Zone1 Atheism Has No Basis for the Idea of Good or Evil, Just or Unjust

So the OP was not accurate. It is not atheism alone that Has No Basis for the Idea of Good or Evil, Just or Unjust, it is anyone who is not Christian. Or do you include Jews and Muslims with Christians? They both profess to follow the God of Jacob even though their Idea of Good or Evil, Just or Unjust differs from Christians. What about Mormons? The Hindu religion documents what is Good or Evil, Just or Unjust, do you include them too?
Your morality is based upon your mood.

Just a suggestion, but next time you are at the children's table, and you come up with something you think is profound, you should wait a day, and reread what you wrote before you post it.
I just did reread what I posted and I can see no flaw in what I posted. So maybe you should be taking your own advice and get back to me when you have some evidence or logic for your beliefs.

Here's mine... Atheism is predicated on the belief that all that exists is satisfaction of material needs and primitive urges. Nothing exists beyond the material. All that matters is the satisfaction of material needs. It's literally the basis of Karl Marx's beliefs and the basis of communism.

Human Requirements and Division of Labour, Marx, 1844

I just did reread what I posted and I can see no flaw in what I posted. So maybe you should be taking your own advice and get back to me when you have some evidence or logic for your beliefs.

Just because you can find no flaw does not mean your opinion is flawless.

Here's mine... Atheism is predicated on the belief that all that exists is satisfaction of material needs and primitive urges. Nothing exists beyond the material. All that matters is the satisfaction of material needs. It's literally the basis of Karl Marx's beliefs and the basis of communism.

Human Requirements and Division of Labour, Marx, 1844
You obviously know nothing about atheism. See #100,

You obviously know nothing about atheism. See #100,
I already did and responded to it in post #104 by stating my opinion and evidence for that opinion.

I will now repeat the logic for that opinion which I already provided in post #93:

The logical conclusion of an existence that is solely predicated upon a material existence is satisfaction of material needs and primitive instincts. You can't claim spirituality when it is convenient to do so and reject it when it isn't. So literally all you are left with is a material existence and consumption of material goods. Just like Karl Marx said.

I already did and responded to it in post #104 by stating my opinion and evidence for that opinion.

I will now repeat the logic for that opinion which I already provided in post #93:

The logical conclusion of an existence that is solely predicated upon a material existence is satisfaction of material needs and primitive instincts. You can't claim spirituality when it is convenient to do so and reject it when it isn't. So literally all you are left with is a material existence and consumption of material goods. Just like Karl Marx said.
Who told you atheists existance is predicated only on satisfaction of material needs and primitive instincts? Alex Jones?

Your morality is biased on the book you just happened to be raised with. Pure chance. If you were born in India you'd likely be just as religious and moral but your morality would be totally different. Random.
Is it? It seems to me that all religions teach that there are right and wrong ways of existing. That they all teach the value of being virtuous. Why don't you believe the desire for good over evil is innate? And if you do, how does that not negate what you just wrote?

Forum List

Back