Atheists want multiple universes and extra-terrestrial civilizations to exist because they think it will hurt Christianity

All the evidence that we have says we are alone in the universe.

If anybody has any evidence to the contrary they haven't produced it yet.

If the universe is finite then there will unique things in it. Life on earth may be unique.

The universe is a pretty hellish place for life.
That is not what all the evidence says.

It is true we have not found evidence of life yet but we are only barely getting a glimpse beyond are own world. What we do know is many many worlds exist beyond are own and we keep finding worlds CAPABLE of supporting life. As it turns out planets hospitable to life are common.

Combined with the math it is likely to the point of being a certainty that life exists on other worlds.

We have absolutely no evidence that there is life on any place other than earth. After many decades of serious research we have not been able to turn chemistry into biology in a lab.

The more we learn about earth and the more we learn about the rest of the cosmos the more learn that earth is not like other places. The universe is very hostile to our understanding of life.

Statistics don't produce life. In order for any statistical probability to be valid we need more than one data point. We only have one data point. Until (if ever) we get another data we have absolutely nothing.

We have been brainwashed by 100 years of Science Fiction. We are absolutely positive life exist elsewhere because we see it on TV and the movies and read about in books. However, the scientific reality is much different.

So if you have never seen it, then it can not exist.

Ok kid, babble on

I have never seen the giant turtle that everybody use to say carried the universe around on its back. When I see it I will I will believe it. Just because other people want to believe that the turtle exist don't make it a scientific fact.

We have absolutely no proof of life on anyplace other than earth and we can't produce life in a lab. That makes life unique to earth until proven otherwise.

Show me the money!

and once again we are only barely becoming to look .

The more we look the more we find out that the universe is hostile to life.

Some people claim that since there are so many stars in the sky there just has to be life elsewhere.

However, for instance, we have recently learned that almost 70% of those stars in the galaxy are cooler red dwarfs and that they are highly variable in energy output. It is hard to produce life when the temeperature is 70 degrees one day and 370 degrees the next day, isn't it?

Actually that is not true as the only places we have looked in the universe for life is within our solar system. Meaning that 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 percent has not been looked at.

What we do see when we look into the sky is an universe that seems to be hostile to life. Variable stars where life has no chance of evolving, tremendous life destroying radiation, vast coldness, extreme chaos. It goes on and on.

We have absolutely no proof life exist elsewhere. Until (if ever) it is proven then we have absolutely nothing. Ziltch. Nada.

Referencing the Star Trek episode where Cpt Kirk screws the green Orion sex slave doesn't count.

We see many many worlds where it CAN exist.

The number of such worlds grows every year. We do. It look in empty radiation soaked space between worlds.

yes we have no proof what we have is enormous probability hence we keep looking

willful ignorance does not count

Nothing about the suitability for life outside of this solar system is known

wrong

we already know there are many exo planets which are very suitable

we find new ones every year many sharing the same star system

You know nothing, all you can do is repeat what you saw on Cosmos like a trained parrot

But carry on

Polly want a cracker

As always I know more than you

Like in the conspiracy threads I crushed you in you strictly and exclusively read what suits your view and ignore everything else.

Yes indeed all Nazis know more than me. Until we meet that is.

I'll drown you in Rabbi urine, I already have volunteers drinking coffee

There are no nazis here.

In person or here you are out of your league.

When meeting in person you can onlty whine

Says the Nazi.........................................

LOL what is my league?

Since you think you know

No nazi said that and you are lying.

The peewee league.

Think you wanna go a round in the peewee league?

Already did you lost

Nah Apple, Google and Netflix are way up.

But you stay there and blame your ignorance on the Jews

You know like the obedient Nazi that you are

You are the only proven and self admitted nazi here
I am less ignorant than you. Unlike you i learn so I can become less ignorant you revel in your ignorance and stupdiity

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You ask your Mother for help with that?

Is it fun hating Jews so much that you name yourself Nazi?

Enjoy that hate, it's hardening your arteries now

If the universe is finite then there will unique things in it. Life on earth may be unique.

It is true we have not found evidence of life yet but we are only barely getting a glimpse beyond are own world. What we do know is many many worlds exist beyond are own and we keep finding worlds CAPABLE of supporting life. As it turns out planets hospitable to life are common.

Combined with the math it is likely to the point of being a certainty that life exists on other worlds.

We have absolutely no evidence that there is life on any place other than earth. After many decades of serious research we have not been able to turn chemistry into biology in a lab.

