ASSange Chickens Out...

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Hardly surprising when you take a look at the albino sissy.....although when you may have a wet work assassin on your trail, discretion might be the better part of valor. I believe he has the goods on the diaper-wearing, brain-damaged criminal, he didn't have the stomach to use it YET. He may have seen Willy trash Barry-Care and wanted to wait for a slow news day. Maybe the embassy he's hiding in told him enough is enough. The possibilities are endless or he may not have what he says he has...who knows? :dunno:

assange1.jpg

Maybe Clinton drone struck him... or maybe the dems, since they don't believe in death penalty performed the only alternative - killed him illegally, banana-republic style.

Personally I think the release is still coming, remains to be seen whether she will be able to dodge the sniper fire this time.

Hardly surprising when you take a look at the albino sissy.....although when you may have a wet work assassin on your trail, discretion might be the better part of valor. I believe he has the goods on the diaper-wearing, brain-damaged criminal, he didn't have the stomach to use it YET. He may have seen Willy trash Barry-Care and wanted to wait for a slow news day. Maybe the embassy he's hiding in told him enough is enough. The possibilities are endless or he may not have what he says he has...who knows? :dunno:
you have been waiting for his October "surprise" for how long? It was supposed to be the end of Hillarys campaign. Well its time to face up to the realization that Trump will not beat Hillary and if there is anyone to blame, its trump himself

assange1.jpg

Maybe Clinton drone struck him... or maybe the dems, since they don't believe in death penalty performed the only alternative - killed him illegally, banana-republic style.

Personally I think the release is still coming, remains to be seen whether she will be able to dodge the sniper fire this time.

personally, I don't believe he had anything to begin with.

dumbasses ...

dumbasses ...

Why did they have to fire people from the DNC then?

Dumbass.

• Banned

dumbasses ...

He says finally able to exhale.
rolleyes.gif

dumbasses ...

Dumbass.

live on a conspiracy ... name one that came true.

dumbass.

dumbasses ...

Dumbass.
who from the DNC got fired?

Nice little gig youse got goin' on Julian. Would be shame should somethin' happen to it.

dumbasses ...

I think he wants to live a little longer.

He has nothing to share, folks.

sure he did ...

bullshit ... and the morons ate it, and licked the bowl.

Hey, show us the "sniper fire in Bosnia" or what Hillary knows about cattle-futures, or why she falls into limos, or pretends she ain't responsible for Benghazi.
She is not, and never has been responsible for anything that happened in Bosnia, unless of corse you know more about this that does the US Congress. Give it up already, she never did anything wrong. For you it was all political

Forum List

Back