Atheism.

The very word is an "oxymoron"...........Atheist: Against Deity. Which begs to ask the question. How can one not believe in something that does not exist? By declaring they are against deity, its a confession that deity must exist in the first place. Atheism simply means "AGAINST GOD".

What's involved in atheism? GREED/MATERIALISM, JEALOUSY, LOYALITY TO TRADITION (I don't believe because its the in vogue thing to do), AMBITION, SELSFISHNESS, SEXUALITY (I don't believe because it judges my sexuality), IGNORANCE (I have never attempted to study faith/religion), BIAS/PREJUDICE, PRIDE. These are the moral codes that God is against, thus: If you are an atheist......by definition you adhere to these moral traits.

Throughout history there have been those who self proclaim to be superior to others.......even superior to the God of Creation, or if you are a naturalist, superior to nature. (sound familiar? mankind can change the weather through the control of carbon and carbon credits). Read the manifesto that all PROGRESSIVES adhere.......the elite know better than the masses and they must for the (wink, wink) good of society control all aspects of human life. Again.....sound familiar? The government must control what goes into your body.......for your own good, you can't eat certain foods or use certain products without paying a penalty (sin taxes made so high as to discourage the use of products that can't be outlawed)..........you must pay a progressive tax (wink, wink) for the good of THE PEOPLE

A good example of the type of people that have become atheists, take the statement by Richard Dawkins of Oxford University, "It is absolutely safe to say that if you meet someone who does not believe in evolution.........THAT PERSON IS IGNORANT, STUPID, OR INSANE (or WICKED, I'd rather not say that......." He just did...........

An Atheist is simply an elitist :asshole: demonstrating that they are an elitist :asshole:
How can you be against god, a atheist doesn't believe in gods, none of them, and I know men created gods , not the other way around.

Beaten? You still havent even acknowledged what I ACTUALLY said :lol:
And we arent talking grammar mistakes. Do you know the difference in terminology and grammar? Apparently not.
You make no fucking sense. I feel like im trying to tell a blind person something through sign language.
He does that all the time. He constantly mistakes nonbelievers as believers (in his words, “godbotherers”) not based on what someone actually said, but on his terrible reading comprehension and knee-jerk, trigger-happy hatred for all things related to God.

I’ve seen him do that a number of times. It’s kind of funny, actually. :heehee:

He does that all the time. He constantly mistakes nonbelievers as believers (in his words, “godbotherers”) not based on what someone actually said, but on his terrible reading comprehension and knee-jerk, trigger-happy hatred for all things related to God.

I’ve seen him do that a number of times. It’s kind of funny, actually. :heehee:
He's a complete nut job.

The human race did not evolve based on God. That's a complete oxymoron.
Every person ever born was born an atheist /agnostic etc. They were then infected by their parents.
Neanderthal had no concept of natural phenomena like lightning etc and ignorantly invented a God as a result.
You haven't developed far from that now.
In fact, your belief in a God is basically no different. No evidence or reason. Just pure faith and that equates to nothing.
Have another go

The search for understanding of the natural world was made by those who had some form of believe in a high power.

The search for understanding of the natural world was made by those who had some form of believe in a high power.

That's possibly right but they never ventured further than the bible. There is nothing natural about immaculate conception etc although that appears to be they were satisfied with that and nothing yo support it.

That's possibly right but they never ventured further than the bible. There is nothing natural about immaculate conception etc although that appears to be they were satisfied with that and nothing yo support it.

The bible? So this is nothing more then anti-christian christian whining...to afraid to criticize other beliefs or you lose some woke points.

I dont think so.
Better check that. Has been for a long time. This is an issue of colloquialism. A fair question was asked in the OP. I gave the correct answer. If believing in sky daddies was the special or rare case, there is a chance we would not even have a word for atheism, and that we would just have to make one up right now. Like, AClausim.

What is the word which describes a person who doesn't believe in Santa Claus?
How about not believing in fairies?
How about not believing in unicorn?

I don't know the answer to those questions. So, why is a person who doesn't believe in a God called an atheist? Like the previous examples,why have a name at all?

Ponder this. As an atheist, I don't believe in any one of the 2700 man made gods we know of.. As a believer, most have one particular God they worship.
That person is so very close to an atheists it's nearly impossible to discover why they aren't. They've rejected the other 2699 but not the one they inherited from their parents. Their beliefs are in an extremely small portion of discredited gods.

Just a thought.
>>
What is the word which describes a person who doesn't believe in Santa Claus?
How about not believing in fairies?
How about not believing in unicorn?<<

Yours is a failure of false equivalence, faulty comparisons, and simpleton reasoning, i.e. lack of education. No need to go further.

I dont think so.
Face it, you're outnumbered > 3-to-1.

And this happened in less than a week.

expanding_universe.gif

I know men created gods
The one true Christian God created humans. The evidence is the Bible can't change once it was dictated, written, and published. Truth doesn't change while atheists and their scientists change their hypothesis all the time. For example, they were forced to change and infinite universe and they still do not know its shape. While the creation scientists know it is like a curtain stretched out in a shape of a tent. The also know the universe has borders and edges. The atheists think it is borderless. We should know in time.

Hey look, you found the section where your trolling actually belongs.
The truth can't be trolling unless it is to the liars and those who believe in the big lie. It's not my side who were forced to change their story.

Here's an example lol:

R.c52261f3437a493415a3f3655754d318

Forum List

Back