What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can a 'church' which supports 'vaccination', masks and other scamdemic idiocy be called as a Christian Church?

Baron

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't remember Jesus said somewhere in the Holy Scripture, 'Let only vaccinated ones in masks come to me'
Nevertheless many so-called 'priests' not only demand from believers to be jabbed and to wear muzzles but also actively participate on the scamdemic lies.
Question to you.
Can Jesus be in a such 'church'?
Isn't wasting of time and money to visit such Churches?
You can be not saved there.
We are living in the last days now.
To be saved we shall read the Holy Bible in the right transcription and to pray directly to Jesus without middlemen.
If 'priests' support the scamdemic you shall flee from there.
Never in history Christians were so betrayed by their 'sheperds'

His 'church' is dead, he's a wrong priest and probably a secret communist and satanist

priest-masks-768x515.jpg

Here are true Christians and priests

Jean-leon-Gerome-Last-Prayers-of-the-Christian-Martyrs.JPG

You shall decide for yourself, whom are you with?
With Satan and his scamdemic lies?
Or with Jesus?

Not apostatic 'priests'and dead 'churches' but studying of the Holy Bible in small independent dispersed secret groups and asking Jesus for guidance can save us in the current diabolic time. Like Christians did through the first 300 years of Christianity

471242.0.jpg

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't remember Jesus said somewhere in Holy Scripture, 'Let only vaccinated ones in masks come to me'
Nevertheless many so-called 'priests' not only demand from believers to be jabbed and to wear muzzles but also actively participate on the scamdemic lies.
Question to you.
To be saved we shall read the Holy Bible in the right transcription and to pray directly to Jesus without middlemen.

His 'church' is dead, he's a wrong priest and probably a secret communist and satanist

priest-masks-768x515.jpg

Or with Jesus?

Not apostatic 'priests'and dead 'churches' but studying of the Holy Bible in small independent dispersed secret groups and asking Jesus for guidance can save us in the current diabolic time. Like Christians did through the first 300 years of Christianity

471242.0.jpg

Wow ... you're stupid. Life is precious ..

Viktor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't remember Jesus said somewhere in Holy Scripture, 'Let only vaccinated ones in masks come to me'
Question to you.

priest-masks-768x515.jpg

Or with Jesus?

471242.0.jpg
In order to retain their tax exempt status, churches must refrain from partisan political activity and speech.
Vaccine mandates are political, so I would advise the churches to avoid the issue.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Link to "many" priests demanding that people get vaccinated.

OP
Baron

Baron

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow ... you're stupid. Life is precious ..

Which life?
According to numerous scientists anyone who got the 'jab' dies within 2 - 3 years.
But you will not simple 'die', your soul will go to Hell due to numerous satanic substances in the 'vaccine' and rituals around it.

OP
Baron

Baron

Platinum Member
Reaction score
In order to retain their tax exempt status, churches must refrain from partisan political activity and speech.
Vaccine mandates are political, so I would advise the churches to avoid the issue.

I don't remember something about 501(c)(3) organizations in the Holy Bible

D618D29C-8EC7-43F2-BEBD-CDB69AD3DEAB.jpeg

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't remember Jesus said somewhere in the Holy Scripture, 'Let only vaccinated ones in masks come to me'
Question to you.
If 'priests' support the scamdemic you shall flee from there.
Never in history Christians were so betrayed by their 'sheperds'

priest-masks-768x515.jpg

Or with Jesus?

471242.0.jpg

Y'all lost your mind.

OP
Baron

Baron

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Link to "many" priests demanding that people get vaccinated.

Etc
Etc
Etc

OP
Baron

Baron

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Y'all lost your mind.

Today we have a choice.
We shall follow either God or Satan.

I choose God, you obviously Satan.

There are no compromises in the Holy Scripture.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Etc
Etc
Etc

None of those demand that anyone do anything. You have free choice to do as you please.

Batcat

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Christian churches have different opinions on a number of topics. For example baptism (full immersion, partial immersion or sprinkle). It would seem logical that some Christian churches might want to see people get vaccinated and others would be totally opposed to vaccination.

Fron what I understand of Christianity the fact that you are or are not vaccinated will make no difference in your being granted admission to heaven.

OP
Baron

Baron

Platinum Member
Reaction score
None of those demand that anyone do anything. You have free choice to do as you please.

Free choice, are you joking?
Two years of lockdowns and discrimination, look a little bit around, open your eyes.
We live in satanic tyranny now, all constitutions and laws are abolished and satanists force us to accept the deadly 'compote'

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Etc
Etc
Etc

Good ..We're supposed to care for each other NOT infect each other with the virus.

Do you attend any church, Baron?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jesus would not want his followers infecting others

OP
Baron

Baron

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Christian churches have different opinions on a number of topics. For example baptism (full immersion, partial immersion or sprinkle). It would seem logical that some Christian churches might want to see people get vaccinated and others would be totally opposed to vaccination.

Fron what I understand of Christianity the fact that you are or are not vaccinated will make no difference in your being granted admission to heaven.

There is only one True Teaching, the that one spoken by Jesus and written by Evangelists.
So called 'churches' care more for money and permanently lie to belivers.
Christianity doesn't need traitorous apostatic 'churches'
Christians shall found independent small groups without hierarchies.
It's the way of first Christians who survived persecution through the first centuries.

By the way, why Islam is so strong.
Because they have not hierarchies and most of mosques are independent.
Quaran leads them

images

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
Baron

Baron

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good ..We're supposed to care for each other NOT infect each other with the virus.

Do you attend any church, Baron?

Sorry, it's my private information, but I try to follow the Holy Bible.
Pray to Jesus and he will lead you

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List