Asian American (and Immigrant) Success Completely Debunks Myth of 'Systemic Racism'

If you are in MMA, you will go practice with wrestlers for about 6 months. All you need to know is how to deal with a wrestler. Most of the right things to do in wrestling are wrong to do in a fight.
Thanks for proving you don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about - again.

I'll prove it. Who's the toughest most famous wrestler you ever wrestled? .....
Leave it to brainless to think that is "proof" of anything. Being used as a throwing dummy - by anyone - does NOT magically transfer any of their ability or accomplishments to you, moron. It just means you got your ass tossed around.

A lot of things are supposed to happen and don't. Like systemic racism, something that people like you think just magically disappeared because laws were made.

Mitch McConnell is 78. He was 22 before the civil rights act was passed. He is a jim crow baby from Kentucky, Trump was 19 when the civil rights act was passed. Biden 22. Pelosi 22. Grassley 27, Manchin 18, Reagan was 55, so when you try to pretend that racism ended when people alive today today were living practioners and believers in Jim Crow, you are really purposefully ignoring reality.

People here grew into adults during Jim Crow, were believets and are still mad and resisting the laws. So it's time you faced facts. Blacks continue getting backlash because blacks led the civil rights revolution.
Most of the people you listed are from northern or western states, hardly bastions of racism and never part of Jim Crow.

In other words, you don't have a shred of proof that any Trump supporter ever did such a thing.
Whatever. This is the problem with you cons. Your leader gets caught saying something racist to arab americans, and because he didn't say that exact thing to an asian, you try to suggest he would never. Fuck off stupid.

If he said it to arab Americans, it goes without saying that he would say it to an asian American.

And it's laughable you are even arguing this.

You don't even know anyone who would say such a thing? Yes you do. Donald fucking Trump.

Leave it to brainless to think that is "proof" of anything. Being used as a throwing dummy - by anyone - does NOT magically transfer any of their ability or accomplishments to you, moron. It just means you got your ass tossed around.
You learn more from losing than you do winning.

So you never wrestled anyone who made it far? Got it. Can't name one person? Dan Gable? No? Who? Who'd you wrestle and beat? Hell. Who'd you wrestle and lose to? Anyone who won the NCAA tournament or made it to the Olympics? I didn't think so.

Lennox Lewis sparred with Tyson when Tyson was a star. Later Lennox beat him.

If he said it to arab Americans, it goes without saying that he would say it to an asian American.

And it's laughable you are even arguing this.

How do you function in daily life with such an utter lack of logic or reasoning skills? Are you in an institution? You must require constant care.

Then I'm sure you did nothing but learn during your entire one semester as practice dummy scrub.
A couple years after I quit I ran into this MONSTER who turns out was the heavyweight on the EMU wrestling team. Yikes! I wrested at 155. Maybe I weighed 190 when it happened. Anyways, he was intimidating everyone and I walked up and started bumping into him with my shoulder until I got his attention. Suddenly he starts yelling at me and I push him and we go at it. He thinks he has me in a headlock but what's really happening is I'm going to suflay him on his head. BOOM he lands on his head and he's out cold. Everyone, on both sides was like HOLY SHIT.
He had me like this
1632231983654.png

And I dropped him right on his head.

When I was in high school we'd go to different schools and practice with other teams. I'd leave the 155 group and go wrestle the heavyweights and beat them all. I weighed 150. Bench 350, squat 450 and deadlift 505. I was metro Detroit Powerlifting Champ. It wasn't fun to wrestle me even if you were the best wrestler.

I take that back. My senior year, 2 guys were hands down better than me. One of them went undefeated and the other guy only lost to the undefeated guy.

What place did you finish in high school and what weight class? And how many losses your senior year?

This one time at band camp.......

Story Time with Bobobrainless again :rolleyes:
You got any real stories that prove how tough you are off a mat?

Here's another one you may have already heard. I was around 40, this big 25 year old fucked with me when I was leaving the mall. I told him, "you're real funny until the day you fuck with the wrong guy." He said, you gonna kick my ass? I said come at me I'll fuck you up you fat bitch. I know how to push the right buttons. LOL. He came at me and threw a fake punch, I stepped back. Then I got closer, so he threw another fake punch, I stepped back. I said to myself, "sealybobo, if he throws another fake punch double leg his ass right to the ground", so that's what I did. He hit the back of his head and was half knocked out. I grabbed his shirt from both sides and crossed my hands so I was choking him with his own shirt. Just as he was coming to, whammo, head butt settled him right down.

I looked up at his friends and asked them how much did they say they wanted to bet? Because right before we fought they were talking about putting money on it. LOL. I said, "how much did you guys want to bet?" and they started screaming "GET OFF HIM". LOL.

The cops came and arrested me because I struck first. I took it to court and won. Stand your ground. I had the right to defend myself and didn't have to be hit first before I defended myself. The fact that he was coming at me was all I needed. But the cop wanted to get me for taunting him. Fuck that. No matter what I say, you shouldn't have the right to put your hands on me. Not in a civilized society.

Unlike you, I don't need to make up childishly obvious little stories to cover my debilitating insecurity. You are pitiful.
You have no good stories and you know it. I do. Not making them up. But you've probably never gotten in a fight after college, right?

You have no good stories and you know it. I do. Not making them up. But you've probably never gotten in a fight after college, right?
You forget that you are the one who never grew up, boy. I could tell you story after story that would crush your fragile little ego, but I feel no need to boast and brag because I do not suffer from the crushing insecurity that you clearly do. If you were really curious ask your buddy fort fun.

You forget that you are the one who never grew up, boy. I could tell you story after story that would crush your fragile little ego, but I feel no need to boast and brag because I do not suffer from the crushing insecurity that you clearly do. If you were really curious ask your buddy fort fun.
Yes, so it only goes without saying that a guy like me who never grew up got into fights when I was 40 in a mall parking lot. Or got in bar fights. You were home breast feeding babies when I was still running around every night either fucking or fighting. So if you had any good stories, you'd tell. You've already bragged. So don't worry about bragging a little more. No one will judge you. I don't want to ask Fort Fun what you told him. Tell me. If you could brag to him, brag to me. Explain the scenario where you were a badass as a 30 or 40 year old. You got nothing. Won't even say what weight class you wrestled. Peewee. LOL

I asked Fort Fun Indiana hopefully he finds this and can chime in. I can't wait to hear what a bad ass you are. LOL

Yes, so it only goes without saying that a guy like me who never grew up got into fights when I was 40 in a mall parking lot. Or got in bar fights. You were home breast feeding babies when I was still running around every night either fucking or fighting. So if you had any good stories, you'd tell. You've already bragged. So don't worry about bragging a little more. No one will judge you. I don't want to ask Fort Fun what you told him. Tell me. If you could brag to him, brag to me. Explain the scenario where you were a badass as a 30 or 40 year old. You got nothing. Won't even say what weight class you wrestled.

There is a good reason why no one believes a single word you ever post, bullshitter. Stop trying so hard, you are more and more pathetic with each desperate attempt.

Forum List

Back