The more we learn about earth and the more we learn about the rest of the cosmos the more learn that earth is not like other places. The universe is very hostile to our understanding of life.

Statistics don't produce life. In order for any statistical probability to be valid we need more than one data point. We only have one data point. Until (if ever) we get another data we have absolutely nothing.

We have been brainwashed by 100 years of Science Fiction. We are absolutely positive life exist elsewhere because we see it on TV and the movies and read about in books. However, the scientific reality is much different.

Ok kid, babble on

I have never seen the giant turtle that everybody use to say carried the universe around on its back. When I see it I will I will believe it. Just because other people want to believe that the turtle exist don't make it a scientific fact.

We have absolutely no proof of life on anyplace other than earth and we can't produce life in a lab. That makes life unique to earth until proven otherwise.

Show me the money!

Some people claim that since there are so many stars in the sky there just has to be life elsewhere.

However, for instance, we have recently learned that almost 70% of those stars in the galaxy are cooler red dwarfs and that they are highly variable in energy output. It is hard to produce life when the temeperature is 70 degrees one day and 370 degrees the next day, isn't it?

Actually that is not true as the only places we have looked in the universe for life is within our solar system. Meaning that 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 percent has not been looked at.

What we do see when we look into the sky is an universe that seems to be hostile to life. Variable stars where life has no chance of evolving, tremendous life destroying radiation, vast coldness, extreme chaos. It goes on and on.

We have absolutely no proof life exist elsewhere. Until (if ever) it is proven then we have absolutely nothing. Ziltch. Nada.

Referencing the Star Trek episode where Cpt Kirk screws the green Orion sex slave doesn't count.

The number of such worlds grows every year. We do. It look in empty radiation soaked space between worlds.

wrong

You know nothing, all you can do is repeat what you saw on Cosmos like a trained parrot

But carry on

Polly want a cracker

Like in the conspiracy threads I crushed you in you strictly and exclusively read what suits your view and ignore everything else.

There are no nazis here.

LOL what is my league?

Since you think you know

The peewee league.

Already did you lost

I am less ignorant than you. Unlike you i learn so I can become less ignorant you revel in your ignorance and stupdiity

I never named myself that but you openly admitted to it

Yoiu are the only sewlf proclaimed anti semetic here.

I do not live in my moms basement like you kid

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

wrong

But carry on

Polly want a cracker

There are no nazis here.

LOL what is my league?

Since you think you know

The peewee league.

Already did you lost

No one cares what the local Nazi says kiddy.

Try learning to spell, or at least run a speghlign choker.

LOL ignorance is bliss

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

wrong

But carry on

Polly want a cracker

There are no nazis here.

LOL what is my league?

Since you think you know

The peewee league.

Already did you lost

LOL ignorance is bliss

Thats why everyone ignores your little ignorant nazi ass

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

wrong

But carry on

Polly want a cracker

There are no nazis here.

LOL what is my league?

Since you think you know

The peewee league.

Already did you lost

LOL ignorance is bliss

Says the Nazi who lives in denial

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

wrong

But carry on

Polly want a cracker

There are no nazis here.

LOL what is my league?

Since you think you know

The peewee league.

Already did you lost

LOL ignorance is bliss

Says the self admitted nazi who lies when defeated in an argument

There are no theories that aliens did not happen.

First, we define aliens as intelligent aliens. We're not discussing just outer space abiogenesis. We have Drake's Equation, Fermi's Paradox, The Great Filter, and other arguments against it. The fine tuning facts prevent abiogenesis, so it becomes a big reason for no aliens.

Furthermore, the Bible does not state God created aliens nor Jesus died to save aliens. The hard evidence is none has been found despite SETI, optical SETI, Alien Telescope Array, space explorations and fly bys with probes and powerful telescopes. There are other methods of contact which have been explored, but still nothing.

The atheist scientists such a Neil deGrasse Tyson and Stephen Hawking still think they exist, but no evidence for them. Hawking has died not knowing aliens exist like Carl Sagan. deGrasse Tyson will die without knowing, too, and he says sometimes it keeps him up at night thinking about how science can help find them. Other top scientists who believed in the possibility of aliens and have died without knowing are Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla, and Richard Feynman.

The fact that we are here proves abiogenesis happens

It also proves God is the creator. More evidence for God than abiogenesis or aliens because we found a book that explains step-by-step how it happened. Atheists still have vast universe and top scientists who believe in it, but they have all died without ever knowing aliens or abiogenesis. Creation scientists and I believe the vast universe demonstrates the beauty, complexity, and glory of God instead.
Please identify where Fermi's Paradox, Drake's Equation, The Great Filter, and your nonsensical “fine tuning facts” presents any evidence for or against alien life.

