Astronaut Frank Borman dies at 95

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
We have lost another one of our Apollo Astronauts.
Frank Borman was the first to pilot a craft around the moon
I remember the Apollo 8 circling the moon at Christmas

1699618924667.jpeg

Last edited:
We have lost another one of our Apollo Astronauts.
Frank Borman was the first to pilot a craft around the moon
I remember the Apollo 8 circling the moon at Christmas
Yes , that Stanley Kubrick film was very good in its time .

Loved it when they forgot to stop the flag from fluttering . Nearly choked on my Pudding .

Best attempted Fake News was when they said the Moon rang like a bell for 30 minutes when they lowered the steps .
But some Gullibles swallowed the whole yarn .

Loved it when they forgot to stop the flag from fluttering . Nearly choked on my Pudding .

Best attempted Fake News was when they said the Moon rang like a bell for 30 minutes when they lowered the steps .
not engaging in your fake moon landing fantasies

not engaging in your fake moon landing fantasies

Understand .
It is so difficult for Deniers when they cannot even explain how a flag flutters when there is no atmosphere .

Perhaps off- camera a meteor coincidentally landed and sent up a little dust cloud .rofl .

Understand .
It is so difficult for Deniers when they cannot even explain how a flag flutters when there is no atmosphere .

Perhaps off- camera a meteor coincidentally landed and sent up a little dust cloud .rofl .

So you double down on the stupid

One of my PAs thinks that Buzz gave an almighty sneeze due to the moon dust which blew the flag .

Presumably before his famous look at the horizon where he saw several space craft lined up .​

Oh my.

If only your theories were still up in the air instead of utterly demolished.

Forum List

Back