Ask A Question

used to be West Side Story. Now, I don't know.....

Think of something that makes you laugh.

I do not have a pet. I had a few growing up but the did not do tricks. We had one dog that was courteous though! Anytime he would hear fire engines he would howl. Well, if they were going on at night while we were sleeping, he would howls softly. It was the cutest thing ever!

Do you have any pets? (other?)

I do not have a pet. I had a few growing up but the did not do tricks. We had one dog that was courteous though! Anytime he would hear fire engines he would howl. Well, if they were going on at night while we were sleeping, he would howls softly. It was the cutest thing ever!

Do you have any pets? (other?)

When I was 5 or 6, my brother gave me and my mom (dad left us alone) Harley, an Alaskan Malamute, Husky and Shepherd mix. Harley was only about a year old but was already drinking. My brother said he put down a large bowl of beer for him and he kept drinking it, and my brother kept filling it, I remember.

I still have the picture of Harley out on the patio with his paws up on my bedroom sill window peering inside. I think he did it on his own, but I may have put a cracker up there how I did with a very high and shaky wooden stool, and Harley would jump up on it, hold on with his paws and grab the cracker.

Do pets make us laugh more inside than feel good inside?

Last edited:
Depends on the pet. I think mine made me laugh more. I loved my cat especially. The dogs loved my brothers. I like to play with and tease my pets (in a nice/playful way) - they were like toys to me more than things to love on. I would love to have an affectionate lap cat now though....

Are there any animals/pets you don't like?

I don't like wolves, but I remember Harley would howl too when he heard a siren, and all the dogs in the neighborhood could hear him it was so low and long.

Have you ever written a poem, short story or book?

You are so totally bizarre!
Aren't you even going to ask questions!?

Do you smoke? If not, have you ever?

Not enough. :banghead::wine:

Have you quit?

I used to smoke 12 years ago, i don't miss it at all! I wish I could be an alcoholic. I want to die like Nicholas Cage in Leaving Las Vegas.

What's your favorite alcoholic beverage?

It's a close call between whiskey and beer. If I were in RENO, I would choose beer because I HAVE to gamble all night. Have to. The cards call. :D

No really, I quit gambling years ago. But it is still a temptation, but having so little money like I do, makes it easy. :)

Do you get drunk when you gamble?

Do you get drunk when you gamble?

No. I don't do much of either anymore but, I need to be clear thinking. I really can't afford to gamble except for horse racing anyway. But I sure would love to drink, every day if I could!

What is the most amazing sight you have ever seen?

Park Entrances - Yellowstone National Park (U.S. National Park Service)

When I was living in Bozeman, MT, my dad and I were driving near the North entrance inside Yellowstone Park, and we stopped by some cliffs where they came to an end, right next to the road, but the ground was entirely flat all around making the hole look like a basin, since the other side was only about 200 feet away.

I had to see what was down there so I quickly got on my stomach at the edge and looked. It was absolutely incredible to put it lightly. There was a great waterfall I could not see before, and it fell down that gorge thousands of feet. Past the thousand and a half or more feet that was visible, it must have fell another 500 feet at least from the contours of the sides, it definitely appeared.

My father freaked out and yelled at me briefly to get up, but I ignored him marveling at the sight.

I have always wondered what was below the blind spot, while visualizing it all, and sometimes wish to find out.

What was your greatest adventure in a National Park?

Last edited:
I've never been to a great national park. This is not to say I have not been to many states (mostly just passing through) - there is so much of the world I have not seen.... I am not well traveled.

What's the most beautiful country you have been to?

You are so totally bizarre!
Aren't you even going to ask questions!?

I quit for 7 years starting in early 1985 but resumed smoking in late 1991. I was able to only smoke no more than 3 cigarettes a day for almost ten years, except when I got really angry a couple of times a year and smoked like crazy sometimes. :lol:

Have you had your tubes tied?

Forum List

Back