Ask A Question

SO - can you say what you would disguise yourself as if you could? And why? What would you do?

The language job I had in the Air Force carried the highest clearance (SCI) that I did get but lost later on, along with my continued training in Texas, when I turned myself in for drugs. I still retained Top Secret though, when I went on to another assignment in Wyoming.

US Military: Spy Plane Crash in China

Before that, I did have orders to be an aviator like the ones who were downed by a Chinese jet and taken capture. That all is a black project I have always understood.

Black project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Basically, I was a spy, and over the years, having come close to doing that affected my thoughts and behavior in subtle ways.

I guess the first time I got the idea to try something really interesting was about 12 years ago, I had bought a pretty cloth handbag much earlier and just had to try it out this one night. I bought it along on one of my driving trips and carried it into Safeway in Daly City, CA. I got as far as the meat aisle, when I swore this guy was smiling and ready to laugh, and I hightailed it out of there. I always have gotten embarrassed easily.

That is the only time I have done anything out of the ordinary, although three years ago, I got that itch again and ordered a blonde wig on the internet. When I got it, I tried it on a few times but couldn't figure out how to get it to stay in the right place. My dog really freaked out. I had the idea to go out with it on but knew that was unlikely since also I don't know how to apply make-up to make myself look like a girl. If I could do all that and with being so skinny, I would I suppose look pretty hot. I gave the idea up in a couple of days and threw out the wig. I don't think it was an idea really and far more like a fantasy. If I had someone to help me do it right, who knows.

I can't really say what I would do until I went out there and saw how it felt. Walk to a theater and go to a movie maybe? I can't go to a bar, because I only can control drinking now at home, and I wouldn't trust myself.

Why would I do it? For a thrill. I have had plenty of thrills while bicycling, but being a girl would be totally hot. It is just a fantasy I expect.

I guess if I got really obsessed with someone and wanted to spy on them, or maybe see if girls would hit on me as a man?
Might be fun to do.

That reminds me, I did take this one girl to a motel from a nightclub, but we just talked luckily, because my friend told me later, that black girl was a tranny. I could not tell anyhow.

If a girl came on to you strong, what would you do?

Last edited:
Depends on what she looked like. If I found her physically attractive (and of course, if her mannerism were sexually attractive) I might be tempted. It could not just be any girl, because, I don't walk around the beach etc. and see girls and get excited or anything. There was a time I would see pictures of girls, and get turned on, but not anymore. Maybe I've seen too many pictures of them or it just got old. So, I have a feeling that I would just not be interested anymore. Either something just clicked to change me or God made the change for me because it's almost like an overnight thing. Who knows.

Going back to the "disguise" thing, it WOULD be fun to dress up to look like another woman. I'd like to have really long, thick curly hair, wear clothing totally different from what I wear and try to look as sexy as possible to see how many men would look. That would be fun for me.

What kinds of thrills have you had while bicycling?

What kinds of thrills have you had while bicycling?

I only want to say there is nothing better than a constant flow of adrenalin.

I am not bicycling currently, because I cannot afford a serious injury right now.

I do have an injury I got at home I'm dealing with that I could probably rehabilitate still while bicycling, but I would rather wait, and I hope to start bicycling again maybe soon or anyway sometime in the next year or two.

I did a tremendous amount of bicycling between October 2013 and August 2014, when with my regular pumping, I lightly pulled a muscle, I guess a little bit above my groin on my side and took that as a sign, but again mostly because I could not afford a serious injury, I haven't done much bicycling since.

My greatest achievement, during that period, early in 2014 on a drizzly early weekend morning, was when I bicycled from my condo here in Mountain View to Old La Honda Rd. and Portola Rd. in Portola Valley (a 25 mile round-trip). I then climbed 2,000 ft. all the way up Old La Honda to Skyline Blvd. and the summit of the Santa Cruz mountains.

I don't want to go into what are or how I get thrills when I bike. Although I do it completely by memory and identification, it is like true treasure-mapping. Tell no man, if you want to find your treasure, and I still hope to find most of my thrills again.

San Francisco Treasure Hunts: Urban Sleuthing Adventures

Would you go on a treasure hunt and what kind?

Hmmm probably not. I am more interested in finding treasures of the mind and psyche. I love to hear people open up completely, what they feel, what makes them tick, what they love, what they hate, what they worry about, what they feel. I'm just fascinated with people. Because of this, I can stand "chit chat" or idle conversation. I find it very boring. I want to know the person - but, understand most are not willing to open up because it requires a great deal of trust...... that has to be earned.

Why can't you afford to be hurt? Is it job related or health related?

Do you have a place you have always wanted to go but haven't?

Oh damn Chris that is hard...your talking to a home chef here....now you said food item, so not sure if you mean ingredient or dish...so I will answer both.

Favorite ingredient is probably Artic Char
Favorite Dish, if done well, is probably scallops in a cream vodka sauce

What is your favorite Dish?

Oh damn Chris that is hard...your talking to a home chef here....now you said food item, so not sure if you mean ingredient or dish...so I will answer both.

Favorite ingredient is probably Artic Char
Favorite Dish, if done well, is probably scallops in a cream vodka sauce

What is your favorite Dish?

Hmm. That is a hard one. Lol. I really love honey chipotle wings right now. That will be my favorite for a while, and I'll eat them until I get sick of them.

Do you watch the cooking channels? If so, who is your favorite chef?

Hmm. That is a hard one. Lol. I really love honey chipotle wings right now. That will be my favorite for a while, and I'll eat them until I get sick of them.

That's easy - Anthony Bourdain. Love his book also. I think you would like it - a very-very no nonsense kind of guy. As far as pure cooking I would have to go with Mario Batali...no one does sauces like him. I use his basic red sauce in a lot of things.

Favorite show is probably Good Eats...learned a lot.

Do you like Food shows too?

That's easy - Anthony Bourdain. Love his book also. I think you would like it - a very-very no nonsense kind of guy. As far as pure cooking I would have to go with Mario Batali...no one does sauces like him. I use his basic red sauce in a lot of things.

Favorite show is probably Good Eats...learned a lot.

Do you like Food shows too?

I am absolutely addicted to cooking shows, so yes, absolutely. Lol.

Do you cook for yourself every night? (Gotta go out and run some errands now :bye1:)

I am absolutely addicted to cooking shows, so yes, absolutely. Lol.

Do you cook for yourself every night? (Gotta go out and run some errands now :bye1:)

Going to the butcher shop myself...

Yes I love to cook, sometimes get lazy and go somewhere...but never fast food...garbage.

Turn up the Led Zeppelin!

Forum List

Back