Atheist 10 Commandments

We would be a better world if we all treated each other with respect and love. We're not going to. You might as well wish for unicorns and chocolate rainbows.

You might as well wish for unicorns and chocolate rainbows

or pray to the baby Jesus

There's no such thing as Chocolate Rainbows, you can either have chocolate or rainbows. Unicorns, that's the stuff of fantasy... Jesus is Nature... he is the personification of the Creator of the Universe, OKA: reality which you seem to feel is also the stuff of fantasy, despite your being present in that reality.

But hey... such is the nature of evil.
Actually, your beliefs have the same merits as chocolate rainbows and unicorns

Do they?

How so?

I have faith that unicorns exist

Same credibility as your beliefs now.....

unicorns do exist. We just call them by another name. Rhinos.

There's no such thing as Chocolate Rainbows, you can either have chocolate or rainbows. Unicorns, that's the stuff of fantasy... Jesus is Nature... he is the personification of the Creator of the Universe, OKA: reality which you seem to feel is also the stuff of fantasy, despite your being present in that reality.

Do they?

How so?

unicorns do exist. We just call them by another name. Rhinos.
:rofl:

Do they?

How so?

Huh... Well, my faith requires that God is the Creator of the Universe.

You're therefore saying that you believe that the Universe is a function of your fantastic imagination.

Now, FYI: That is yet another demonstration of your suffering delusion. But hey... in your defense, Left-think is the personification of delusion; as that is the basis of evil.
Fantastic imagination.......about sums up your belief in God
There is just as much scientific evidence that unicorns created the universe

Who issues commandants to atheists and what consequence is there for not following them? Who will adopt these commandments?
Consequences?

There have to be consequences for not doing the right thing? Atheists don't need the fear of consequences. They do the right thing because it's the right thing to do

Do they?

How so?

Huh... Well, my faith requires that God is the Creator of the Universe.

You're therefore saying that you believe that the Universe is a function of your fantastic imagination.

Now, FYI: That is yet another demonstration of your suffering delusion. But hey... in your defense, Left-think is the personification of delusion; as that is the basis of evil.
Fantastic imagination.......about sums up your belief in God

LOL! The Reader needs to understand, she's literally telling you that for her 'feelings' to be real, the Universe needs to be not-real.

Who issues commandants to atheists and what consequence is there for not following them? Who will adopt these commandments?
Consequences?

There have to be consequences for not doing the right thing? Atheists don't need the fear of consequences. They do the right thing because it's the right thing to do

ROFLMNAO!

So Atheists don't 'believe' in consequences... .

LOL! You can't make this crap up.

Consequences?

ROFLMNAO!

Isn't consequences the way you deal with small children? If you don't clean your room, you get no desert
If you don't worship our God, you will go to hell

Isn't consequences the way you deal with small children? ... If you don't worship our God, you will go to hell

Of course, as that is the consequence of those who fail to worship God, they worship themselves... left to suffer the consequences of chronic shame and disappointment.

Last edited:
M
Atheists write better commandments than God

LOL! Except they're not Atheists, they're Anti-theists. A-theists have no concern with or use for theism, thus are rarely found discussing such, let alone laying down "Commandments"... to oppose that for which they've no concern.

1? Their minds have never been open and they do not possess the means to learn, this to alter their beliefs when faced with new evidence.

2? They're incapable of recognizing truth, thus their need to qualify truth as that which is 'most likely' true. By that very qualification, they open the door to the belief in that which is false. (Which is Evil)

3? The Scientific Method is only worthy when the scientific method is objective. And The Anti-theism is steeped in Relativism, which AXIOMATICALLY REJECTS Objectivity. Thus, their appeal to science is fallacious, thus false... despite being represented as TRUTH. Therefore it is a deceit, Fraudulently advanced as a means to influence the Ignorant. OKA: Evil.

And so goes the balance of the 'suggestions', offered up by the Anti-theists; animated by Evil and demonstrated to be such by the deceit common to such.
I find it funny that so called atheists fight someone they claim not to believe in.
Like so-called Christians relative to Shiva.
ade up names are a ridiculous comparison, atheists are evil nitwits.

Behold atheists new Ten Commandments - CNN.com

1. Be open-minded and be willing to alter your beliefs with new evidence.

2. Strive to understand what is most likely to be true, not to believe what you wish to be true.

3. The scientific method is the most reliable way of understanding the natural world.

4. Every person has the right to control of their body.

5. God is not necessary to be a good person or to live a full and meaningful life.

6. Be mindful of the consequences of all your actions and recognize that you must take responsibility for them.

7. Treat others as you would want them to treat you, and can reasonably expect them to want to be treated. Think about their perspective.

8. We have the responsibility to consider others, including future generations.

9. There is no one right way to live.

10. Leave the world a better place than you found it.

Great 10 Commandments. Love it! Merry Xmas baby Jesus.

Isn't consequences the way you deal with small children? ... If you don't worship our God, you will go to hell

Of course, as that is the consequence of those who fail to worship God, they worship themselves... left to suffer the consequences of chronic shame and disappointment.

I don't worship myself. I study the universe and I am in awe of how little and insignifigent we are. We are NOTHING. You want something greater than yourself? Check out not only our universe but all the other universes. It will blow your mind. And we would have known a lot more a lot sooner if it wasn't for religion.

Consequences? You mean after we die? How was eternity for you 1 million years before you were born? Do you remember how it was? That is what it will be like after you die.

Theists are the arrogant ones, thinking they matter to a god who not only cares about them but has a heaven waiting. Wishful thinking.

That is why religion is so childish

They don't demand a moral compass to do the right thing like atheists have. You do right because it is the right thing to do

Unlike Christians who need to be threatened by a vengeful God

Consequences?

so your so called commandments come with no consequence for breaking them. That makes them as much commandments as fish.

I can't help that you have no prohibition on murder, adultery, robbery, theft or lying. I think I'll stick with the ones that actually prohibit bad things

They don't demand a moral compass to do the right thing like atheists have. You do right because it is the right thing to do

what's deluded is you think you are doing good. But you arent

Consequences?

ROFLMNAO!

Isn't consequences the way you deal with small children? If you don't clean your room, you get no desert
If you don't worship our God, you will go to hell

consequences is a way of life. Every choice we make has a consequence. The fact that you are as old as you are and haven't figured that out is quite astonishing.

stop going to work for a week and see what happens to your pay. Then tell me consequences are for little children.

Consequences?

so your so called commandments come with no consequence for breaking them. That makes them as much commandments as fish.

I can't help that you have no prohibition on murder, adultery, robbery, theft or lying. I think I'll stick with the ones that actually prohibit bad things
There is such a prohibition

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

You don't need to fear a wrathful God, only recognize the inner. Satisfaction that comes with doing the right thing

Consequences?

There is such a prohibition

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

You don't need to fear a wrathful God, only recognize the inner. Satisfaction that comes with doing the right thing

LOL!

You do need to fear the wrath of God... but you disobey his laws and you'll suffer the consequences for your failure to do so.

Anti-theists are Relativists... and in relativism, there is no potential for morality.

Ya see scamp, Relativism is the doctrine which holds that knowledge, truth, and morality exist only in relation to one's cultural, societal, historical and personal context, and, as such can never be the result of soundly reasoned absolutes.

It is through this deviation in reason that relativism axiomatically rejects the objectivity which is essential to truth.

And with truth being essential to trust and, both of those being critical to the establishment of a soundly reasoned morality, and because a soundly reasoned morality is essential to Justice... it becomes clear to reasonable people, that Relativism can never serve justice.

Forum List

Back