At What Point will USMB libs admit Obama will lose?

When will USMB libs accept that The ONE ios going down?

• Today!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A week before election Day.

• The DAY before Election Day.

• Total voters
I'll believe it when I see it. :lol:

Johnny-Carson-Kreskin-300x300.jpg

I don't think it's going to happen, and no I don't want to make a bet...

Valerie has spoken.

Or HAS Ravi?

:dunno:

Obama currently leads Romney and there is no reason to think that the President will lose. This is unlikely to change right up till election day.

If Romney were to take Florida and Ohio, I would concede that Romney will probably win. However, if the President takes either Florida or Ohio....I expect an easy victory

Right now.......Obama 303 Romney 235 with the election basically over by 10PM eastern

Obama currently leads Romney and there is no reason to think that the President will lose. This is unlikely to change right up till election day.

If Romney were to take Florida and Ohio, I would concede that Romney will probably win. However, if the President takes either Florida or Ohio....I expect an easy victory

Right now.......Obama 303 Romney 235 with the election basically over by 10PM eastern

Right now Pres. Obama does NOT lead Mitt Romney. If you go by RCP, The ONE has a slight lead.

But when you factor in the PROBABILITY that Mitt WILL take FL. NC and VA and then you contemplate the pretty good prospects that he will take CO and may take either MI or OH (or both) and add in a mix of a couple of other states, even you deluded lolberals should start to glean the inevitability of the Mitt win.

Mitt approx 307 EVs. Maybe more.

Right now Pres. Obama does NOT lead Mitt Romney. If you go by RCP, The ONE has a slight lead.

But when you factor in the PROBABILITY that Mitt WILL take FL. NC and VA and then you contemplate the pretty good prospects that he will take CO and may take either MI or OH (or both) and add in a mix of a couple of other states, even you deluded lolberals should start to glean the inevitability of the Mitt win.

Wow...those are still a good number of woulda-shouldas

Right now, Romney is behind in both non-swing states and when you look at who is currently leading in swing states

At what time do you concede that Obama will win?

Unless Romney wins the Popular vote as well as the electoral they will never admit it no matter how I voted in the poll.....They are most likely right now organizing the SEIU protesters to protest Romney stealing the election and how it is all racism.

Once more, the Republican excuse list, the one they'll be using to explain why they lost so big.

1. Democratic vote fraud!
2. Suppressing the military vote!
3. Liberal media!
4. Rigged polls!
5. Too many welfare cases!
6. October/November surprise!
7. Black panther/union thugs!

In the future, Republcans should simply state the number, instead of typing the entire argument. For example, thanatos could have just typed "#7!" and saved a lot of time.

Last edited:
President Obama is going to lose. The remaining question is AT WHAT POINT will the die hard USMB true believer delusional libs come to terms with the inevitability of the upcoming Romney victory?

1. Today? Is today the day they will be able to "let go?"
  2. A week before Election Day when the polls even in the "Swing" states reveal that he is so far behind that he cannot come out of his tailspin?
  3. The DAY before the Election? When the final polling shows just how crushing his defeat is going to be?
  4. Not until the Returns are all in and the last residue of hope is finally gone?
  5. Will they demand a state by state "Florida style recount" and be unable to admit defeat until some cases go to Court?
  6. The Day after Inauguration Day?
  7. Or the start of Mitt's second term?

A public poll.

Given prior experience with Bush-Kerry I would say two years after the next Democrat wins the White House.

Once more, the Republican excuse list, the one they'll be using to explain why they lost so big.

1. Democratic vote fraud!
2. Suppressing the military vote!
3. Liberal media!
4. Rigged polls!
5. Too many welfare cases!
6. October/November surprise!
7. Black panther/union thugs!

In the future, Republcans should simply state the number, instead of typing the entire argument. For example, thanatos could have just typed "#7!" and saved a lot of time.

The GOP would have to lose first. Not going to happen.

I'll believe it when I see it. :lol:

Johnny-Carson-Kreskin-300x300.jpg

I don't think it's going to happen, and no I don't want to make a bet...

Valerie has spoken.

Or HAS Ravi?

Oh my, how original. Let's not forget your last prediction, CAIN IS ABLE! :lmao:

The assertion "CAIN is ABLE" is not a "prediction."

I realize that neither you nor your puppet mistress has any facility for the actual meaning of words, but maybe if she can get her hand out of your colon for a while, Raving Dumbshit can look up the word in the dictionary before hitting "submit."

