at Utah rally, Roger Stone Claims God Gave Trump Courage To Pardon Him; Not A Chance, Say Critics...Stone also says God wants Romney out of the Senate

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he also called Utah GOP Sen. Mike Lee a “great American patriot.” (And he called Trump the greatest president since Abraham Lincoln.)

he also called Utah GOP Sen. Mike Lee a “great American patriot.” (And he called Trump the greatest president since Abraham Lincoln.)
Hey, after all:

b53d07cf-2284-48d0-84af-917f6d8db84e-large16x9_E_LyFzJXsAUwRiz.jpg

If Stone ever walked into a church or even came in close contact of a man/woman of the cloth, he'd burst into flames.

But like ever other Trump sycophant, he sure does know what the massive flock of rubes and lemmings want to hear..and what gets them all fired up. :)

(Stone)......"asked Rev Franklin Graham to talk to Trump about pardoning him. ....... Stone says he is convinced God then told Trump to pardon him."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is stories like above that make America so much fun to live in today.

Sure, there be QAnon/MAGAHatters about ...and some of them are mendacious and mean-spirited.....but there are also plenty of those nutters who are only just silly, but have the redeeming value of big backsides to tack on a 'Kick Me' sign.

I love this bar.

Wasn't it Graham who also talked his followers into getting jab (Blind leading the blind) and he and family suffered the results of getting them too?

After the fiasco arrest and BS pulled with Stone I'd say he deserved a pardon...

Donald Trump Won Election by the ‘Hand of God’---
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which God?
Which hand?
How do you know?
You said it.
You prove it.

Saddle up, Skinnyjeans.

If Stone ever walked into a church or even came in close contact of a man/woman of the cloth, he'd burst into flames.

But like ever other Trump sycophant, he sure does know what the massive flock of rubes and lemmings want to hear..and what gets them all fired up. :)
But he claims God talks to him...

But he claims God talks to him...

The cynical manipulator cohort talk that way when in front of religious rubes.
The rubes WANT to believe that some unnamed God(s) works through instruments like Roger Stone to communicate their wishes.

Yeah, me neither.
Just don't get it.

So Stone has a direct line to God? Stuff like this is mind blowing my stupid. I've been a practicing Christian my whole life and have yet to see a model Christian move into the white house. Peoe simply cannot be this blatantly dumb to believe this crap can they?

We can be assured God would not approve of our political system where the wealthy have the most influence. Jesus was against being rich. What we do in America is twist the Bible and Jesus' teachings on this matter.

Forum List

Back