At least 44 bodies stuffed in over 100 bags discovered buried in well in Mexico

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
You should all be praising Trump for building the wall. Put drones on the border, increase border patrol and their pay. I will never understand how anyone would allow constant illegal entry to occur in their country.

Authorities in Mexico have identified at least 44 bodies that were discovered among over 100 black bags that were found earlier this month buried in a well in the western part of the country.

The mutilated human remains were discovered Sept. 3 in a well located just outside the city of Guadalajara in the western state of Jalisco after residents reportedly complained about the smell.

“It saddens me to speak in this way, but society has a right to know what is happening,” Jalisco security cabinet chief Macedonio Tamez Guajardo told Mexican news outlet Milenio.

You should all be praising Trump for building the wall. Put drones on the border, increase border patrol and their pay. I will never understand how anyone would allow constant illegal entry to occur in their country.

Authorities in Mexico have identified at least 44 bodies that were discovered among over 100 black bags that were found earlier this month buried in a well in the western part of the country.

The mutilated human remains were discovered Sept. 3 in a well located just outside the city of Guadalajara in the western state of Jalisco after residents reportedly complained about the smell.

“It saddens me to speak in this way, but society has a right to know what is happening,” Jalisco security cabinet chief Macedonio Tamez Guajardo told Mexican news outlet Milenio.
Just don’t call Mexico a shithole!

In a Well? Don’t drink the water is still good advice

I like it better when they cut the heads off and stick them on fence posts. Nice look.

Last edited:

All those murder victims are just rapists and bad hombres, right?

The drug cartel Wars in Mexico have claimed more lives than the War in Syria over the last decade...............

This is nothing new..............just finding bodies in different places.

Who is to know? Gang wars more than likely. They only survive because of the big, easy money they can earn by bringing it across your border.

You defend your border and seal it up, their motivations go down greatly.

Who is to know? Gang wars more than likely. They only survive because of the big, easy money they can earn by bringing it across your border.

Building a wall won't stop people from hiring millions of illegals. After hundreds and hundreds of miles of wall built, we're still here, pretending more are the answer.

Hidalgo-pumphouse-world-birding-center-and-LRGV-national-wildlife-refuge-wall-with-ladder-pile-May-20-2012-Scott-Nicol-copy-1.jpg

Building a wall won't stop people from hiring millions of illegals. After hundreds and hundreds of miles of wall built, we're still here, pretending more are the answer.

Hidalgo-pumphouse-world-birding-center-and-LRGV-national-wildlife-refuge-wall-with-ladder-pile-May-20-2012-Scott-Nicol-copy-1.jpg

With walls come cameras, drones, border patrol agents, to deal with those trying to get across. The point it is slows them down and stops most. No one ever said a wall will stop 100% of them. But a bigger wall will stop more of them.

With your logic we should just legalize rape because it’s going to happen anyway, or just not build prisons because eventually prisoners are released.

With walls come cameras, drones, border patrol agents, to deal with those trying to get across. The point it is slows them down and stops most. No one ever said a wall will stop 100% of them. But a bigger wall will stop more of them.

With your logic we should just legalize rape because it’s going to happen anyway, or just not build prisons because eventually prisoners are released.
I see you skipped over me saying that as long as people will hire millions of illegals, they will keep coming. But no, bUiLd MoRe WaLl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One more time. The sick, old, handicapped, pregnant, young will not get over a 30’ wall needing a ladder on each side hundreds of miles into the desert without water on the Mexican side without attracting notice.

The ones that do make it will haul less with them and work as landscapers or construction gophers. Or be sent back, tagged,

They keep trying the same old arguments or the tunnel malarkey.

After the Wall is working....resources can be shifted to find them inside and put restrictions on how they are able to work so easily.

One more time. The sick, old, handicapped, pregnant, young will not get over a 30’ wall needing a ladder on each side hundreds of miles into the desert without warmer on the Mexican side without attracting notice.

The ones that do make it will haul less with them and work as landscapers or construction gophers. Or be sent back, tagged,

The sick, old, and handicapped are not the ones crossing miles of desert to arrive here. The pregnant and young will get over, through, or under the wall AS THEY ALREADY HAVE BEEN. Punish employers who hire them. Lol JK you'll never vote for that.

One more time. The sick, old, handicapped, pregnant, young will not get over a 30’ wall needing a ladder on each side hundreds of miles into the desert without warmer on the Mexican side without attracting notice.

The sick, old, and handicapped are not the ones crossing miles of desert to arrive here. The pregnant and young will get over, through, or under the wall AS THEY ALREADY HAVE BEEN. Punish employers who hire them. Lol JK you'll never vote for that.

List warning for general stupidity.

I see you skipped over me saying that as long as people will hire millions of illegals, they will keep coming. But no, bUiLd MoRe WaLl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Many of those are hired by extended family here legally for cash under the table.
Happens in construction and the service industry. See it every day in residential construction.
Go ahead and start arresting legal immigrant business owners, I would enjoy that shit show.

They have gun control...so they have over 30,000 actual murders every year...that isn't murder and suicide, that is just murder.....

Well do not drink the water...

Oh, if anyone really knew what goes on in the remote parts of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California and Nevada along with the swamps of Louisiana, well let just say the Cartels have bodies all over Mexico and the U.S. that are buried...

Has Hillary agreed to tell the police what she knows about it yet?

Forum List

Back