At Anti-Bullying Conference, Middle Schoolers Learn About Lesbian Strap-On Anal Sex, Fake Testicles

Nate Monson, executive director of Iowa Safe Schools, said parents who worry about middle school kids hearing about anal sex with strap-ons and analingus are “disgusting.”

“It’s incredibly frustrating that adults are being the problem and being the bully,” Monson told the Des Moines NBC affiliate. “We can do better in Iowa.”

Oh, we can certainly do better than having freaks like you influencing our children.

You'll wait forever if you think the New York Times will cover the story.

How about anyone with any amount of credibility?
What makes you think Daily Caller lacks credibility? Can you prove this story is a lie?

Their utter lack of sourcing for starters. They have two sources, a fringy looking right wing source and a local NBC news affiliate that has nothing to do with 99% of anything the Daily Caller is claiming. Don't you at least get a little curious and try the google?

There's no doubt that bullying is a problem, for any child, whether gay or straight. No sane person denies that.

There's also no doubt that showing this crap like an anal strap-on at a conference is both insane and inappropriate.
Bullying can usually be ended with a punch to the nose.
Nowadays, that punch best be delivered away from school.

Nate Monson, executive director of Iowa Safe Schools, said parents who worry about middle school kids hearing about anal sex with strap-ons and analingus are “disgusting.”

“It’s incredibly frustrating that adults are being the problem and being the bully,” Monson told the Des Moines NBC affiliate. “We can do better in Iowa.”

Oh, we can certainly do better than having freaks like you influencing our children.

This is great example of providing nothing.

Sounds like a fun conference :thup:
Of course a cultural marxist pervert sees nothing wrong with teaching children sexually explicit and disgusting objects during SCHOOL HOURS....No wonder the US lags so far behind in test scores. Europe and Asia's kids are busy LEARNING math,english,science ours are being indoctrinated with this filth.
Yep,,,,we need to adopt their methods of educating our youth. Leave sex to the adults.

I skipped a grade so I was always the smallest boy in my class. Therefore, I was always the target of the bullies, because they don't like to get in fights where they might be hurt.

Then I learned that bullies are cowards, and will get upset if they are hurt only slightly.

So I learned to keep fighting, no matter how much I was thrown to the ground, I would stand up and keep fighting.

And that worked.

I skipped a grade so I was always the smallest boy in my class. Therefore, I was always the target of the bullies, because they don't like to get in fights where they might be hurt.

Then I learned that bullies are cowards, and will get upset if they are hurt only slightly.

So I learned to keep fighting, no matter how much I was thrown to the ground, I would stand up and keep fighting.

And that worked.

This isn't about bullies. It's about queers.

Seems like another BS story that conservatives believe

And that worked.
I can only think of two I never settled the score with.

One is now dead, and if I see the other, I will kick his ass, as his buddy is dead and no longer covering for him.

So this anti–bullying conference for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender teens.

Are we saying that lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender teens are not bullied... I suppose you all want to make it easier to bully innocent teens?
"Anti-bullying" is a euphemism meaning "acceptance of homosexuality."

This is great example of providing nothing.

If mine is, then so is yours, and you'd be a hypocrite who isn't even responding to the article, unlike me. The man I'm quoting is out of his mind, and if you think I'm somehow in the wrong for sharing my view concerning his words, then that's something you will have to deal with.

So this anti–bullying conference for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender teens.

Are we saying that lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender teens are not bullied... I suppose you all want to make it easier to bully innocent teens?
"Anti-bullying" is a euphemism meaning "acceptance of homosexuality."
Just wait until all the newly self-discovered trans-genders start going all Bruce!!!!

And that worked.

This isn't about bullies. It's about queers.
And recruiting.

Seems like another BS story that conservatives believe

I'm not quick to believe it 100%.

There are links in the article itself, with one referring to Des Moines NBC affiliate WHO-TV, which might give credence to this event maybe actually happening.

And that worked.
I can only think of two I never settled the score with.

One is now dead, and if I see the other, I will kick his ass, as his buddy is dead and no longer covering for him.
For about $200 you can find him.

Forum List

Back