Atlanta Mayor Signs Executive Order Against Governor Kemp's Voting Bill in a Giant Middle-Finger to the GOP - Political War in Georgia Begins

Good for Mayor Bottoms.

She's great - and a potential future star. FUK Kemp and his ilk, they can't mandate what goes on in Fulton County!
Yes they can, and they did.
Yes they can Jim Crow the county, and they did.
Still waiting for you to quote the statute......

Me too, he obviously ignored reading the new law.

He will play evasive games because he is a victim of partisanship where the party dictates propaganda orders that must be followed, truth be dammed!
Jim Crow laws were meant to keep the black population separate from the white population in relation to services and rights. 'Separate but equal' was the term they used to justify these laws. Placing as many hurdles as possible for the black population to vote was one tactic back in the day. The Civil Rights Act rectified that but these new laws passed by Georgia republicans is an attempt to resurrect some of those hurdles. It's not rocket science.

Still waiting for the quotes from the new law that supports your assertion that it is a form of Jim crow law.

You have been asked repeatedly by several people, yet you reply with evasions and bullshit.

Waiting
waiting
waiting
Give you a one word hint...disenfranchisement.

Quote the disenfranchisement portion of the statute.
Making it as difficult as possible to legally vote when the opposite should be the case is considered an attempt at disenfranchisement.

I just heard, "I can't quote you the actual law. All I can do is tell you what I was told to believe about the law, and insist that it's true."

Meantime, hotel reservations in Atlanta for the All Star game continue to be cancelled in the thousands!
:CryingCow:

It's the "We have to destroy the village to save the village" strategy. We have to hurt the ACTUAL black people in order to help the abstract special interest group and human shields the left calls "the black community".

Meantime, hotel reservations in Atlanta for the All Star game continue to be cancelled in the thousands!
:CryingCow:

It's the "We have to destroy the village to save the village" strategy. We have to hurt the ACTUAL black people in order to help the abstract special interest group and human shields the left calls "the black community".
The mindset is instilled in the communities because of mistrust to other passed down by their own. There are men and women who see this from the areas, but they need more of them. The worst thing is that the people in power end up hurting their own in the long run with a percentage living well off playing games pitting one group against another.

Good for Mayor Bottoms.

She's great - and a potential future star. FUK Kemp and his ilk, they can't mandate what goes on in Fulton County!
Yes they can, and they did.
Yes they can Jim Crow the county, and they did.
Still waiting for you to quote the statute......

Me too, he obviously ignored reading the new law.

He will play evasive games because he is a victim of partisanship where the party dictates propaganda orders that must be followed, truth be dammed!
Jim Crow laws were meant to keep the black population separate from the white population in relation to services and rights. 'Separate but equal' was the term they used to justify these laws. Placing as many hurdles as possible for the black population to vote was one tactic back in the day. The Civil Rights Act rectified that but these new laws passed by Georgia republicans is an attempt to resurrect some of those hurdles. It's not rocket science.

Still waiting for the quotes from the new law that supports your assertion that it is a form of Jim crow law.

You have been asked repeatedly by several people, yet you reply with evasions and bullshit.

Waiting
waiting
waiting
Give you a one word hint...disenfranchisement.

Quote the disenfranchisement portion of the statute.
Making it as difficult as possible to legally vote when the opposite should be the case is considered an attempt at disenfranchisement.

I just heard, "I can't quote you the actual law. All I can do is tell you what I was told to believe about the law, and insist that it's true."
:(

This dictatorial trend of politicians using executive orders to bypass actual laws will be the end of our system of government.

On Tuesday afternoon, Bottoms issued an Administrative Order directing the City’s Chief Equity Officer to implement a series of actions to diminish what her office called “new voting restrictions” imposed by Senate Bill 202. Her office stated these actions will ensure every Atlanta resident can exercise their right to vote.

“The voting restrictions of SB 202 will disproportionately impact Atlanta residents—particularly in communities of color and other minority groups,” Bottoms said in a statement. “This Administrative Order is designed to do what those in the majority of the state legislature did not—expand access to our right to vote.”

The order will enact efforts to develop a plan within the city’s authority to expand opportunity and access to the ballot box, according to the mayor’s office.
The plan involves training staff members on voter registration and general information on early, absentee, and in-person voting. The city staff will provide that information to residents to ensure people know how to obtain the identification required for absentee voting.
The city is also developing plans to provide information on voter registration and absentee voting using water bills, QR Codes, and weblinks to city websites, according to the statement.
The order also seeks coordination with business and community leaders to create Public Service Announcements to explain the newest voting related deadlines and timelines.

UYIO62KOYHRYTCDOUGOBF3XODM.JPG

The Mayor is now fighting the Governor. It's Atlanta versus the rest of the state. This means all-out political war!
The Gov wins when it goes to the state SC
Thank god I don’t live in the 5th world hell hole of Atlanta

total mischaracterization of her actions. She is going to try to educate the public to comply with the voting requirements.

BFD.
Did you actually read the Atlanta mayor's statement or did you just decide to lie about it?
Or maybe your reading comprehension is just really really bad?

"On Tuesday afternoon, Bottoms issued an Administrative Order directing the City’s Chief Equity Officer to implement a series of actions to diminish what her office called “new voting restrictions” imposed by Senate Bill 202. Her office stated these actions will ensure every Atlanta resident can exercise their right to vote.

Trying to educate citizens to comply with this bill? Or trying to "diminish" this Senate Bill 202?
What did the statement actually say? If you are smart and honest, the question is easy.

Last edited:
The Black mayor of Atlanta insults her own constituency by claiming that Black people are unable to conform to realistic voting standards. How long are intelligent Black citizens going to fall for the plantation mentality of the democrat party?

Forum List

Back