Ask Yourself Why Only Andy Ngo Is a Target of ANTIFA Terrorists

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
They don’t target any alphabet network or bird cage liner journalist because they all go along with the Leftist terrorists and don’t expose them. Only Andy does it so they want to assassinate him.

Friday’s march concluded around 11:30 pm without much fanfare. Word began to spread that Ngo was in the crowd—disguised and wearing a Black Lives Matter flag around his shoulders.

A group of five to 10 people in identity-obscuring clothing called “black bloc” followed the person they suspected of being Ngo for blocks, inquiring who he was. At one point, the person they pursued said his name was Jake. In front of the AC Marriott, the group tried to unmask the unknown man. He ran for blocks until someone in the pursuing group tackled him—at Southwest 4th Avenue and Morrison Street—and punched him several times after his head hit the brick sidewalk.

A nearby man holding a skateboard admonished the group, saying that their quarry looked like he’d “had enough.” However, when someone nearby shouted that the person they were assaulting was Ngo, the skateboard-carrying man changed his attitude, swearing and joining the group.

When the fleeing man took shelter in The Nines, he appeared to be pleading with staff. “They’re going to kill me,” he said.

At midnight, Portland police arrived at The Nines on bicycles, along with a riot van, and made at least one arrest. As of Saturday morning, police had not released any information on the incident.

Police withdrew from the scene, but used their sound truck to warn the crowd: “Anyone who is not a guest of The Nines may not enter the hotel. Do not enter or damage The Nines hotel property.…Move away from The Nines hotel now.”

Ronny Reagan had dementia when he left I doubt he saw much just like when he was president, he slept through most of it and is so blind that he couldn't see wth was going on.

NGO and Antifa have had a tiff for a while now, not sure why, we could search Google and see..Maybe NGO is milkshake intolerant and can't digest dairy products?

I know, NGO and Antifa are political enemies...One wants to destroy the other so they are mortal political enemies.....The world is a small place..

Somebody was actually arrested? That has to be an oversight.

Nobody panic, though, k? Kamala will bail him out so he can get back on the street asap
Kamala never did bail out anyone..

Last year, before she was vice president, Kamala Harris used her social media accounts to encourage donations to a Minnesota nonprofit “to help post bail” for individuals arrested in the state while protesting the death of George Floyd.

Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham twisted those facts to claim “she actually bailed out rioters,” one of whom, he said, “went back to the streets and broke somebody’s head open.”

We found no evidence that happened.

Ronny Reagan had dementia when he left I doubt he saw much just like when he was president, he slept through most of it and is so blind that he couldn't see wth was going on.

NGO and Antifa have had a tiff for a while now, not sure why, we could search Google and see..Maybe NGO is milkshake intolerant and can't digest dairy products?

Ngo is one of the few brave, honest, clear-eyed Americans

They don’t target any alphabet network or bird cage liner journalist because they all go along with the Leftist terrorists and don’t expose them. Only Andy does it so they want to assassinate him.

Friday’s march concluded around 11:30 pm without much fanfare. Word began to spread that Ngo was in the crowd—disguised and wearing a Black Lives Matter flag around his shoulders.

A group of five to 10 people in identity-obscuring clothing called “black bloc” followed the person they suspected of being Ngo for blocks, inquiring who he was. At one point, the person they pursued said his name was Jake. In front of the AC Marriott, the group tried to unmask the unknown man. He ran for blocks until someone in the pursuing group tackled him—at Southwest 4th Avenue and Morrison Street—and punched him several times after his head hit the brick sidewalk.

A nearby man holding a skateboard admonished the group, saying that their quarry looked like he’d “had enough.” However, when someone nearby shouted that the person they were assaulting was Ngo, the skateboard-carrying man changed his attitude, swearing and joining the group.

When the fleeing man took shelter in The Nines, he appeared to be pleading with staff. “They’re going to kill me,” he said.

At midnight, Portland police arrived at The Nines on bicycles, along with a riot van, and made at least one arrest. As of Saturday morning, police had not released any information on the incident.

Police withdrew from the scene, but used their sound truck to warn the crowd: “Anyone who is not a guest of The Nines may not enter the hotel. Do not enter or damage The Nines hotel property.…Move away from The Nines hotel now.”

BLM is nothing more then the terrorist wing of the DNC, much like the klan was.

the brownshirts in BLM are also racist...asians are an easy target for them

BLM is nothing more then the terrorist wing of the DNC, much like the klan was.

the brownshirts in BLM are also racist...asians are an easy target for them
Antifa targets everyone, even the DNC
(Reuters) - Anti-government and anti-fascist protesters in Portland and Seattle vandalized a Democratic Party office and other buildings and scuffled with police on Wednesday, protesting against President Joe Biden’s inauguration.

How hard is this to understand, Antifa is ANTI-Govt......Get a clue you people who keep saying that they are the brown-shirts of the Democrats, do you know how stupid that sounds?

I know why, he exaggerates every movement they do and even wrote a book concerning them.

Ngo is the only writer seriously and fearlessly taking on Antifa.
No mystery there.

These pussie-fied presstitutes in Portland aren't going to do a damned thing about digging around
about antifa.

I know why, he exaggerates every movement they do and even wrote a book concerning them.
Of course you can document your lie....right?
It's okay. We all know you are jam packed with crap!

I'm sure you don't even believe yourself

I could careless about him!! He is a nobody!!!

Andy Cuong Ngô (/noʊ/ n-oh; born c. 1986) is an American conservative journalist[1][2][3][4][5] and social media personality known for covering and video-recording demonstrators.[6] He is the editor-at-large of The Post Millennial, a Canadian conservative news website.[7] Ngô is a regular guest on Fox News[8] and has published columns in outlets such as the Wall Street Journal[9] and The Spectator.[10

Ngô's coverage of anti-fascist groups and Muslims has been controversial, and the accuracy and credibility of his reporting have been disputed. He has been widely accused of sharing misleading and selectively edited videos,[11][3][12][13] described as a provocateur

Do you know what a provocateur is???

Andy Cuong Ngô (/noʊ/ n-oh; born c. 1986) is an American conservative journalist[1][2][3][4][5] and social media personality known for covering and video-recording demonstrators.[6] He is the editor-at-large of The Post Millennial, a Canadian conservative news website.[7] Ngô is a regular guest on Fox News[8] and has published columns in outlets such as the Wall Street Journal[9] and The Spectator.[10

Ngô's coverage of anti-fascist groups and Muslims has been controversial, and the accuracy and credibility of his reporting have been disputed. He has been widely accused of sharing misleading and selectively edited videos,[11][3][12][13] described as a provocateur

You're a fucking loon.

Interesting. If he's a provocateur he should quit whining about what happens.

Sure. It's a tern anonymous people use to smear someone who is damaging their violent allies.
What is the source? Wikipedia? :rolleyes:

Oh, that's an impeachable source, isn't it. None of the claims there are vetted or verified.

You can say anything on Wikipedia. And talking piles of pig shit, like you, will swear by it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back