Asked Why She Won’t Visit The Border, Kamala Harris Laughs AGAIN About The Border Crisis

I would think she would want to visit the border.

I mean, what with all those nice new billboards her party has been erecting that all say "Welcome new Democrat voters".

More lies. The kids in cages are because of trump.
The root cause is in Washington DC not south of the border.
It blows my mind how you would lay down and die for a party that thinks you are completely worthless because of the color of your skin. Think the word is "uncle tom"
and don't forget -- too stupid to be able procure any kind of I.D.
That was one of the things i was thinking of when i typed that lol

More lies. The kids in cages are because of trump.
The root cause is in Washington DC not south of the border.
It blows my mind how you would lay down and die for a party that thinks you are completely worthless because of the color of your skin. Think the word is "uncle tom"
Funny how he blames the kids in cages on Trump who also inherited that from Obama who may have inherited it as well for all I know. Point being ANY of them could change that policy at ANYTIME.

Faggot refuses to hold his own party accountable for anything. It's truly pathetic.

If she truly wants to find the root cause of the border crisis, she'll walk across the street to the White House.

This current crisis is 100% due to Joe Biden's and Dimocrats encouragements to the third-world to surge our border.

1623624619531.png

If she truly wants to find the root cause of the border crisis, she'll walk across the street to the White House.

This current crisis is 100% due to Joe Biden's and Dimocrats encouragements to the third-world to surge our border.
Biden has been in for less then 150 days. You wanna explain what policies he's enacted to cause people to want to flee Honduras, El Salvador & other S. american hellholes & come here? Fact is the chaos in those countrirs & the resulting migrant surge has been brewing for years down there but nobody did anything about it. And people wonder why those people want to get the hell out of Guatamala for a better life here. It's because those countries are dangerous shitholes, we knew it & looked the other way.

Biden has been in for less then 150 days. You wanna explain what policies he's enacted to cause people to want to flee Honduras, El Salvador & other S. american hellholes & come here? Fact is the chaos in those countrirs & the resulting migrant surge has been brewing for years down there but nobody did anything about it. And people wonder why those people want to get the hell out of Guatamala for a better life here. It's because those countries are dangerous shitholes, we knew it & looked the other way.
He told them “You should come”

Next?

Forum List

Back