At Anti-Bullying Conference, Middle Schoolers Learn About Lesbian Strap-On Anal Sex, Fake Testicles

I skipped a grade so I was always the smallest boy in my class. Therefore, I was always the target of the bullies, because they don't like to get in fights where they might be hurt.

Then I learned that bullies are cowards, and will get upset if they are hurt only slightly.

So I learned to keep fighting, no matter how much I was thrown to the ground, I would stand up and keep fighting.

And that worked.
I can only think of two I never settled the score with.

One is now dead, and if I see the other, I will kick his ass, as his buddy is dead and no longer covering for him.
For about $200 you can find him.
I can find him for nothing.

On liberal planet, liberals don't believe anything happens unless a liberal media source reports it.

You know, I don't think the two liberals instantly denying this event took place should rush to make that assumption.

Let's wait a bit and find more links/evidence.

So this anti–bullying conference for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender teens.

Are we saying that lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender teens are not bullied... I suppose you all want to make it easier to bully innocent teens?
"Anti-bullying" is a euphemism meaning "acceptance of homosexuality."
If one doesn't accept homosexuality, they're an idiot regardless. What, are you afraid pot smoking homosexual communist atheists are going to sodomize your pet goat?

I looked into it. It supposedly happened a week ago. It is only being reported by RW sources.

There is no way that middle school students in Bumfuck Iowa got lessons on anal sex and strap ons.

Some idiots will believe anything.

Liberals don't believe there is an objective reality that binds the universe and makes some things true and other things false.

So if they want to pretend something didn't happen, then it didn't happen.

I remember how the Communists acted this way when I debated them in college.

They denied all the stories of Communists committing atrocities and acts of genocide.

There was no getting through to them.

I looked into it. It supposedly happened a week ago. It is only being reported by RW sources.

There is no way that middle school students in Bumfuck Iowa got lessons on anal sex and strap ons.

Go hide under your bed, put your hands over your ears, and shout loudly "I don't believe this is happening! I don't believe this is happening! La la la la la la!!!"

So this anti–bullying conference for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender teens.

Are we saying that lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender teens are not bullied... I suppose you all want to make it easier to bully innocent teens?
If one doesn't accept homosexuality, they're an idiot regardless. What, are you afraid pot smoking homosexual communist atheists are going to sodomize your pet goat?

What I'm afraid of is that they are trying to recruit naive children. That's obviously the point of this exercise. The last thing kids need to be exposed to is all the nauseating details of homosexual love.

Go hide under your bed, put your hands over your ears, and shout loudly "I don't believe this is happening! I don't believe this is happening! La la la la la la!!!"

You are a proven dummy.

Yeah, that's what they said about the the homosexual conference in the Boston area where kids were taught about the joys of fisting.

What I'm afraid of is that they are trying to recruit naive children. That's obviously the point of this exercise. The last thing kids need to be exposed to is all the nauseating details of homosexual love.
Do tell us "all the nauseating details of homosexual love"....you talk (and think about it) more than any out gay person I know.

"Recruit." What the hell are you talking about? You don't "recruit" people to become homosexuals. An anti bullying conference for homosexuals isn't recruiting anybody. Are you implying the majority of homosexuals choose to be that way? I'm sure some members of the homosexual community choose to participate in homosexual activities, which I am perfectly ok with, but the science is virtually settled, it is not a choice for the majority of people. Why would someone randomly decide to join a marginalized and consistently bullied group? They're middle schoolers, you've clearly never seen what middle school kids are into.

Do tell us "all the nauseating details of homosexual love"....you talk (and think about it) more than any out gay person I know.

No, I don't. I only respond to stuff posted in this forum. I despise lying, and homosexuals are always lying.

Seems like another BS story that conservatives believe

I'm not quick to believe it 100%.

There are links in the article itself, with one referring to Des Moines NBC affiliate WHO-TV, which might give credence to this event maybe actually happening.
Seen too many of these bogus stories where the truth is nowhere close to what rightwing media reports

No, I don't. I only respond to stuff posted in this forum. I despise lying, and homosexuals are always lying.
What are homosexuals lying about? Which specific homosexuals? Have you ever met a homosexual person?

When I was in seventh grade, all the kids called each other "gay" and "fag" but I'm pretty sure none of them knew what these words meant. I know I didn't.

Forum List

Back