At Town Hall fake President "Job Killer," joe biden says blacks and hispanics don't know how to log on to internet..

what a good fake dr. you are mrs xiden.... allowing geriatric abuse to take place on your precious communist hubby...any doctor would allow this to happen.... not
true love til the end ...aint that right (wanna be) doctor? your lack of ethics speaks for itself

He didn't make it up, yannow. They've asked people in those communities what's going on and the internet thing is apparently a part of it.

They have? And who is they?
How would I know? People who looked into it.

So basically, you don't actually know that anything like that happened. You're just ASSuming.
And you're assuming what?
This article cites, for instance, a hospital where none of the janitorial staff knew about the vaccine drive because none of them had access to email.
“Those with time, computer systems and transportation are going to get vaccines more than other folks — that’s just the reality of it,” Dobbs said.

We've only been vaccinating folks for two months, and the reasons for minorities lagging behind in vaccinations are just coming to light. Computer access does appear to be one factor. Joe didn't make it up. I still think he put it poorly, but he wasn't trying to call them stupid. Those with actual experience in what's happening point to online communication (or lack of it) as one factor.

Oh, GIVE me a fucking break. "Look, we found this one anecdote of people saying they were totally oblivious to the most prominent thing happening in the entire country, so that means ALL minorities are COMPLETELY cut off from the Internet, and that's the ONLY reason that black people aren't getting vaccinated at the same rate white people are!!!"

Spare me.

Did you even read your own story, or are you just not bright enough to know garbage when it's shoveled on your shoes? "If the rollout were reaching people of all races equally, the shares of people vaccinated whose race is known should loosely align with the demographics of health care workers." Should it? Really? Why?

People who work in healthcare are, by definition, far more likely to vaccinations and medical procedures than the average person. They probably also feel a lot more compelled by the nature of their jobs to get vaccinations, since they're far more likely to be around someone seriously ill from Covid than your average person is.

Come back when you have something better than ASSumptions and excuses.

People who work in healthcare are, by definition, far more likely to vaccinations and medical procedures than the average person. They probably also feel a lot more compelled by the nature of their jobs to get vaccinations, since they're far more likely to be around someone seriously ill from Covid than your average person is.

Some don't really have a choice. My sister works at the Cleveland Clinic. Their policy is get the vaccination, or get another job.

We've only been vaccinating folks for two months, and the reasons for minorities lagging behind in vaccinations are just coming to light. Computer access does appear to be one factor. Joe didn't make it up. I still think he put it poorly, but he wasn't trying to call them stupid. Those with actual experience in what's happening point to online communication (or lack of it) as one factor.

Hospitals and pharmacies that will provide the vaccinations still use phones.

Some don't really have a choice. My sister works at the Cleveland Clinic. Their policy is get the vaccination, or get another job.

Exactly my point. There's no reason whatsoever to assume that vaccination rates among the general population should mirror the same demographics among people whose jobs likely require them to get vaccinated.

And I am skeptical in the extreme of the notion that there are large swaths of the population who don't know that the Covid vaccinations are happening.

And I'm willing to bet that doctors, clinics, and public health offices will be more than happy to assist anyone who's confused.

He didn't make it up, yannow. They've asked people in those communities what's going on and the internet thing is apparently a part of it.

So basically, you don't actually know that anything like that happened. You're just ASSuming.
This article cites, for instance, a hospital where none of the janitorial staff knew about the vaccine drive because none of them had access to email.
“Those with time, computer systems and transportation are going to get vaccines more than other folks — that’s just the reality of it,” Dobbs said.

Oh, GIVE me a fucking break. "Look, we found this one anecdote of people saying they were totally oblivious to the most prominent thing happening in the entire country, so that means ALL minorities are COMPLETELY cut off from the Internet, and that's the ONLY reason that black people aren't getting vaccinated at the same rate white people are!!!"

Spare me.

Did you even read your own story, or are you just not bright enough to know garbage when it's shoveled on your shoes? "If the rollout were reaching people of all races equally, the shares of people vaccinated whose race is known should loosely align with the demographics of health care workers." Should it? Really? Why?

I did read my article and it did NOT say what you put in their mouths. Why is it so hard for you to accept that this is one problem among many? So you can call Joe a racist?

And I'm willing to bet that doctors, clinics, and public health offices will be more than happy to assist anyone who's confused.

Of course they will. A lot of older folks don't want anything to do with computers and the internet. The hate them because it's so confusing. Any healthcare facility will be glad to do things the alternative way.

Exactly my point. There's no reason whatsoever to assume that vaccination rates among the general population should mirror the same demographics among people whose jobs likely require them to get vaccinated.

And I am skeptical in the extreme of the notion that there are large swaths of the population who don't know that the Covid vaccinations are happening.

The government cannot force you to get the vaccination, but your job and even businesses can. When new cases, hospitalizations and deaths start to severely decrease, you might not be able to enter an establishment without a mask unless you have your vaccine card. I hope it doesn't come to that. Masks are not too bad now because it's cold, but I don't want to be wearing that stupid thing like last summer just to go grocery shopping.

Spare me.

I did read my article and it did NOT say what you put in their mouths. Why is it so hard for you to accept that this is one problem among many? So you can call Joe a racist?

I copied-and-pasted the quote directly from your article.

1614046833303.png

Spare me.

I copied-and-pasted the quote directly from your article.

View attachment 460561
Epic liar. You said, "Look, we found this one anecdote of people saying they were totally oblivious to the most prominent thing happening in the entire country, so that means ALL minorities are COMPLETELY cut off from the Internet, and that's the ONLY reason that black people aren't getting vaccinated at the same rate white people are!!!"

Forum List

Back