Ask Yourself Why Only Andy Ngo Is a Target of ANTIFA Terrorists

The only obvious differences are that the Proud Boys are better organized and pets of the former president.

They have arrest records to show that they have been involved in instigating violence along with Antifa.

I don't like violent extremists. Why do you?
I don't "like" the Proud Boys per se. I approve of them opposing the Commie goons in
Antifa when they tangle just as I always approve of people that beat the crap out of
scum of the earth hooligans.
I hope that clears things up.

Ronny Reagan had dementia when he left I doubt he saw much just like when he was president, he slept through most of it and is so blind that he couldn't see wth was going on.

NGO and Antifa have had a tiff for a while now, not sure why, we could search Google and see..Maybe NGO is milkshake intolerant and can't digest dairy products?

I know why, he exaggerates every movement they do and even wrote a book concerning them.
Thank you, I wonder why the OP story author doesn't know why?
I know, NGO and Antifa are political enemies...One wants to destroy the other so they are mortal political enemies.....The world is a small place..
What makes you think they are just "political enemies"? You seem to be very uninformed about this topic. What a weird thing to say. :cuckoo:
Did they have a jilted romance or what Mr. Knowitall?
Again, you have way too many questions to even be discussing this thread. Dont come back here until you at least understand the basics.

ANTIFABLM are just peaceful protestors, huh?

Why do they harm journalists?

Is beating up a reporter a peaceful act?

The aggressor sounds scary. Gotta watch out for those 20 year old girls.

Plus he posts their video? Faked incident.

The aggressor sounds scary. Gotta watch out for those 20 year old girls.

Plus he posts their video? Faked incident.

She identified him you fucking dipshit.

You claim it is fake how? Be specific how you know it is fake.

Ngo is an instigator. I don't feel bad for him. He asks for it. Even invites it.
More publicity for him. I ignore him. Just as everyone else should.
You are one sick lying fuck. Ngo is just there as is his right.
The antifa goons are the ones who need to be arrested.

Ngo is an instigator. I don't feel bad for him. He asks for it. Even invites it.
More publicity for him. I ignore him. Just as everyone else should.
You are one sick lying fuck. Ngo is just there as is his right.
The antifa goons are the ones who need to be arrested.

He's an instigator. Honestly, why waste your time and sympathy on a POS troll?

Forum List

Back