At what point is enough enough?

She was exercising her rights to protest. Knew she would be arrested, especially after they talked to her multiple times. She got filmed. Made the papers as was probably her intent. “She stated she knew the consequences,” Rodriguez told the Miami Herald. She accomplished her goals. She had a nice day at the beach. I suspect those beaches will be open when local officials decide they can be opened. I've been told to leave a beach in Florida, just for swimming with the wrong flag up. I left.

Do any of you go shopping w/out a mask?

I often do, you should see the looks i get too

I'm waiting for when i'm finally confronted, then i think i'll hack and cough like a cat w/a furball , and ask what isle the ventilators are in

oh and, can i post for bail $$$ on the USMB ????

~S~

• Banned

I do- matter of fact, I called a new Guitar Center last week and asked if I could come in because I was looking for something specific- she said sure but we ask that you wear a mask- I said ma'am, if I have a mask on I'm going to rob you- she said, it's company policy, I said fine, I'll take my business where "my" policy counts which is to purchase product, which evidently y'all don't want me to do. Bye.

• Banned
we're a living testimony to our own jingoistc cognitive dissonance now
I can't count the number of times I've apologized to my kids for being so blind- and blindly trusting, which was ingrained in people my age- it's an awful awakening in a Country boy's life- I tell you what-

I'm waiting for when i'm finally confronted, then i think i'll hack and cough like a cat w/a furball , and ask what isle the ventilators are in

~S~
I'm not wearing a fucking mask based on hard scientific fact. They simply do no damn good unless you are the ones that's sick. Even then under that condition the benefit is marginal because you should really be at home and isolated. Of course then it's doing nothing.

~S~
PJ and I keep them in the console in separate ziplock bags to put on before entering a store. If walking around looking and product outside a store, I am not wearing, but maintaining distance. I follow the Mayor's recommendations.

~S~

~S~
I'm not wearing a fucking mask based on hard scientific fact. They simply do no damn good unless you are the ones that's sick. Even then under that condition the benefit is marginal because you should really be at home and isolated. Of course then it's doing nothing.

You can go to the beach in California as long as you keep moving. No sitting on your board waiting for a wave. No standing still catching your breath in a jog. Definitely NO watching the sunset.

~S~
PJ and I keep them in the console in separate ziplock bags to put on before entering a store. If walking around looking and product outside a store, I am not wearing, but maintaining distance. I follow the Mayor's recommendations.
I follow the Mayor's recommendations.

Bwaaahhaaaaaaaa....This came to my mind on this comment from White 6 , did you say Seig Hiel?
nazi-brownshirts-march-through-braunschweig-1932-dyexjj.jpg

Here is my recommendation to any stupid fuck who tells me what i can and cant do in the Unites States of America. To each his own, and dont tread on me.

tenor.gif

When you are so fed up with illegal aliens, you go to the INS office and they tell you Ronald Reagan created this situation back in 1989. Republicans made this entire situation. Echos of project Brazos. We got people living in the streets now, yay for diversity!

~S~
I follow the Mayor's recommendations.

Bwaaahhaaaaaaaa....This came to my mind on this comment from White 6 , did you say Seig Hiel?
nazi-brownshirts-march-through-braunschweig-1932-dyexjj.jpg
I'm over 65, conservative in nature, unless I have concrete information contrary to best scientific evaluations, it would be foolish for me to take needless, uninformed chances that I do not have to. This is especially true, in the light of posters on this board that act as though older Americans should suck it up for the economy. Trump wants the support of senior citizens, but he is losing it, not just with people that know he cannot be trusted, but by senior citizens who worry that he does not have their best interests at heart. We have our own plans, our own money, and a lifetime of supporting our families, the economy, and this country.You got any idea how many on this board are over 60 and cringe when we read the non caring sometimes even malevolent sounding words of his supporters here. You are the best advertisement in favor of Electing Joe Biden I can imagine. You want to throw Nazi posters at somebody like me. You got to be out of your fucking mind. Nobody is asking me to buy and wear MOPP-4 protection to go out and about. Just wear a mask when I go into stores, so in case I pick up the virus and don't even know I have it, I won't spread it to others that get within close range. It is a conservative request that could save me or others from getting and spreading a disease they don't even know how to consistently treat as sometimes it progresses rapidly, even violently to sudden death. You think you can insult me and my intelligence to support you half baked, don't give-a-shit course of action as a protest against what you perceive as temporarily infringing our your rights, when you show absolutely know benefit to me. Fuck you. I may not be able to completely defend against a virus, I cannot see. I can definitely defend against pricks like you, frontal or flank.

I will take what precautions I see fit and go along with the precautions of my 30 something year old mayor, whom I voted for, as he seems to have my best interests at heart. You, the Trumpers and Donald Trump do not, you self centered, anti-common sense little bastard. If you don't like it you can find me in Jackson, Tennessee.

Forum List

Back