Asian American (and Immigrant) Success Completely Debunks Myth of 'Systemic Racism'

I don't know anyone who does that.

Bullshit. You don't know Donald Trump?

Trump tells congresswomen to 'go back' to the 'crime infested places from which they came'​

Three of them were born in the USA; Omar came as a refugee from Somalia more than 20 years ago and has been an American citizen since 2000.

"Mr. President, As Members of Congress, the only country we swear an oath to is the United States. Which is why we are fighting to protect it from the worst, most corrupt and inept president we have ever seen," Omar replied to Trump's tweet.

...I'm pretty certain you aren't carrying a gun and don't weigh enough to handle me....
You don't know what I'm carrying, what I weigh, or anything else. But I know that you are a chickenshit, so any attempt at internet bluster is a waste of your time, brainless.

By shrieking like a little girl and running away? What a badass...
If I'm not going to win, I run away. If shrieking will help, I'll do it. Not trying to be a bad ass in that situation.

It's like some dudes come up to you with a gun and you hand over your wallet because your wife and children are with you and as they run away the last guy says to you "pussy". Would you be a pussy? Could you have handled it differently if you weren't out numbered?

What I am is smart. I don't take any chances with my life. Too valuable. Not done having fun yet.

Oh and I talked to the Dr lady last night for almost an hour. She works for UofM Hospital in Ann Arbor. Clinical Research Physician. Cute. Sweet. Easy to talk to. I'm going to have coffee with her in Ann Arbor Thursday after work. Wish me luck.

You don't know what I'm carrying, what I weigh, or anything else. But I know that you are a chickenshit, so any attempt at internet bluster is a waste of your time, brainless.
I'm not a chicken. Any situation that you would fight rather than flight, so would I. Unless you are dumb.

Yes I'm afraid of black women.

A man and a woman were arrested Sunday after getting into a drunken fight that left their car stranded at the side of a Metro Detroit freeway, Michigan State Police said. Troopers noticed a male passenger in the vehicle with severe cuts who was bleeding heavily. According to a preliminary investigation, the passenger, a 28-year-old Westland man, had been in an argument with the driver, a 27-year-old Detroit woman. During the argument, the man jumped from the moving vehicle.

There were two small children in the vehicle as well. Officials said the driver was intoxicated and had a pistol in her possession.

Oh yeah, I'd have a real hard time with some practice dummy scrub. :rolleyes:
It wouldn't just be wrestling pussy. I'd ground and pound you. Or are you now going to tell us that you are also proficient in JuJitsu or MMA fighting too? Fucking liar.

But I am.

It wouldn't just be wrestling.... I'd ground and pound you. ......
Oh yeah, because all those years of training absolutely nothing after your epic one semester as practice dummy scrub make you such a dangerous fellow. :rolleyes:

Bullshit. You don't know Donald Trump?

Trump tells congresswomen to 'go back' to the 'crime infested places from which they came'​

Three of them were born in the USA; Omar came as a refugee from Somalia more than 20 years ago and has been an American citizen since 2000.

"Mr. President, As Members of Congress, the only country we swear an oath to is the United States. Which is why we are fighting to protect it from the worst, most corrupt and inept president we have ever seen," Omar replied to Trump's tweet.
They aren't asians, moron.

Oh yeah, because all those years of training absolutely nothing after your epic one semester as practice dummy scrub make you such a dangerous fellow. :rolleyes:
It means I know how to wrestle. If you came at me, you'd quickly learn your wrestling bullshit doesn't work on me. Especially if you are like most boring college wrestlers doing ankle picks. Try that ankle pick bullshit on me and see.

I told you the story my high school wrestling buddy made it to a PPV UFC. Some of the main cards finished too early so they played some of the preliminaries before the main event. Holy shit. There he was. He made it to the MMA UFC. Doesn't get any bigger than that. He lasted less than a minute. Ankle picked the guy and the guy punched him repeatedly in the back of the ear. He was too much of a wrestler not enough of a fighter.

Just because you washed out after your sophomore year doesn't mean you are tough. Especially at the light weight that you wrestled at.

I kicked my buddies ass in high school and I would have kicked your ass in college and I'd certainly kick your ass now.

Fight or flight bitch. You'd fly if you saw me.

Forum List

Back