At least 269 K-12 educators arrested on child sex crimes since January.

I wonder how many sex perverts become teachers just to be near the children?

You forgot "democrat activist homosexual" before "sex perverts."

The democrat party stands for

1. Forcing kids into public school monopoly
2. Staffing schools with left wing homo activists
3. Redefining child sex criminals as MAPS - minor attracted person
4. Sending in Chris wray's DC based FBI goon squad to anyone who opposes

All the teacher-haterz here should be thrilled. I cannot tell you how many new teachers I have encountered who have told me they might not even last the year. Yeah, yeah, we know, you don't care, good for them. But maybe think: if the A team is bad, how bad is the B team gonna be, and the C team?

But keep bashing, I'm sure it will really help. Look around at society, and society's children, and keep calling people working 12 hour days making 45K a year "indoctrinators" and see where we are in five years.

Whatever. We're done at any rate.

All the teacher-haterz here should be thrilled. I cannot tell you how many new teachers I have encountered who have told me they might not even last the year. Yeah, yeah, we know, you don't care, good for them. But maybe think: if the A team is bad, how bad is the B team gonna be, and the C team?

But keep bashing, I'm sure it will really help. Look around at society, and society's children, and keep calling people working 12 hour days making 45K a year "indoctrinators" and see where we are in five years.

Whatever. We're done at any rate.
If the teacher prides itself on being non binary and brags about how many children they guided into questioning their gender they need to go.

Forum List

Back