At Town Hall fake President "Job Killer," joe biden says blacks and hispanics don't know how to log on to internet..

Blacks and Hispanics will still vote overwhelmingly for Democrats since Republicans in reality have nothing to offer them. This should include working class whites but looks like too many of them believe the b.s. republicans scare them with like 'democrats gonna take your guns', too many darkies on welfare, on and on.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Blacks and Hispanics will still vote overwhelmingly for Democrats since Republicans in reality have nothing to offer them.

So what are the Democrats offering them? Reparations for slavery which no black today ever was? Going to take school vouchers away again? Going to usher in more third-worlders to take jobs they could otherwise get?

That comment was pretty unfortunate. When I heard him say it, I thought the same thing and wondered why minorities are any worse at using the internet than the rest of us.

Obviously he views minorities as stupid and uneducated.
He didn't make it up, yannow. They've asked people in those communities what's going on and the internet thing is apparently a part of it.

I heard this clip on the Mike Gallagher radio show....fake President "job killer joe," stated that one of the problems we have with his allies Chinese flu? Blacks and hispanics don't know how to log onto the internet to make appointments for the shots.........

Yes....he said this....

I found this...

President Joe Biden said Tuesday a primary challenge facing the nation’s coronavirus vaccine rollout is Hispanic and African-Americans’ internet illiteracy.

“A lot of people don’t know how to register,” Biden said in a CNN town hall. “Not everybody in the community, in the Hispanic and the African-American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and, or inner-city districts know how to use, know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination at the Walgreens.”

That's one way to explain all of the fake USMB Black posters

I mean didn't anyone else wonder what all of the USMB "black" posters all sound EXACTLY like all of the Progressive white folk at USMB?

Emotional!

View attachment 459588
Republicans sustain critical self-inflicted wound from emotionally painful Kavanaugh hearing

View attachment 459589
6f4b95fd-fc7e-4aa1-a1e2-4402a7ad8236-AFP_AFP_19J0RD.JPG
Yeah, theres some emotional idiots in the Rs but nowhere near the feeling fest of the libs. Poor libs, no substance or logic or critical thought. Just emotions and feelings.
Let’s ask the scientists.

I heard this clip on the Mike Gallagher radio show....fake President "job killer joe," stated that one of the problems we have with his allies Chinese flu? Blacks and hispanics don't know how to log onto the internet to make appointments for the shots.........

Yes....he said this....

I found this...

President Joe Biden said Tuesday a primary challenge facing the nation’s coronavirus vaccine rollout is Hispanic and African-Americans’ internet illiteracy.

“A lot of people don’t know how to register,” Biden said in a CNN town hall. “Not everybody in the community, in the Hispanic and the African-American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and, or inner-city districts know how to use, know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination at the Walgreens.”

That's one way to explain all of the fake USMB Black posters
He’s calling you out, fbj

Yeah, theres some emotional idiots in the Rs but nowhere near the feeling fest of the libs. Poor libs, no substance or logic or critical thought. Just emotions and feelings.
That's what the republican party is. You could not have substance or logic or critical thought if you supported trump.

Blacks and Hispanics will still vote overwhelmingly for Democrats since Republicans in reality have nothing to offer them.

So what are the Democrats offering them? Reparations for slavery which no black today ever was? Going to take school vouchers away again? Going to usher in more third-worlders to take jobs they could otherwise get?
We could start with programs for the needy like food stamps. Republicans love to cut these types of programs, calling them 'free shit' that keeps the needy from looking for work.

Forum List

Back