Opinions on interracial gay couples

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
Is interracial a thing among gays and do you think interracial gay is more weird than just gay and do you think interracial hetero makes you more angry I guess it could be because you are competing for pretty women not for handsome men

Is interracial a thing among gays and do you think interracial gay is more weird than just gay and do you think interracial hetero makes you more angry I guess it could be because you are competing for pretty women not for handsome men
Why do you care what other people think about this? Or is this post really about you?

It sounds like you're asking if gay men can also be racists. Or maybe, how do racists view an interracial pairing of gay men. FWIW, I don't care what race they happen to be. That's THEIR life and so long as I don't get it pushed on me, let them go for it.

My cousin is in an interracial gay relationship. He's white. His partner is black. This is in Texas, by the way.

Not weird at all to me.

:dunno:

If you're a peter puffer you're a peter puffer, no matter what color your sick ass is!

lightning.gif

Forum List

Back