Atheist? Believe in evolution? You're a RACIST.

armadei

Gold Member
Nov 14, 2021
Yes, you read it right. If you believe in evolution you are a racist.

How? Very simple. Evolution dictates that we are all the descendants of a common ancestor, and as evolution progressed it created vast swaths of species. Yet within those species are a variety of subsets - each subset have their own unique advantages and disadvantages compared to other subsets.

Don't think so? Well answer me this - why today is there an estimated 18,000 species of birds but only ONE that can reliably fly BACKWARDS (the Hummingbird)? That is an undeniable yet significant advantage over every other creature in it's subset.

A solitary bird too much for you? Fine. How about dogs? There are hundreds if not thousands of subspecies of "dog" (canine/canis if you want to get technical) and a significant portion of the human population owns one. We're all familiar with them in some fashion. Would you deny that a German Shepherd is superior in both intelligence and physical ability to a Pekingese? I doubt it. Endless comparisons can be made along these lines.

If dogs, derived from the same common ancestor, can be so wildly different in intellect and ability - then human beings, as with every other species, must fall under the same rule. No 2 bird breeds are the same, no 2 dog breeds are the same. If you're a believer in evolution this HAS to be true. Therefore, there MUST be variations of human beings that are SUPERIOR or INFERIOR to others for any number of reasons. These are the established rules of evolution.

I'd like to hear the SJW "party of science" argue their own religion and justify these diametric oppositions - and how it DOESN'T make you a racist.

How? Very simple. Evolution dictates that we are all the descendants of a common ancestor, and as evolution progressed it created vast swaths of species. Yet within those species are a variety of subsets - each subset have their own unique advantages and disadvantages compared to other subsets.

Don't think so? Well answer me this - why today is there an estimated 18,000 species of birds but only ONE that can reliably fly BACKWARDS (the Hummingbird)? That is an undeniable yet significant advantage over every other creature in it's subset.

A solitary bird too much for you? Fine. How about dogs? There are hundreds if not thousands of subspecies of "dog" (canine/canis if you want to get technical) and a significant portion of the human population owns one. We're all familiar with them in some fashion. Would you deny that a German Shepherd is superior in both intelligence and physical ability to a Pekingese? I doubt it. Endless comparisons can be made along these lines.

If dogs, derived from the same common ancestor, can be so wildly different in intellect and ability - then human beings, as with every other species, must fall under the same rule. No 2 bird breeds are the same, no 2 dog breeds are the same. If you're a believer in evolution this HAS to be true. Therefore, there MUST be variations of human beings that are SUPERIOR or INFERIOR to others for any number of reasons. These are the established rules of evolution.

I'd like to hear the SJW "party of science" argue their own religion and justify these diametric oppositions - and how it DOESN'T make you a racist.
You forgot to mention the most important & insatiable drive behind racism... $$$$$!!! Raci$m, don't leave sanity without it!

Incredible, and indicative, how this thread has been posted for nearly a week and nothing but crickets from the resident leftists.

Lol.

Well, if we accept your weak argument.....

NOT a very convincing argument when it’s filled with made up sht and absolutely no references. Sure, I’d be embarrassed too including Tucker as a source. One glaring mistake is that evolution created more species. Well, that’s not true with humanoids; we’re down to one species from nine. That throws your entire crappolla into a tizzy. You post has got to be a joke. No one with any brains would take it seriously.

Another mistake is your idea that some types of dogs like GS are necessarily superior. Maybe in some respects. But most know they can be have very temperamental digestive systems and are susceptible to more diseases then breeds from which they came. So much for superiority. They’re survival is more dependent on man then their own survival tendencies. Ooops. That’s not good.

Last edited:

Shepherds are far superior in intelligence...but intelligence is not the only factor that people look for in pets. Some people look for intelligence---but shepherds can't compete in being small and cute which is why Pekingese are often chosen as pets often for the elderly who can't handle a big dog.

Have you ever wondered why humming birds are so small?

It's because they have to be to exploit the ability to hover and fly in any direction and it comes with a heavy price to pay in energy expenditure.

That is not necessarily an evolutionary advantage.

All dogs are commonly descended from wolves. All the modern species are a direct result of selective breeding by human beings. A pug and many other breeds would never exist in nature on their own.

And of course there is a huge variability in human beings but that is mainly because we are prolific breeders

Shepherds are far superior in intelligence...but intelligence is not the only factor that people look for in pets. Some people look for intelligence---but shepherds can't compete in being small and cute which is why Pekingese are often chosen as pets often for the elderly who can't handle a big dog.
Exactly,and let me add…
, German shepherds are more dependent upon man and makes them more responsive to their commands. Overall intel to a wild dog whose survival skills and intellect are greater in that area, makes the whole question on intel dogs debatable. An orca which makes a terrible pet but is extremely intelligent is one of many exceptions to human interaction revealing intellect. .

Forum List

Back