At least 269 K-12 educators arrested on child sex crimes since January.

If the teacher prides itself on being non binary and brags about how many children they guided into questioning their gender they need to go.

I don't disagree. This happens, and when it does, it should be dealt with.

But this is not really the issue. It's the issue conservatives want to cling to, rather like liberals wanted to cling to the few cops beating down black men. And look what happened.

The issue NO ONE wants to deal with is this: we have long expected schools to be basically orphanages, but we pay teachers dirt wages to tend to, care for, raise, nurture, and also, educate our very disadvantaged children. Then, when teachers say, hey, no one can do all this, society says WHAT? You can't do all that for a whopping 50K a year? You only work nine months!! (not even true).

But teachers are talking back with their feet. They're walking away. As much as I love my job--and I do--I can no longer blame them. We must pick one. We can either be orphanages and Day Treatment Centers for ALL of children's mental health conditions, or we can be schools.

We can't be both.

Certainly not for 50K a year.

Then leave or go to a competent private school. If teachers are unable to deal with the violent, ignorant children in their care, it is equally unforgivable that a normal student has to navigate a teacher's mental and emotional politicking.

Frankly, public schools are going to get much worse.

Then leave or go to a competent private school. If teachers are unable to deal with the violent, ignorant children in their care, it is equally unforgivable that a normal student has to navigate a teacher's mental and emotional politicking.

Do you say the same of police officers forced to deal with no-bond cities and states? Is the answer, "leave, it's just going to get worse anyway"?

Or is the answer, man, maybe we need some better policies?

Hey when all the public school teachers "leave"--who's gonna fill the schools so those normal students don't have to "navigate a teacher's mental and emotional politicking"?

Maybe all the ex-cons let out of prison? Out on bond? What's your great idea?

PS and again, this is just what the Left did with cops. "These cops are terrible; if we run them out, surely better people will do this increasingly horrid, thankless job for no more money!"

How'd that work out for the Left? Are potential cops filling up the police academies with new recruits? I think not.

It Utopian thinking. We have it too.

Last edited:
Hey when all the public school teachers "leave"--who's gonna fill the schools so those normal students don't have to "navigate a teacher's mental and emotional politicking"?

Maybe all the ex-cons let out of prison? Out on bond? What's your great idea?

PS and again, this is just what the Left did with cops. "These cops are terrible; if we run them out, surely better people will do this increasingly horrid, thankless job for no more money!"

How'd that work out for the Left? Are potential cops filling up the police academies with new recruits? I think not.

It Utopian thinking. We have it too.
Fight for charter schools so normal kids get away.

All the teacher-haterz here should be thrilled. I cannot tell you how many new teachers I have encountered who have told me they might not even last the year. Yeah, yeah, we know, you don't care, good for them. But maybe think: if the A team is bad, how bad is the B team gonna be, and the C team?

But keep bashing, I'm sure it will really help. Look around at society, and society's children, and keep calling people working 12 hour days making 45K a year "indoctrinators" and see where we are in five years.

Whatever. We're done at any rate.
:fu:

Who gives a flying fart whether more teacher or priests molest more kids? Comparing evil to evil on a numerical basis is pointless.

Point is that priests should be policing their own and so should teachers.

That is what is lost in the debate about whether teachers should be allowed to groom. The overwhelming majority of teachers don't want to do that, but don't speak up when it happens. Why? Because gosh, the librarian is so nice and lost her husband a couple of years ago, so I'm not going to mention the gay sex manual that she ordered four copies of.

To Hell with that!

if I see any of that Trash at West Junior High, I'll make sure parent know about it. If I find out about a teacher that is touching kids, I'll . . . be mostly peaceful.

As far as priests, I'll let them take care of that. I doubt many priests post here, but who knows what people get up to in private.

Being a teacher has nothing to do with getting caught. Brandon is a perfect example! You might fit the bill also!
I don't, but you seem like the type to work your will on people that can't stand up to you, and you sought a position teaching K-12, while I sought positions in the private sector, supervising and managing in business environments with grown ups, and of course the title of this thread is "At least 269 K-12 educators arrested on child sex crimes since January".

I don't, but you seem like the type to work your will on people that can't stand up to you, and you sought a position teaching K-12, while I sought positions in the private sector, supervising and managing in business environments with grown ups, and of course the title of this thread is "At least 269 K-12 educators arrested on child sex crimes since January".
I was an officer in the Navy, dumbass. You know nothing about me, so politely kiss my ass!

You pretend to be former military.

I was an officer in the Navy, dumbass. You know nothing about me, so politely kiss my ass!

1665970198420.png

And after you got out, I understood you were a teacher. Is this not correct?

I also worked for AT&T and a major insurance company in the interim. Your point is grossly irrelevant.
Just pointing out you were a K-12 teacher for whatever reason you chose to apply. I have taught a lot of classes, but only to combat arms troops and some admin personnel, not kids.

Just pointing out you were a K-12 teacher for whatever reason you chose to apply. I have taught a lot of classes, but only to combat arms troops and some admin personnel, not kids.
I did also. I was also in the training department of AT&T and taught customer service representatives. You are not special by any stretch of your overactive imagination.

Forum List

Back