At least 10 antifa members charged with 'violent criminal acts' after attack on Trump supporters and dog

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Throw the book at them! :clap:

At least 10 self-identifying members of antifa in San Diego were charged with "violent criminal acts" relating to an incident earlier in 2021.

The defendants "allegedly attempted to obstruct a rally for former President Donald Trump in San Diego on Jan. 9," the charges state.

They sought to take "direct action" against the "Patriot March," according to the San Diego County District Attorney's Office. "Direct action" refers to "acts of violence such as assault, battery, assault with deadly weapons, arson, and vandalism."

You probably think someone is going to leap to their defense like you people did with the capital insurrection traitors.

• Banned
You probably think someone is going to leap to their defense like you people did with the capital insurrection traitors.

Your silence is defense.
You guys sit back when shit like this happens, and never condemn it. Practically every weekend in Portland there is violence caused by the left, and you say nothing, and in fact you elect people that enable it.

Your silence is defense.
You guys sit back when shit like this happens, and never condemn it. Practically every weekend in Portland there is violence caused by the left, and you say nothing, and in fact you elect people that enable it.
If someone steps over the line and gets arrested I have to assume they knew the risk. There isn't a leftist protester out there who doesn't know when they are within their rights and when they are risking arrest. This is why I am amazed at all the dumbasses at the capital who simply can't believe they are going to prison.

Though reporters and bystanders also documented violence committed by the pro-Trump rallygoers — one video showed a group attacking a barefoot man in a George Floyd T-shirt, including one man who spit on him and sucker punched him — the District Attorney’s Office alleged most of the violence was carried out by the left-wing counterprotesters.

“Video evidence analysis shows that overwhelmingly the violence in this incident was perpetrated by the Antifa affiliates and was not a mutual fray with both sides crossing out of lawful First Amendment expression into riot and violence,” District Attorney Summer Stephan’s office said in a news release.

They should all be arrested.

Though reporters and bystanders also documented violence committed by the pro-Trump rallygoers — one video showed a group attacking a barefoot man in a George Floyd T-shirt, including one man who spit on him and sucker punched him — the District Attorney’s Office alleged most of the violence was carried out by the left-wing counterprotesters.

“Video evidence analysis shows that overwhelmingly the violence in this incident was perpetrated by the Antifa affiliates and was not a mutual fray with both sides crossing out of lawful First Amendment expression into riot and violence,” District Attorney Summer Stephan’s office said in a news release.

They should all be arrested.

They were arrested. Now they've been charged.

Your silence is defense.
There is no such thing as ANTIFA members. No one can pay attention to you for lying.

What "insurrection"? Has one single person been charged with that?
Nope, gotta call them something though and I am using the most descriptive term at hand. If I called them stupid propaganda victims or white supremacist scumbags you wouldn't know which Trumpbots I am talking about.

Nope, gotta call them something though and I am using the most descriptive term at hand. If I called them stupid propaganda victims or white supremacist scumbags you wouldn't know which Trumpbots I am talking about.

So antifa wasn't trying to overthrow the government?

Forum List

Back