at least 15 folks dead in a multi-vehicle crash involving a big rig truck in Imperial County, California

I can't imagine driving an suv with that many people in it. Even if they were perfectly quiet.

And how did they not get caught at the border. The guards must have been directed to just give up by the new administration.

There are countless places along that border where an SUV could come across undetected...

True...but to squeeze everyone into one vehicle? That feels like something you do when you are trying to blend in with a crowd or a line of cars, to slip past lax guards.

An SUV with 27 people in it won't make it through a manned border crossing.

And, if my experiences with the border guards on both sides of the border is any indication, there are no lax border guards. The Imperial Beach border crossing, south of San Diego, was no joke...

Reassuring to hear.

Thus, if it turns out that it DID come though a manned border crossing, that will show that Biden has already made his intent clear all the way down the chain of command.

There's no way it came through a manned border crossing.

If for nothing else, California has a seatbelt law...
California and laws with illegals doesn't exist.

That sound you heard was my point sailing effortlessly over your head.

Federal agents at a border checkpoint would never allow such a vehicle to enter the country...

I like the way that you are not afraid to go out on a limb.

Not sure what you mean, but thanks for chimin' in...

No sarcasm. Too many people think shit, but won't make clear declarations of what they expect to find out.

Thus, their beliefs are never tested, because they give themselves wiggle room to dismiss any development that show their assumptions to be wrong.

This is why we need better border control, not to keep people out, but to make sure people don't profit off of human trafficking

I can't imagine driving an suv with that many people in it. Even if they were perfectly quiet.

And how did they not get caught at the border. The guards must have been directed to just give up by the new administration.

There are countless places along that border where an SUV could come across undetected...

True...but to squeeze everyone into one vehicle? That feels like something you do when you are trying to blend in with a crowd or a line of cars, to slip past lax guards.

And, if my experiences with the border guards on both sides of the border is any indication, there are no lax border guards. The Imperial Beach border crossing, south of San Diego, was no joke...

Reassuring to hear.

Thus, if it turns out that it DID come though a manned border crossing, that will show that Biden has already made his intent clear all the way down the chain of command.

Federal agents at a border checkpoint would never allow such a vehicle to enter the country...

No sarcasm. Too many people think shit, but won't make clear declarations of what they expect to find out.

Thus, their beliefs are never tested, because they give themselves wiggle room to dismiss any development that show their assumptions to be wrong.

I wasn't going out on any limb.

I certainly have no idea what you're talking about, and I seriously question whether or not you do...

I'll say it...........the more that die the better it is for the US---------it will cost us over a million $$$ now to deal with these idiots---but had they survived it would costs millions more $$$.

We don't want the worlds criminals coming here.

I'll say it...........the more that die the better it is for the US---------it will cost us over a million $$$ now to deal with these idiots---but had they survived it would costs millions more $$$.

We don't want the worlds criminals coming here.

You're completely correct!

Reassuring to hear.

I certainly have no idea what you're talking about, and I seriously question whether or not you do...

i am hoping that it comes out that the truck did cross at a "manned" border crossing, just to demonstrate who Biden has caused the complete collapse of morale for anyone who's job is border security.

27 people in one SUV?
I've been reading reports like this for 40 years. It's incredible how many people they can cram into the back of a pickup or a van. Sometimes there is no collision and the vehicle just rolls over from shifting weight of the people scattering them all over the road and the desert. Of course they all get air lifted and fill up the near by hospital emergency rooms and get emergency surgery and ICU care. All for "free" too!!!

Reassuring to hear.

i am hoping that it comes out that the truck did cross at a "manned" border crossing, just to demonstrate who Biden has caused the complete collapse of morale for anyone who's job is border security.

It won't "come out". It would never happen. I've crossed manned check points into Mexico countless times over the 30 years I lived in San Diego. There's no way an SUV with 27 people in it gets through. It just won't happen.

Continuing to say that you hope it "comes out" that it did is kind of silly, because it's not even a remote possibility...

27 illegals crammed into an SUV ten miles north of the Mexican border.
The Biden influence has deadly consequences for some.

That's what happens when you neuter the Border Patrol.
But don't expect the government approved media to tie those two factors (deadly crash after border enforcement is decimated by brain damaged Joe) together.

Joe Biden should apologize to their families and then resign

27 illegals crammed into an SUV ten miles north of the Mexican border.
The Biden influence has deadly consequences for some.

That's what happens when you neuter the Border Patrol.
But don't expect the government approved media to tie those two factors (deadly crash after border enforcement is decimated by brain damaged Joe) together.
Should we mourn the loss of these Democrat voters?

27 people in one SUV?
I've been reading reports like this for 40 years. It's incredible how many people they can cram into the back of a pickup or a van. Sometimes there is no collision and the vehicle just rolls over from shifting weight of the people scattering them all over the road and the desert. Of course they all get air lifted and fill up the near by hospital emergency rooms and get emergency surgery and ICU care. All for "free" too!!!
In Gilroy and other Farming areas of northern California it is not uncommon to see big vans crammed with workers going from one job to another.

Forum List

Back