At least 10 antifa members charged with 'violent criminal acts' after attack on Trump supporters and dog

You are so full of shit, now you are moving the goalposts. :laughing0301:
You are as phony as a three dollar bill. No one was even charged for insurrection, how do you reconcile that?
Run along, there have been several here that handed your ass back to you.
LOL! Run along? :auiqs.jpg: That's your cue for hauling ass. People are in jail and going to jail. It doesn't matter to me what you want to call this attack. These folks will be prosecuted, and so will the next batch of cultists. That's how a real ass gets handed to you, your fantasies not withstanding.

Can't you own up to anything you say?
You said: "There is no such thing as an organization called ANTIFA. That is an idea, not an organization..."
And I said "Like Qanon?"
Sure, if that's what you are comparing it to.

LOL! Run along? :auiqs.jpg: That's your cue for hauling ass. People are in jail and going to jail. It doesn't matter to me what you want to call this attack. These folks will be prosecuted, and so will the next batch of cultists. That's how a real ass gets handed to you, your fantasies not withstanding.
Dude, my premise all along is that if they did the crime, they do the time.
But, it wasn't insurrection and no one was charged with insurrection.
I'm not even sure there was a felony charge, and I'll be surprised if you find one that was a felony charge.
Now what, you going to back away from all of your bullshit? Or just keep coming back with the debunked
mantra from your tent?

Dude, my premise all along is that if they did the crime, they do the time.
But, it wasn't insurrection and no one was charged with insurrection.
I'm not even sure there was a felony charge, and I'll be surprised if you find one that was a felony charge.
Now what, you going to back away from all of your bullshit? Or just keep coming back with the debunked
mantra from your tent?
Right, no insurrection. Jeff Clark, John Eastman, Roger Stone, Alex Jones, and others are pleading the Fifth. Some refuse to cooperate like Mark Meadows. Meaning an admission of guilt to being directly or indirectly responsible for this attack and or overthrowing our election with Trump. Call it anything you like, but these folks are on the hook for some serious shit, for which most, if not all are looking at being prosecuted.

If someone steps over the line and gets arrested I have to assume they knew the risk. There isn't a leftist protester out there who doesn't know when they are within their rights and when they are risking arrest. This is why I am amazed at all the dumbasses at the capital who simply can't believe they are going to prison.
They believed their cheeto-in-chief's words to them. During his inciteful speech to his devoted cultists moments prior to their invasion of the Capitol Building, he implied he would "walk together with them."

So, with their cheeto-in-chief, they were confident their mission was righteous as they marched to the Capitol to force Pence and the congressional Republicans to reject the Electoral College votes and refuse to certify the results.

However, as the insurrectionists' own video recordings show, their cheeto-in-chief was absent from the festivities, and their righteous mission, with him at their sides quickly turned into a violent and deadly attack on the few Capitol Police officers there to defend against the criminals.

So, the dumba$$es are going to prison, but on much lesser charges than for the acts of treason they all committed as that mob.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
There is no such thing as an organization called ANTIFA. That is an idea, not an organization you idiot. Get a clue. You are just making shit up.

It doesn't matter what name they go by, they are leftist criminals who have rioted, destroyed property, and have been physically violent.

JGalt
Nope. Most have been charged with trespassing. A fact the lefty loons would like to forget. They also like to forget the FBI couldn't fine anything relating to a planned anything on 01/06.

Yet every time a lefty loon addressed that date they scream insurrection of a coup attempt. You really, really can't fix stupid.

Now let's see if they get prosecuted or not. That's all that matters is what happens at the end, everything else is just fluff.

Right, no insurrection. Jeff Clark, John Eastman, Roger Stone, Alex Jones, and others are pleading the Fifth. Some refuse to cooperate like Mark Meadows. Meaning an admission of guilt to being directly or indirectly responsible for this attack and or overthrowing our election with Trump. Call it anything you like, but these folks are on the hook for some serious shit, for which most, if not all are looking at being prosecuted.
You are correct..."no insurrection". Finally you're getting it.

Meister
Hell the FBI agrees with this idiot. Their investigation found no signs of a planned anything. Yet these lefty idiot keep harping on an insurrection that didn't happen.

Forum List

Back