Asian American (and Immigrant) Success Completely Debunks Myth of 'Systemic Racism'

We have

Asian libs have to live deeply in the past to find something to complain about

No they don't. We just had a president that made sure to make Asian hate a priority.

Thats a lie

The only group hating on asians en mass are black people
Nope. Asians did a study that shows it's been whites. Whites have tried using divide and conquer since the middle ages, and in white racist forums like this you won't show this:

White supremacist assaults an Asian-American man at “White Lives Matter” rally in Huntington Beach​

White man assaults an Asian at a convenience store in Queens​

Dr*nk White Man Attacks Asian​

Racist Trump supporter attacks Asian American woman outside LA metro​

Elderly Asian-American woman fights back against attacker​

Nope. Asians did a study that shows it's been whites. Whites have tried using divide and conquer since the middle ages, and in white racist forums like this you won't show this:

White supremacist assaults an Asian-American man at “White Lives Matter” rally in Huntington Beach​

Dont make me laugh

If the first video a creepy asian guy practically begs to be punched and follows the white guy down the street while babbling about japanese internment in WWII

I’m too busy to do the same with black attacks on asians

But there are a vast catalog of examples on the internet

There is no deep hate among whites toward asians as there is black resentment and jealousy

And thats just a fact

Some Asians ARE criminals, but even then they are overachieving criminals. Immigrants of all races tend to out achieve native born Americans because they are grateful for theirvopportunies and work hard to get ahead. Even illegal aliens work their butts off every day.
I was in Detroit on Saturday and I saw a lot of poor black workers. They say blacks aren't being included in Detroit's comeback, beyond the minimum wage jobs like janitor, maids, servers, cooks, landscapers, etc.

I'm sorry but who's fault is it if a black person goes through high school and then settles for a job as a janitor? Who are the people in Detroit making over $100,000 a year? They are college educated people. So I'm sick of people complaining it's racist that the only ones getting rich in Detroit's comeback are whites. Yes, we are the ones who are bringing money and jobs in. We are the ones who fix up formerly low rent buildings and make them expensive condos.

And not just white people but also foreigners, Chaldeans, Muslims, Russians, Indians, etc. Everyone but black people are benefiting from Detroit's comeback.

Even the poor blacks who are janitors are benefiting. But they can't expect to get rich if all they have is a high school education. Sorry if non blacks are the ones benefiting the most.

What black people need to do is tell their kids a high school diploma is not enough.

I love it that the old asian woman beat that guys ass. LOL.

I went to ride my Ebike in Detroit this Saturday. Drove to Belle Isle and up the river front. Dequinder Cut. It was amazing. Detroit has been Gentrified. It's getting better. There are safe zones you can be in that feel really safe. Camera's and police everywhere. Just don't go outside the safe bubble. We did for a minute and quickly turned around. It was getting too hood so we decided to turn around.

... Yes, we are the ones who are bringing money and jobs in. We are the ones who fix up formerly low rent buildings and make them expensive condos.
What jobs have you created? What condos have you built?

I went to ride my Ebike in Detroit this Saturday. Drove to Belle Isle and up the river front. Dequinder Cut. It was amazing. Detroit has been Gentrified. It's getting better. There are safe zones you can be in that feel really safe. Camera's and police everywhere. Just don't go outside the safe bubble. We did for a minute and quickly turned around. It was getting too hood so we decided to turn around.
Still a coward.

blacks are responsible for the vast majority of attacks on asians.

What jobs have you created? What condos have you built?
I went to Detroit and purchased things. That's what they need. People like me coming back to the city.

I told two people around my age how great Detroit is getting. Do you know where they went to school? University of Detroit Alumni. They haven't been back in years because it's too dangerous.

I know, you'll call them cowards. That's because you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

My condo on a lake in Metro Detroit is paid off. My association dues are $200 a month. Do you know how much it cost to rent an apartment overlooking the Detroit River? $2000 a month. I'm not moving too Detroit. I'm not purchasing a condo on the Detroit River. But I'm glad to see white people are. Lots of gated communities. Everything is fenced in. And everywhere safe in Detroit is on camera going right to the police department so you only go in the Green Light areas.

Project Green Light launched in 2016 at eight Detroit gas stations. ... To participate, businesses own and operate connected surveillance cameras that stream video footage into Detroit's Real Time Crime Center. Detroit has allocated at least $12 million since 2019 to that crime center, according to the Detroit Free Press.

I bet you would have called me a coward for not pulling into one of those gas stations in 2015. That's because you just don't realize the difference between Detroit and your little cute multi racial lower middle class community that has way too many white kids for it to be considered a ghetto or hood.

blacks are responsible for the vast majority of attacks on asians.
I don't know if that's true or not. I'm not talking about physical attacks. I'm talking about whites who tell Asian Americans to go back to their own country. Or think that shit when they see an Asian. You know the VAST majority of white Americans who do that are Conservatives/Republicans.

I don't know if that's true or not. I'm not talking about physical attacks. I'm talking about whites who tell Asian Americans to go back to their own country. Or think that shit when they see an Asian. You know the VAST majority of white Americans who do that are Conservatives/Republicans.
I don't know anyone who does that.

Who have you ever hired? Whose paycheck have you ever written? Cut the "we" bullshit.
When I spend money in that city, it creates jobs. I can't and won't do it alone. I didn't buy a Detroit condo for cheap and sell it for a lot later. My cousins did that. That's how they made their money. They can tell you nightmare stories. But like you, they stood up to the blacks. Weren't afraid to tell them off or get in a fight with them. Of course my cousin was a grade a bad ass and I know they carried guns, had guns pulled on them. Fuck that.

I was going to take a job managing the Milner Hotel in Detroit. I'm a pretty big guy. Wrestled in college one year. So Mr. Milner was going to have me managing his apartment. Not his hotel, his apartment, which was low rent. I would have had to go collect rent from people not paying. Or evict them. Do you know how dangerous that job would have been? I didn't take it because my friends and family told me I'd be dead within a week. Back then I was young and dumb and had a lot less to lose. I was stupid or even considering it.

But I would have had the entire top floor

1632158670771.png

It was a long time ago. I bet the riff raff have been kicked out and it's no longer full of crack heads and drug dealers. I just looked. $1600 a month for an apartment now. I think it was $400 a month back when I'm talking. It was a bad time for Detroit. Probably before the bankruptsy.

Forum List

Back