Assault Weapons Ban

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
I think it is certain that the Democrats will pass an Assault Weapons Ban and a Magazine Ban.

The only question is will they have a grandfather clause or a registering clause to allow the existing firearms. There is a small chance they will need to do that in order to get all the votes necessary but don't count on it.

We also can't depend upon the Supreme Court to protect our Constitutional rights. We saw how they let Biden steal the election. All the law has to have is a tax clause or something and the Court will fold like a cheap suit.

The NRA will be a joke. GOA will fight but doesn't have the clout.

I also think that most people will just go along with the ban. Just like we have seen compliance in states like California.

The sad thing is not only do we lose our Liberty but that nothing will change with gun violence. The great majority of the gun crime in this country takes place in inner city ghettos run by Democrats. Big city shitholes that already have stringent gun control.

Typical Democrat initiative. Worthless and takes away Liberty. Democrats screw up everything they touch. They are going after the Bill of Rights now.

Democrats dont care about black people dying.
Gun murder only matters if a bunch of white kids get shot.

Hmm . . .

Where might one buy an assault weapon? To my knowledge, they are not available to the public.

All you have to do is remove the pistol grip and flash suppressor from your AR and VOILA! it's not an assault weapon

Yup. That godawful pistol-grip is the difference between a common semiautomatic rifle, and a super enhanced killing machine.

Then the government is full of hysterical, childlike adults who've assigned magical powers to the pistol-grip.

• Banned
Hmm . . .

Where might one buy an assault weapon? To my knowledge, they are not available to the public.

Absolutely but the Moon Bats don't know that so they will misname the bill, just like they did in 1994.

For you guys that are also members of AR-15.com you already know this.

he swift termination by internet host GoDaddy forced AR15.com's leadership to think on their feet and quickly create a temporary URL so "freedom lovers and firearm enthusiasts" could continue to access the information and resources on the site.

Instead of offering specifics about kicking the gun site off the internet, GoDaddy merely claimed that AR15.com violated its terms of service, which resulted in instant termination.

"On Monday, January 11, 2021, I received notice from our site registrar that AR15.com had violated their terms of service and that AR15.com would be shut down immediately," President and Co-Founder of the gun site Juan Avila told The Federalist in a statement. "The registrar's decision to de-platform AR15.com was final and no method to appeal was offered."

"It remains unclear specifically what content allegedly violated the registrar's terms of service," he added.

The best argument for greater gun control and the banning of all assault weapons is being made right now by Trumpers, seditionists and militia groups.

Why ban a firearm that is rarely used to kill people?

Because Republican voting White people mostly own them and you know how violent they are, don't you? Just look at what they did to the Capitol olast week. A definite security threat, right?

That is the way these stupid Moon Bats will spin it.

The Democrats think they have the Republicans on the ropes and they know they only have two years before they lose the House and probably the Senate. No telling what the bastards will try to push through and gun control is high on their list of destructive things to do to America.

Because Republican voting White people mostly own them and you know how violent they are, don't you? Just look at what they did to the Capitol olast week. A definite security threat, right?

I think they want to rid of guns they think will give the people the ability to fight back effectively.
If they were really concerned about the people they'd ban handguns.

I think they want to rid of guns they think will give the people the ability to fight back effectively.

True but having a handgun ban or any other kind of ban does nothing to stop ghetto crime, where most gun violence in the US takes place.

True but having a handgun ban or any other kind of ban does nothing to stop ghetto crime, where most gun violence in the US takes place.

Ya gotta remember,this is dems thinking.
Which is always short sighted.

Princess Leia has an AR now.

1610477015448.png

Forum List

Back