Associated Press: Gov't Declares 22 Clinton Emails 'Top Secret'

And warming up now on the sidelines is backup quarter back Bloomberg!

Is Michael Bloomberg big and tall enough to be a Quarter Back?
If this plays out as it should some DNC member has to take one for the team.

Wasn't Bloomberg Republican? Oh wait, he was Democrat then became Republican....now he's what Democrat AGAIN or Independent?

How can you trust someone that can't even figure what political party they want to be in?

He's anti-gun, absolutely and totally anti 2nd Amendment

not to worry-----under-shariah law-----ALL MUSLIMS can carry guns and knives and bombs and drive armoured tanks----legally

I just read the OP's article and it STILL sounds like nothing new, yet. If the State Department has since classified the e-mails as top-secret, it still doesn't mean she did anything illegal at the time. I don't like Hillary and wouldn't vote her, but I have better reasons than the e-mail thing.

Petraeus was fired as CIA director for less than she's done and they are considering recalling him to active duty and face a court martial. What she did was gross negligence, dereliction of her duties, ignorant and ARROGANT!!

Normally, I just hold my nose and vote for the least nauseating candidate, however:
If I vote republican, I throw myself under a financial bus and end up standing out at an exit ramp with a cardboard sign, as they will significantly reduce or take away funds from me.
If I vote democrat, the Islamic flood will continue unabated and the gun grabbers will be further encouraged to go after our firearms.
So, it'll be voting for an independent candidate this time.

I just read the OP's article and it STILL sounds like nothing new, yet. If the State Department has since classified the e-mails as top-secret, it still doesn't mean she did anything illegal at the time. I don't like Hillary and wouldn't vote her, but I have better reasons than the e-mail thing.

Petraeus was fired as CIA director for less than she's done and they are considering recalling him to active duty and face a court martial. What she did was gross negligence, dereliction of her duties, ignorant and ARROGANT!!
The State Department said right out loud that the e-mails they are refusing to release WERE NOT CLASSIFIED AT THE TIME THEY WERE SENT TO CLINTON. How much clearer can they be? ILLEGAL, no. I'd be chuckling all day if that woman went to prison, but I don't think they've got it yet. Probably never will.

Normally, I just hold my nose and vote for the least nauseating candidate, however:
If I vote republican, I throw myself under a financial bus and end up standing out at an exit ramp with a cardboard sign, as they will significantly reduce or take away funds from me.
If I vote democrat, the Islamic flood will continue unabated and the gun grabbers will be further encouraged to go after our firearms.
Who? I'm in the same boat.

Who? I'm in the same boat.
It is not remotely conceivable that Hillary wasn't aware of how sensitive some of the emails were. NOT POSSIBLE.
Her supporters claim how she has decades of experience in Government at all levels. If that is so anyone in her position would have to know intuitively that there were emails which whether stamped classified or not at the time were VERY important to National Security.
She couldn't have been so stupid not to realise this.
If she was that stupid who in their right minds would want her as Commander In Chief???????

The State Department said right out loud that the e-mails they are refusing to release WERE NOT CLASSIFIED AT THE TIME THEY WERE SENT TO CLINTON. How much clearer can they be? ILLEGAL, no. I'd be chuckling all day if that woman went to prison, but I don't think they've got it yet. Probably never will.

Have you ever dealt with classified material? Do you know what constitutes divulging classified information? If you KNOW that certain aspects of a topic are classified and you include them in some form of correspondence, it DOES NOT matter if the fucking material is marked classified or not, it is still classified! Evidently, the information that was contained in those emails was classified, and whether HRC initiated the email chain or not is irrelevant. She had been briefed, and by regulation and LAW was required to report it. IGNORANCE is not a defense in mishandling classified information. If you've ever been read in to a classified program, you sign a statement acknowledging that. She can deny all she wants in front of cameras, she is guilty of either negligence or dereliction, plain and simple.

Forum List

Back