Atena Farghadani unjustly imprisoned - death to iran

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
For a scumbag regime that should and will eventually be destroyed, yet another example after Zahra Kazemi of another innocent woman unjustly imprisoned and tortured:

Painter Atena Farghadani imprisoned for drawing a cartoon in Iran Amnesty International UK

There is no limit to the amount of pain and suffering I wish and pray can be immediately inflicted upon the iranian regime, its supporters and protectors, all those who apologize for its heinousness and murder, and all those who fight to defend it every day. May they all die in agony and burn in hell for eternity.

Shouldn't this be in the Iran forum, nothing to do with Israel/ Palestine. I know why you put it here as Israel so wants Iran taken out, but how about SA, I think anyone bitching about Iran and not SA has a motive as SA is so much worst.

For a scumbag regime that should and will eventually be destroyed, yet another example after Zahra Kazemi of another innocent woman unjustly imprisoned and tortured:

Painter Atena Farghadani imprisoned for drawing a cartoon in Iran Amnesty International UK

There is no limit to the amount of pain and suffering I wish and pray can be immediately inflicted upon the iranian regime, its supporters and protectors, all those who apologize for its heinousness and murder, and all those who fight to defend it every day. May they all die in agony and burn in hell for eternity.

Do you apologize for child torture? Should the torturers "all die in agony and burn in hell for eternity"? Do you support the Israel regime?

""Palestinian children arrested by (Israeli) military and police are systematically subject to degrading treatment, and often to acts of torture, are interrogated in Hebrew, a language they did not understand, and sign confessions in Hebrew in order to be released," it said in a report."

Palestinian children tortured used as shields by Israel U.N. Reuters

Forum List

Back