Last edited:
Romney voter here.

I like the direction things are going. I agree that Romney/Ryan is likely ahead of these 2008-weighted polls - there's no sensible person who can believe Obama '12 can match the record-level intensity of Obama '08. I agree that undecideds should add between 0.5 and 1 point to Romney's position in nearly every state. I've got a couple posts up explaining how Romney's in a better electoral vote position than Obama.

All that being said, there's still a chance Obama wins if we're wrong about these things. I'd feel a lot better if the high-water polls in Ohio and Wisconsin (especially Wisconsin, where the recall election showed there's no Dem turnout advantage) were Romney leads instead of ties. I can't ssee why an Obama supporter would give up yet. Hopefully polling will keep moving in the Romney direction and change that early next week.

Romney voter here.

I like the direction things are going. I agree that Romney/Ryan is likely ahead of these 2008-weighted polls - there's no sensible person who can believe Obama '12 can match the record-level intensity of Obama '08. I agree that undecideds should add between 0.5 and 1 point to Romney's position in nearly every state. I've got a couple posts up explaining how Romney's in a better electoral vote position than Obama.

All that being said, there's still a chance Obama wins if we're wrong about these things. I'd feel a lot better if the high-water polls in Ohio and Wisconsin (especially Wisconsin, where the recall election showed there's no Dem turnout advantage) were Romney leads instead of ties. I can't ssee why an Obama supporter would give up yet. Hopefully polling will keep moving in the Romney direction and change that early next week.
well reason i am feeing grim is from reports i read in uk media . they said that although president ok in ohio, pa and wisonsin romney gaining ground all the time and begening to swamp obama.

to me if that happens that killer blow for romney team to the whole election. it going their way without doubt in national polls and with high turn out they are favourties.

I highly recommend they call AA... before they start drinking.

Hey Decker, How much will you bet with me...? Romney will win Ohio too.

Romney Electoral Vote win will be off the charts. No need for re counts. The liberals will accept as the states are called for Romney.

Last edited:
I highly recommend they call AA... before they start drinking.

Hey Decker, How much will you bet with me...? Romney will win Ohio too.
i don,t bet man. but i am not sure obama will win ohio although it close. romney might not need ohio anyway if he wins wi or pa.

President Obama is going to lose. The remaining question is AT WHAT POINT will the die hard USMB true believer delusional libs come to terms with the inevitability of the upcoming Romney victory?

2. A week before Election Day when the polls even in the "Swing" states reveal that he is so far behind that he cannot come out of his tailspin?
  3. The DAY before the Election? When the final polling shows just how crushing his defeat is going to be?
  4. Not until the Returns are all in and the last residue of hope is finally gone?
  5. Will they demand a state by state "Florida style recount" and be unable to admit defeat until some cases go to Court?

A public poll.
people do stupid things even though the economy is in bad shape.
Even though obama has said he wants an assault weapons ban to sign
even though black unemployment rate is at 14.1%
Even though a record number of Americans are on food stamps at almost 65 million Americans
Even though obama has shown a blatant disregard for the rule of law and the constitutional process
obama may still win.

A public poll.
Never! A lot of them are still claiming Gore won 12 years ago.

I'm seeing 293

Valerie has spoken.

Or HAS Ravi?

Oh my, how original. Let's not forget your last prediction, CAIN IS ABLE! :lmao:

The assertion "CAIN is ABLE" is not a "prediction."

I realize that neither you nor your puppet mistress has any facility for the actual meaning of words, but maybe if she can get her hand out of your colon for a while, Raving Dumbshit can look up the word in the dictionary before hitting "submit."

I laugh at your Ravi obsession. You got it bad, darf! :lol:

You predicted Cain was able to win the primary and the Presidency...did you not?

Similar question: At what point will the USMB Cons admit that Romney could lose?

As for me, at this point either outcome is possible. The race has gotten too close to call after Obama blew the first debate. The problem Romney has though is that he can't open up a lead (or any lead at all) in States like Nevada or Wisconsin where he has some pretty serious advantages, and for the love of God I can't figure out why. Add to that the fact he can't seem to go up in Ohio by even a razor thin margin and he's really screwed in the Electoral college.

Romney can win, but he has got to flip Nevada, Wisconsin, and/or Ohio.

Forum List

Back