asylum seekers gaming the system

laferia52

Platinum Member
Nov 19, 2020
MSNMSN I have made comments about illegal aliens circumventing our immigration laws by claiming asylum. I have said that in my opinion that the majority of the so call asylum seekers are economic refuges. I have based my opinion on what I see being reported on the news here in south Texas. When many of these so call asylum seekers are interviewed they always say that they have the right to seek a better life for their families and themselves in the USA. So they just enter the USA and claim asylum, they are processed and released into the USA with a court date. by gaming the system they have accomplish their goal of entering the USA. In the mean time thousands of people trying to immigrate legally to the USA are waiting for their turn to enter the USA. They have adhered and respected our immigration laws. We need a change in leadership in the White House. We need to kick the bums out.

Last edited:
MSNMSN I have made comments about illegal aliens circumventing our immigration laws by claiming asylum. I have said that in my opinion that the majority of the so call asylum seekers are economic refuges. I have based my opinion on what I see being reported on the news here in south Texas. When many of these so call asylum seekers are interviewed they always say that they have the right to seek a better life for their families and themselves in the USA. So they just enter the USA and claim asylum, they are processed and released into the USA with a court date. by gaming the system they have accomplish their goal of entering the USA. In the mean time thousands of people trying to immigrate legally to the USA are waiting for their turn to enter the USA. They have adhered and respected our immigration laws. We need a change in leadership in the White House. We need to kick the bums out.
I live near the border and watch the local reports and interviews nearly every day. All the reporters say that NEARLY ALL of the migrants say they are here for a better life. They are all coached by the Cartels to claim Asylum but they forget to say that when being questioned. They often have pieces of paper with I Claim Asylum written on them even though they can't read.

Forum List

Back