Assimilated

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
moeen-ali-afp_806x605_71501514795.jpg

Meet Moeen Ali, an English cricketer of Muslim descent.

Moeen became a national hero today as his hat trick bowled England to victory against the South Africans.
He looks quite chuffed and so he should.It was a famous victory and his mates look pleased as well.

Personally I could never cheer on any English team but this is a great example of sport breaking down barriers.

So how long before he straps on a bomb, and blows up the whole team?

peepwalla.gif

I'd be more impressed if a Christian was on a all muslim team

In the end, he's still an Islamist and thus pro-subjugation of women, pro-death to gays and pro-death to freedom. Look throughout the Islamic world and you will find football players; playing football or any other sport, doesn't change your religious goals.

Nope you are all wrong. This ,and many similar stories, illustrates that people can get on whatever their religion.
Of course that doesnt fit with your agenda.

Nope you are all wrong. This ,and many similar stories, illustrates that people can get on whatever their religion.

Saddam Hussein was one of THE MOST ardent of Baathists in the world. He did ALL HE COULD
to promote the cause -------as any Shiite or Christian or Kurd from Iraq. Saddam and the Assads
are spiritual brothers and have even shared nitrogen mustard gas. Fret not-----the
US homeland security people have protocols in place in case of BAATHIST NITROGEN
MUSTARD ATTACK ------stay tuned to the radio if such occurs----stay indoors and cooperate
with ALL INSTRUCTIONS------that crap hangs around in the atmosphere for DAYS

The photograph only shows that he can play a sport, nothing else.

Nope,it shows a diverse group of young men getting on and achieving things, pride in performance and pride in country. Why do you have a problem with that ?
Why do you cling to the absurdity that all Muslims are killers ?
It makes you ridiculous.

Moeen became a national hero today as his hat trick bowled England to victory against the South Africans.
He looks quite chuffed and so he should.It was a famous victory and his mates look pleased as well.

Personally I could never cheer on any English team but this is a great example of sport breaking down barriers.
What? You don't like the English, but do like Muslims. Yet the Muslims will throw you off the roof.

Death wish.

What? You don't like the English, but do like Muslims. Yet the Muslims will throw you off the roof.

Death wish.
I cant form a response to gibberish.

Death wish.
You have it exactly backwards. You continually post gibberish and I post intelligence. See?

You are a typical left wing Euro who hates your own culture...due to leftist brainwashing. You and those like you are responsible for the death of the West.

Death wish.
Sadly...there is no England any more. Thanks to massive immigration...thanks to the stupidity of leftists.

You probably watch the new movie Dunkirk and bitch about the lack of minorities in the movie. Proving your ignorance of your own country. In 1940, Great Britain was almost entirely white with people who could trace their ancestry back many centuries living in Great Britain. Not so much today...your culture has been bastardized and will ultimately be destroyed, by massive immigration.

I suppose you are happy about that.

Death wish.
Sadly...there is no England any more. Thanks to massive immigration...thanks to the stupidity of leftists.

You probably watch the new movie Dunkirk and bitch about the lack of minorities in the movie. Proving your ignorance of your own country. In 1940, Great Britain was almost entirely white with people who could trace their ancestry back many centuries living in Great Britain. Not so much today...your culture has been bastardized and will ultimately be destroyed, by massive immigration.

Lot of projecting there. Britain has been enriched by immigration and is a far better place for it. I suspect that the US is the same.

Nope,it shows a diverse group of young men getting on and achieving things, pride in performance and pride in country. Why do you have a problem with that ?
Why do you cling to the absurdity that all Muslims are killers ?
It makes you ridiculous.

you have link? did Lucky Duck state "ALL MUSLIMS ARE KILLERS"? <put up, or shut up>

Death wish.

Lot of projecting there. Britain has been enriched by immigration and is a far better place for it. I suspect that the US is the same.
Yes you are right somewhat, but wrong a lot.

You can't flood a nation with third worlders who believe women are property, gays should die, jihad is good, and Sharia law should be the law of the land. If you have too many people like this, you will have problems. Not only will these newcomers cause massive social and cultural problems, but the indigenous people will resent the newcomers. Violence is the likely result and we are seeing it occur throughout Western Europe, where stupid leftists control government.

Why do you want white women raped?

Forum List

Back