At What Point Do We Call It A "Crime"?

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
The "news" media blatantly lies to us.

- A few weeks ago ABC news took years old footage from a gun range in Kentucky and told us it was front-line battle footage from syria.

- Yesterday the MSM was reporting that president Trump had severe chest pains & was rushed to the hospital...scaring the shit out of the first lady & their 12 year old son.

Those are only 2 examples of thousands upon thousands of lies we are told. And don't get me started about inciting violence and fanning the flames of racial hatred.

Do we wait until their lies kill people before we put a stop to it?

What if, on a lark, the MSM is reporting that nuclear missiles are inbound and people get killed trying to evacuate the cities? Would we call it a "crime" at that point? Would we put anybody in prison for it? Issue massive fines? Shut down their TV station?

What will it take before we do something about their lying?

At what point will we call it a "crime"?

- A few weeks ago ABC news took years old footage from a gun range in Kentucky and told us it was front-line battle footage from syria.

Linkie?

Because the only one(s) I saw said "appears to show".

"Shows" - "appears to show". Know the difference.

To the question in the title though --- courts have ruled that falsifying the news is not a crime. If it were, Fox Noise would be broadcasting from jail.

You can zip to 9:30 here:

Linkie?

You really are out of touch.

- Yesterday the MSM was reporting that president Trump had severe chest pains & was rushed to the hospital...scaring the shit out of the first lady & their 12 year old son.

Those are only 2 examples of thousands upon thousands of lies we are told. And don't get me started about inciting violence and fanning the flames of racial hatred.

Do we wait until their lies kill people before we put a stop to it?

What if, on a lark, the MSM is reporting that nuclear missiles are inbound and people get killed trying to evacuate the cities? Would we call it a "crime" at that point? Would we put anybody in prison for it? Issue massive fines? Shut down their TV station?

What will it take before we do something about their lying?

At what point will we call it a "crime"?
Just got this news bulletin about Trump's visit to Walter Reed. His food taster got sick and Trump was sent for tests as a precaution.

Trump Tested for Deliberate Poisoning of Food With “Time Delayed” Chemical Agent – White House Source

The President’s unscheduled stop at the Walter Reed military hospital on Saturday involved a battery of tests to determine whether the President was exposed to a chemical agent that is suspected of being introduced into his food, says a White House connected source who shared details with Alex Jones of InfoWars.com.

“Medical staff at Walter Reed did not get a staff-wide notice about a presidential visit to the medical center in Bethesda, Maryland, ahead of Trump’s arrival, according to that source,” reports Fox59.com. “Typically, Walter Reed’s medical staff would get a general notice about a “VIP” visit to the medical center ahead of a presidential visit, notifying them of certain closures at the facility. That did not happen this time, indicating the visit was a non-routine visit and scheduled last minute.”

This action was initiated by the sudden onset of symptoms experienced by the President’s food tester, who was reported stricken with such severe symptoms that urgent medical tests were conducted on that person while the President was diverted to Walter Reed for a priority medical examination involving a battery of chemical tests.

Trump Tested for Deliberate Poisoning of Food With “Time Delayed” Chemical Agent – White House Source | Raw Conservative Opinions

Linkie?

You really do have a knack for posting answers that bear zero relation to the post quoted.
Butthurt much?

Linkie?

You really do have a knack for posting answers that bear zero relation to the post quoted.
Butthurt much?

You seriously need a link about ABC news using old Kentucky gun range footage and passing it off as Syrian front-line battle footage?

Do you live under a cardboard box in someone's back yard or something? I'm having a hard time believing anyone is that stupid or uninformed.

Linkie?

To the question in the title though --- courts have ruled that falsifying the news is not a crime. If it were, Fox Noise would be broadcasting from jail.

What fuck you, you know how many lies the big three networks told us over the years before the fairness doctrine ended?

Linkie?

Butthurt much?

You seriously need a link about ABC news using old Kentucky gun range footage and passing it off as Syrian front-line battle footage?

Do you live under a cardboard box in someone's back yard or something? I'm having a hard time believing anyone is that stupid or uninformed.

Nope, I don't think I do. I've seen it already. That's in fact how I know what the wording was.

DUH.

But the OP provided ZERO evidence for his claim, which usually means he doesn't have any.

So far he's proving me right too.

Anything else I can help you with today? How to tie your shoes? How to find your foot?

Linkie?

What fuck you, you know how many lies the big three networks told us over the years before the fairness doctrine ended?

Fairness Doctrine had nothing to do with falsifying the news.

Go ahead. Try me.

Linkie?

Go ahead. Try me.
try you I will burn the hell out of you once again.

Let's start with Brian Williams shall we?

And then go to wolf man jack, Larry lujack.

Linkie?

Butthurt much?

Nope, I don't think I do. I've seen it already.

But the OP provided ZERO evidence for his claim, which usually means he doesn't have any.

So far he's proving me right too.

Anything else I can help you with today? How to tie your shoes?

So you've seen the footage already, yet you need a link?

You're a nut case. If you're this much of a goofball now, one can only wonder how far off the rails you're going while Trump is serving his second term.

Linkie?

Go ahead. Try me.

Take it down to the bull ring , just me and you pogo about life before the fairness doctrine and after.

Forum List

Back