At least 4 folks dead, 6 injured in shooting at Capital Gazette newspaper in Maryland

Yup the shooter a guy named Jarrod Ramos had a beef with the paper.

He sued them for defamation and he lost.

What an idiot. He killed five people and wounded two others all over a lawsuit.

Good Grief.

So he sued the paper and the cops did not know who he was

Well his name is on the internet. Look it up.
Now, what took so long

I can talk whitebread too. But the ignorance and lack of proper training is reflected by the following comment.

"Our objection to illegals is not because of their non whiteness but because they are illegal. Keep it up though by injecting race into Every issue. You are losing Americans by doing so."

And anyone else with similar beliefs. So if you are teaching your children in this way you are raising another generation of ignorant inbred white children who grow up to be dumb ass adults calling themselves P@triot.
Fellow conservatives please note this vile castigation. It differes greatly from the typical liberal emotional palaver and is a Core of their aberrant causes
The bolded part contains nothing inflammatory nor racially insensitive. In fact it states that color is not the issue and law is the issue
Liberals cannot permit such a factual statement to stand, it MUST be about race (emotion) and cannot possibly be about law(fact). In fact, future “white” children need to be pre dismissed as racist if they harbor and utter such factual statements

I don't care what you conservatives think. If this was not about race, you'd be talking about a northern border wall and visa overstays.
Don't see anything about race in this shooting. I could be wrong but I think he was white nut job.
Typically its always a white nut job. The difference being if he was Black it would reflect on all Blacks or if he was Mexican it would reflect on all Mexicans. Only when the shooters are white are they considered deranged.

No, I'm pretty sure black and brown skinned killers are considered deranged as well.
The difference is, no matter how deranged the black and brown killers are, the black and brown people will always justify the killings and make a victim of the killer. White people just say "hang the bastard".

No you didnt but smoking meth isnt a good look for you.
Yea I did, you bought the pot....

This is like you telling Trump that his 757 isn't real
That wasnt me that bought pot.

No its like you smoking that meth and rambling on about TV signal conspiracies.
Seriously since you do not have a TV, you would not know that the government can make emergency notices at will.
How old are you? Didnt you get the word you dont need a TV when you have a computer, tablet, or cell phone? You must be one of those really old meth smokers and conspiracy theorists.
lol so the imbecile admits not owning a TV....Try pawn stars they have several

Now here is the link to the intercept system that u claim does not exist

Emergency Alerts | Ready.gov
I dont need a TV. Just because you were brainwashed into buying one doenst make you smart. Matter of fact it just makes you a gullible consumer. :laugh:

Since I am the one that told you any signal could be intercepted you should read your own link. Besides, no where in your link does it state your claim that the government is brainwashing us via Amber alerts.

Good Grief.

Now, what took so long

Don't know if the newspaper people ever called the police about a stalker or anything.

If they didn't the police would have no way of knowing anything about Ramos.

Also until he actually did something there isn't really anything they can do. Police are reactive, not proactive.

Seriously since you do not have a TV, you would not know that the government can make emergency notices at will.
How old are you? Didnt you get the word you dont need a TV when you have a computer, tablet, or cell phone? You must be one of those really old meth smokers and conspiracy theorists.

I dont need a TV. Just because you were brainwashed into buying one doenst make you smart. Matter of fact it just makes you a gullible consumer. :laugh:

Since I am the one that told you any signal could be intercepted you should read your own link. Besides, no where in your link does it state your claim that the government is brainwashing us via Amber alerts.
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I thought every halfway house had a TV.

This is too funny

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This is too funny
Just because you have been in several halfway houses doesnt mean all of them are the same. If you stop smoking that meth you wont have to live in them and conditioned to believe all of them are the same.

No. Being a meth addict isnt something I would think you would be proud of or think was funny.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This is too funny
Just because you have been in several halfway houses doesnt mean all of them are the same. If you stop smoking that meth you wont have to live in them and conditioned to believe all of them are the same.
I feel really sorry for people that cant watch Munsters reruns. Do you have electricity under the bridge or do you steal electricity from Starbucks

Make sure you include the Munsters and Starbucks in your comeback

We are Americans bitch. So we ain't losing anyone.
The dialect of the inner city ghetto who wasn’t raised properly. So rare to see one in the wild (of the internet). Their normal habitat is the crack house, back ally, and morgue.

Such a treat to actually see one. I woke up my children so they could see it. They were amazed. As young as they are, they immediately recognized the ignorance and improper grammar and identified it as “ghetto thug”.

I can talk whitebread too. But the ignorance and lack of proper training is reflected by the following comment.

"Our objection to illegals is not because of their non whiteness but because they are illegal. Keep it up though by injecting race into Every issue. You are losing Americans by doing so."

And anyone else with similar beliefs. So if you are teaching your children in this way you are raising another generation of ignorant inbred white children who grow up to be dumb ass adults calling themselves P@triot.
Fellow conservatives please note this vile castigation. It differes greatly from the typical liberal emotional palaver and is a Core of their aberrant causes
The bolded part contains nothing inflammatory nor racially insensitive. In fact it states that color is not the issue and law is the issue
Liberals cannot permit such a factual statement to stand, it MUST be about race (emotion) and cannot possibly be about law(fact). In fact, future “white” children need to be pre dismissed as racist if they harbor and utter such factual statements

I don't care what you conservatives think. If this was not about race, you'd be talking about a northern border wall and visa overstays.
Don't see anything about race in this shooting. I could be wrong but I think he was white nut job.
QtQOEAa.jpg

Good Grief.

Now, what took so long

Don't know if the newspaper people ever called the police about a stalker or anything.

Also until he actually did something there isn't really anything they can do. Police are reactive, not proactive.
The cops would not even Id the gun

If 20 million Canadians had invaded us - we would be talking about a norther border wall, you dumb ass! :eusa_doh:

Good Grief.

Now, what took so long

Can you give it at least a couple of days before bitching about police and the work they are doing? This shooting is only 24 hours old.

It took 3 days before we knew the truth about the Boston Marathon bombers.

Now, what took so long

Can you give it at least a couple of days before bitching about police and the work they are doing? This shooting is only 24 hours old.

They did not have the bombers in custody

Now, what took so long

Did you even bother to check the news when that happened? Yes, they DID take one of them into custody and later he was sentenced to death. And, it took more than just a couple of days before their motivation was told.

Now, what took so long

Did you even bother to check the news when that happened? Yes, they DID take one of them into custody and later he was sentenced to death. And, it took more than just a couple of days before their motivation was told.
You check the news, they were not caught until April 19 the bombs went off on the 15th

next

The dialect of the inner city ghetto who wasn’t raised properly. So rare to see one in the wild (of the internet). Their normal habitat is the crack house, back ally, and morgue.

Such a treat to actually see one. I woke up my children so they could see it. They were amazed. As young as they are, they immediately recognized the ignorance and improper grammar and identified it as “ghetto thug”.

We already know you don’t care about thinking. Thanks for admitting to what is abundantly evident

We already know you don’t care about thinking. Thanks for admitting to what is abundantly evident
Hey cant you read retard? He said he didnt care what conservatives think. I mean damn. its in the first sentence.

Electricity gives off mind control charges so I choose to sit in the dark. You are not alone snowflake

Hey cant you read retard? He said he didnt care what conservatives think. I mean damn. its in the first sentence.
I read it and replied to it. You did not like the reply so name calling tantrum time

I read it and replied to it. You did not like the reply so name calling tantrum time
Obviously you didnt read it. Your illiterate reply proves that.

Forum List

Back