Please support your nonsense claim about some “fine tuning” you claim exist. Please supply peer reviewed evidence that a) supports your version of the gods, and then, b) supporting evidence that your gods have a supernatural hand in the workings of the universe.

You been supplied with it many times, but just can't get it through the thickness.

Obviously, it's your side's claim and so need to produce the aliens and evidence of abiogenesis. That would show the atheist scientists were right and victory is yours.

Until then, the victory goes to the fine tuning side. I will give you this as ID has passed peer review just to tweak your nose some more -- https://www.breakpoint.org/intelligent-design-passes-peer-review/.

Charles “Chuck” Wendell Colson is a Christian leader, cultural commentator, and author of lots of book books, several of which have been recognized with ECPA Christian Book Awards. Colson was a former Special Counsel for President Richard Nixon from 1969 to 1973 and the first member of the Nixon administration to be incarcerated for Watergate-related charges (he was named as one of the Watergate Seven). He was never charged with or convicted of anything related to that, but did plead guilty to obstruction of justice in another case and served seven months of a one-to-three year sentence in Alabama's Maxwell Prison. He is also a Templeton foundation recipient and winner of a number of awards, among them honorary doctorates from you-know-what-kind-of institutions, and the Others Award from the Salvation Army (you might want to look up the list of previous winners here. He's also a member of the Family (more here).

He also maintains several media channels which discuss contemporary issues from an evangelical Christian worldview, his own views usually being conservative interpretation of evangelical Christianity. He zealously opposes same-sex marriage, argues that Darwinism is used to attack Christianity, and that the Enron accounting scandals were a consequence of secularism. He is, in short, a hard-core creationist repeating Discovery Institute lies - claiming Darwinism helped cause forced sterilizations by eugenicists – and a steadfast anti-abortionist, claiming that abortion is the real cause of illegal immigration by creating a labor shortage due to "40 million sacrificed since 1973". He is also a steadfast proponent of the Bible Literacy Project's curriculum “The Bible and Its Influence” for public high school literature courses – a poorly disguised wedge trick.

There is much to choose from in Colson’s career. There is, for instance, his argument that the real causes of terrorism are pornography and abortion, and if only the US restricted the freedom of its citizens some more, terrorism would go away (I mean, the Taliban hates us for our freedom, don’t they? Take it away, and they wouldn’t hate us anymore).

Diagnosis: Deranged wingnut and blind zealot with no aptitude for truth or reason. Still pretty powerful and influential.

It's strange where your rantings lead me sometimes. I looked up what happened to Colson after your rant.

It's mostly a good biography for the man except for the last two paragraphs and "wedge trick." Is it a wedge trick when he became Christian before going to trial and eventual prison?

'When the Watergate scandal broke, Chuck found himself at the center of the storm as one of the "Watergate Seven." Under the pressure, Chuck retired into private life, but the threat of prosecution on Watergate-related charges still haunted him and his family.

At this critical moment, a close friend gave Chuck a copy of Mere Christianity, a book by popular British author C.S. Lewis that explores and defends the core beliefs of the Christian faith. The book sparked a series of conversations and encounters that led, finally, to Chuck's conversion.

"I spent an hour calling out to God," Chuck remembered in 2008, describing the night he spent sitting in his car, sobbing and praying. "I did not even know the right words. I simply knew that I wanted Him."'

After getting out, he founded the Prison Fellowship -- Watergate: The Glorious Defeat of Chuck Colson - Prison Fellowship.

Your argument is a biased blog site. So much for your scientific reading cred. Did you think it was an encyclopedia :laughing0301:?

We got American Liberal Loons and President and VP now.

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

wrong

But carry on

Polly want a cracker

There are no nazis here.

LOL what is my league?

Since you think you know

The peewee league.

Already did you lost

LOL ignorance is bliss

Seriously dude, you are a Mossad agent or a wannabe Mossad agent who would never be noticed if he or she posted as a Nazi right?

Well so much for that plan kiddy, now go rock by the wall like the autistic kid you are

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

wrong

But carry on

Polly want a cracker

There are no nazis here.

LOL what is my league?

Since you think you know

The peewee league.

