Asian Store Owners Beat Obese Black Woman Who Comes Behind the Counter and Attacks them

Wow..........what a husband. Just stands there.

OBVIOUSLY she wants more, because she aint leaving!!!

I'd have shot the c**t dead! And this is Texas, ain't a goddamned thing the pigs could do to the store owners for her committing her little crime.

Pathetic thing is.........nygrz never learn. They are literally incapable of LEARNING anything but violence and stupidity.

My mom worked as a convenient store clerk when I was a teen and I was terrified that something awful would happen to her at work. She loved when the police would hang about and drink coffee during the night shift. It gave her and I some reassurances.

Fuck around and find out.
1624226391539.png

"Everyone has a plan until they get hit in the face" - Mike Tyson

More of those "white supremacist" attacks on Asians we keep hearing about in the media.

Most anti-Asian attacks committed by whites – new study​

By INQUIRER.NET U.S. Bureau , INQUIRER.NET | June 17, 2021

Despite social media-generated impressions that anti-Asian violence is committed mostly by Blacks, the majority of attackers are white, according to a new analysis.

Janelle Wong, a professor of American Studies at the University of Maryland, College Park, released analysis last week, based on official crime statistics and other studies, showing more than three-quarters of offenders of anti-Asian hate crimes and incidents, previous to and during the pandemic, have been white.

Wong told NBC Asian America that “the way that the media is covering and the way that people are understanding anti-Asian hate at this moment, in some ways, draws attention to these long-standing anti-Asian biases in U.S. society,” Wong said. “But the racist kind of tropes that come along with it — especially that it’s predominantly Black people attacking Asian Americans who are elderly — there’s not really an empirical basis in that.”

“This is really how crime is framed in the United States — it’s framed as the source is Black,” Wong said.

She also said that “misconceptions about who perpetrates anti-Asian hate incidents can have “long-term consequences for racial solidarity.”

For a year and a half, Wong examined nine sources and four types of data about anti-Asian hate incidents, including from the reporting forum Stop AAPI Hate, Pew Research, as well as official law enforcement data.

A misreading of a frequently cited study from this year, published in the American Journal of Criminal Justice, likely contributed to the spread of erroneous impressions, Wong said.

Forum List

Back