Assange: The next leak will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
Well, well, well it looks like Assange is going to be dropping NEW leaks that will supposedly contain enough evidence to see Clinton arrested.

He's also dropping hints that those who keeping saying the Russians are behind it may just one day find "egg on their faces".

Enjoy the video:

These Russian Today releases are not credible. This is just more proof that Putin is trying to undermine the US election.

Just hope he can't influence the Amish.

nike-just-do-it.jpg

These Russian Today releases are not credible. This is just more proof that Putin is trying to undermine the US election.

"Russian today releases" what do you mean?

I see your OLD gal is under investigation again ....perfect timing, just perfect :banana:

Ha. There is nothing quoting Assange in the entire video. Not sure who's doing the punking, Putin or Assange.

Russia today is a media agency owned by the Russian government.

They are notable for broadcasting Russian propaganda into the susceptible minds of Americans nationwide. Many Americans use RT as their preferred media source.

I never believed that bs about Russia hacking the servers. It's a diversionary tactic.

FBI To Reopen Investigation Into Hillary Clinton's Email
October 28, 20161:32 PM ET

FBI Director James Comey has notified members of Congress that the FBI has reopened its investigation into the handling of classified information in connection with Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server while secretary of state.

In a letter to the leaders of congressional oversight committees, Comey wrote: "In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation."

He added, "the FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant, and I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work."

Earlier this year, Comey closed the yearlong investigation without filing any charges against Clinton and her associates.

He's trying desperately to pretend the Russians have released emails that aren't true. Emails that were NOT written by the persons whose signatures they carry, but were faked. Probably by the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy or someone.

He's hoping no one has noticed that no Clintonista has denied or argued against even one of those released emails. The Clintonistas know all to well that they are true and accurate, and can't be "debunked".

Why are we trusting an Australian citizen who is currently in England, taking sanctuary in an Ecuadorian embassy?

How do we know for sure that these emails are genuine, and not something that Assange has generated so that he could have a propaganda influence on the election?

FBI Director James Comey has notified members of Congress that the FBI has reopened its investigation into the handling of classified information in connection with Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server while secretary of state.

In a letter to the leaders of congressional oversight committees, Comey wrote: "In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation."

He added, "the FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant, and I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work."

Earlier this year, Comey closed the yearlong investigation without filing any charges against Clinton and her associates.

I'd be willing to bet this is a charade by Comey to save his reputation after being shown to be in the pocket of the DNC.

So 1 year 8 months later this guy will come out and say........sorry it was all Yoga and Burka stuff. false alarm.

New scandalous, treasonous, criminal information comes out every single day, she's under investigation by the FBI for the 2nd time so near the election, and is still being allowed to continued rather than being forced out of the race. which would have happened by now if any GOP candidate was in her shoes.

Ridiculous.

New scandalous, treasonous, criminal information comes out every single day, she's under investigation by the FBI for the 2nd time so near the election, and is still being allowed to continued rather than being forced out of the race. which would have happened by now if any GOP candidate was in her shoes.

Ridiculous.

What's ridiculous is anyone supporting her after all that's came out

I'd be willing to bet this is a charade by Comey to save his reputation after being shown to be in the pocket of the DNC.
Could be. But, the main thing is that Hillary is still in the forefront of an investigation. She's not off the hook just yet. Only time will tell if anything comes of this. I hope the bitch serves time behind bars.

Forum List

Back