Asylum Seekers

25,000 'asylum' seekers riiiiiiiight not illegals 'asylum' seekers see how much nicer that sounds. The left loves to put sugar coat labels on things. How many American citizens will be RAPED and KILLED by these illegals? Is Biden willing to go to prison if even one American is harmed?
If you don't like it then change the laws they made on asylum or just sit and bitch like it helps.

Why don't you head down to the border and fight the illegals trying to RAPE and KILL Americans. Let us know how that goes.
It is not my job but thanks for the invite.

25,000 'asylum' seekers riiiiiiiight not illegals 'asylum' seekers see how much nicer that sounds. The left loves to put sugar coat labels on things. How many American citizens will be RAPED and KILLED by these illegals? Is Biden willing to go to prison if even one American is harmed?
If you don't like it then change the laws they made on asylum or just sit and bitch like it helps.

Why don't you head down to the border and fight the illegals trying to RAPE and KILL Americans. Let us know how that goes.

You are a gutless coward.

The census is over and was over last year.. You people are just rambling bitchers today.

Yeah, I guess I give leftards too much credit for thinking ahead until the next census.
Yeah, we had better prepare for 2030 today, huh?

They counted illegals in the 2020 census genius. I guess you missed that.
Ain't that just a life ender!?

As long as they vote Democrat, it is cool with the left. You guys have always been a little short-sighted.

You are a gutless coward.
No, I just have a little problem of not being able to do much walking. You would have to do all the leg work.

The census is over and was over last year.. You people are just rambling bitchers today.

Yeah, I guess I give leftards too much credit for thinking ahead until the next census.

As long as they vote Democrat, it is cool with the left. You guys have always been a little short-sighted.
I haven't voted Dem since 1990, 1980 for Republican, I have voted no party since then. But I guess you can assume I am because you need to have someone to hate. I did however vote for my cousin Howie Hawkins on the Green party ticket....Yet, I find elections to be like having a blind date that stands you up, very disappointing after all the anticipation.

I haven't voted Dem since 1990, 1980 for Republican, I have voted no party since then. But I guess you can assume I am because you need to have someone to hate. I did however vote for my cousin Howie Hawkins on the Green party ticket....Yet, I find elections to be like having a blind date that stands you up, very disappointing after all the anticipation.

I don't really care who you voted for. If you can't see that the Democrats are truly for open borders, you are misinformed and/or ignorant.

I don't really care who you voted for. If you can't see that the Democrats are truly for open borders, you are misinformed and/or ignorant.
The borders are not opened, they are not now they were not when I went to Mexico in 1978 and 1998. Get real.

The border is not open.

"We swear, we don’t want ‘open borders’, we just don’t want a wall to divide us from Mexico, we want to provide wetbacks with safe havens, we want to give wetbacks the right to drive, we want to provide them with free education and healthcare, we want to abolish iCE, we want a pathway to citizenship for the 20-40 million illegal wetbacks here now, we want the 1.7 million DACA ‘kids’ gifted a form of citizenship and we want wetbacks to be able to become citizens without all the red tape....but, but, but....we swear, we don’t want open borders."

You people can not continue selling your bullshit...Nobody sane is buying it.

The borders are not opened, they are not now they were not when I went to Mexico in 1978 and 1998. Get real.

Good Lord...you will never get it.

The border is not open.

Then why do we have over 15million illegal aliens here.?
Because the majority came here in a visa and didn't leave...Others come over on a visit and never leave...Do you think there are millions just walking across a border with a physical wall along with an electronic surveillance system that can hear you walking on sand manned by border guards?

Yes. We've all heard the Visa and visit.BS .

Well, we all know Democrats aren't for "open borders". They just want to allow people to come in who claim to be asylum seekers, bypassing Mexico, to be released and they can return to court when called. 90% won't, we know that from statistics. Look for more of this "secure" border stuff by the Biden administration. They want these folks to be counted in the census and if they can try to funnel them to head to Democratic states, more electoral votes can be had. How any true American can't see how this is bad for our country is beyond all logic.

U.S. to start taking in some asylum-seekers required to wait in Mexico under Trump-era border program

“Asylum seekers” is the new ‘wetback’ repackaged to fit for today’s woke white guilt whackos.
Here’s the evolution of wetback.
Wetbacks>Illegal aliens>Undocumented Immigrants>Immigrants>Dreamers>Asylum seekers>Refugees

Forum List

Back