Already did you lost

LOL ignorance is bliss

Seriously dude, you are a Mossad agent or a wannabe Mossad agent who would never be noticed if he or she posted as a Nazi right?

Well so much for that plan kiddy, now go rock by the wall like the autistic kid you are

Seriously boy the Mossad does not have such agents.

Yes you are done and defeated go run along and play world of war craft

Others want to discuss issues without your juvenile bullshit,

Its fun proving tyou wrong all the time but it gets old when you cry like a bitch afterward

Wro

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

We look for habitable planets and have found many inc!using some in our solar system

With so much unseen it is a near certainty

LOL there is only one habitable planet in this solar system, though we might be able to tweak some form of life to live on Mars

Wrong

There are several

Get out of moms basement now and then and learn something

Actually moms basement might be a good place to learn science in silence...... ? Or to to a Trump -Biden piss off and you'll know everything in a couple hours flat. Confirm on CCN/NBC/Hannutsy/Ingram . Then spend 3 days at Disney

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

wrong

But carry on

Polly want a cracker

There are no nazis here.

LOL what is my league?

Since you think you know

The peewee league.

Already did you lost

LOL ignorance is bliss

Its fun proving tyou wrong all the time but it gets old when you cry like a bitch afterward

How does it feel to be exposed?

So you admit to knowing what kind of agents the Mossad has. Tell us more doofy

Yawn

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

wrong

But carry on

Polly want a cracker

There are no nazis here.

LOL what is my league?

Since you think you know

The peewee league.

Already did you lost

LOL ignorance is bliss

Yawn

You were exposed as an idiot.

Only a fool would think the mossad or CIA would waste time in an obscure chat room

I did make yoiu look ignorant and stupid in the previous argument and you know it

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

wrong

But carry on

Polly want a cracker

There are no nazis here.

LOL what is my league?

Since you think you know

The peewee league.

Already did you lost

LOL ignorance is bliss

Yawn

Only a fool would think the mossad or CIA would waste time in an obscure chat room

I did make yoiu look ignorant and stupid in the previous argument and you know it

Actually Facebook was created by the NSA, and a Mossad agent will go anywhere or do anything to expose a Nazi, which clearly includes pretending to be one.

Yawn

You still rocking by the wall?

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

wrong

But carry on

Polly want a cracker

There are no nazis here.

LOL what is my league?

Since you think you know

The peewee league.

Already did you lost

LOL ignorance is bliss

Yawn

Actually Facebook was created by the NSA, and a Mossad agent will go anywhere or do anything to expose a Nazi, which clearly includes pretending to be one.

Yawn

Wrong

FAcebook was created by Zuckerberg and no the mossad has no such time to waste

You really are as clueless about the world as you are the Kennedy assassination and science

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

wrong

But carry on

Polly want a cracker

There are no nazis here.

LOL what is my league?

Since you think you know

The peewee league.

Already did you lost

LOL ignorance is bliss

Yawn

Yawn

Wrong

You really are as clueless about the world as you are the Kennedy assassination and science

LOL tell us more about how the Mossad operates Abe

Wro

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

We look for habitable planets and have found many inc!using some in our solar system

LOL there is only one habitable planet in this solar system, though we might be able to tweak some form of life to live on Mars

Wrong

There are several

Actually moms basement might be a good place to learn science in silence...... ? Or to to a Trump -Biden piss off and you'll know everything in a couple hours flat. Confirm on CCN/NBC/Hannutsy/Ingram . Then spend 3 days at Disney

I have no idea what that meant, but I laughed so thanks

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

wrong

But carry on

Polly want a cracker

There are no nazis here.

LOL what is my league?

Since you think you know

The peewee league.

Already did you lost

LOL ignorance is bliss

Yawn

Yawn

Wrong

LOL tell us more about how the Mossad operates Abe

Thanks for proving my point.

Both links clearly state that facebook existed before the FBi or NSA thought of using them.

Tooo easy defeating the willfully ignorant

Wro

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

Wrong

There are several

You didnt laugh

You grew pissed off like the little brat you are

Wro

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

Wrong

There are several

You didnt laugh

כן אייב אם אתה אומר זאת, ילד.

המשיכו לחגוג \ תחגגו

נ.ב. אני צוחק בהיסטריה על סוכן המוסד החשוף

Wro

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

Wrong

There are several

You didnt laugh

כן אייב אם אתה אומר זאת, ילד.

המשיכו לחגוג \ תחגגו

Very good when embarrassed and proven to look foolish respond with gibberish .

Your standard MO

Forum List

Back