Zone1 Asian American ancestry

A European needs fitness to pump up his ass and biceps, an American needs fitness to overcome himself, break through the peaks of his capabilities, be a warrior, be great and win. Such is the American character.

You really have spent a lot of time at the movies, haven't you?

And I see comments from Americans, for example, when they look at crossfit athletes, they say "I want it too", "so Great" and so on, they don't envy, they admire. There is a fundamental difference with European slavery. The slave is jealous, he will want to pull the hero down to his level, while the free one looks up and admires how the other can do what he cannot.
This is how the Aryans looked at their hero Indra, and wanted to reach his level, how they composed hymns of praise to him, admiring his qualities. German Christians instead praised mediocrity, their ideals were foolishness and humility

And I see comments from Americans, for example, when they look at crossfit athletes, they say "I want it too", "so Great" and so on, they don't envy, they admire. There is a fundamental difference with European slavery. The slave is jealous, he will want to pull the hero down to his level, while the free one looks up and admires how the other can do what he cannot.
This is how the Aryans looked at their hero Indra, and wanted to reach his level, how they composed hymns of praise to him, admiring his qualities. German Christians instead praised mediocrity, their ideals were foolishness and humility

Yeah, working on staying healthy is important. I am at the gym 5 days a week. After I stopped working as a lineman I had to get my workouts in to stay in shape.

Maybe while you are on the exercise bike you could read a civics textbook. That way you could learn about the working of the US.

And the main thing here is that the Americans have it, everything is natural. Many peoples such as Arabs and Caucasians depict adherence to military male ideals, but no emotions are visible there, everything looks like a poorly filmed commercials. They get really inspired when it comes to trading or cooking kebabs. It is immediately clear that this is not their character, but their tool will appeal to those who really appreciate it
There is no real military spirit in them
The Taliban manage to simultaneously position themselves as warriors and maintain harems with boys.

Yeah, working on staying healthy is important. I am at the gym 5 days a week. After I stopped working as a lineman I had to get my workouts in to stay in shape.

Maybe while you are on the exercise bike you could read a civics textbook. That way you could learn about the working of the US.

I'm not interested in your fucking nonsense, anti-American British agent. I have already said what is the difference between an American's and European approach to fitness. Europeans practice some methods in the hope of pumping up the ass, removing cellulite, and get some health benefits, while Americans fly to heaven and overcome gravity.

The American Statue of Liberty is in fact a copy of the Colossus of Rhodes, the statue of Helios, who rushed to heaven on a chariot of fire. Aryan Surya - the Dev of the Sun

Adidas sneakers usually do not fit a strong American foot, they are not stable and are not designed for powerful explosive movements. Nike sneakers are loved by those who love intensive fitness

All the Nike sneakers that I had fit snugly on my foot even without laces and the foot never wraps in them during sharp turns

The design of Nike is very different

Adidas sneakers are fucking shit. This is not a competitor of Nike and they are not worth the money that the Germans charge for them

The uniqueness of "America" is that it is a country that is founded on a PHILOSOPHY. All other nations are founded on either geography or ethnicity. The root of that philosophy is that our rights come from GOD, not from the Government, a concept which no other country on earth adopts, or could even conceive of adopting. Our Constitution, and particularly the Bill of Rights places restraints on GOVERNMENT, not the people.

But American definitely thrives (at least until now) on its roots in Western Civilization and the Enlightenment. The scientific method comes out of Western thought. A most prominent example is this: No other culture in the world could have produced Isaac Newton, who figured out why the planets move the way they do, and explained why their orbits are NOT circular. The same could be said of DaVinci..no other culture could have produced him. "We" were the first to embark on scientific analysis of the phenomena of the world.

And the Left seeks ultimately to destroy vestiges of the Judeo-Christian philosophy and Western Civilization, replacing them with garbage. Which is why they must be fought at every turn.

But American definitely thrives (at least until now) on its roots in Western Civilization and the Enlightenment.

There was no European civilization at all. These are savages and traders who parasitized the remnants of Latin culture, before the arrival of Asians, they ran with bare asses and stone axes through the swamps and obeyed women
The scientific method comes out of Western thought
The scientific method appeared during the Spring of the Peoples, when the Indo-Europeans remembered their great Asian past. It was developed within the framework of positivism, but now there is no scientific method.
Enlightenment
This is the time of obscurantism and German totalitarianism. The scientific method coincided not with enlightenment but with romanticism
Isaac Newton, who figured out why
He didn't do anything. This is a cleric who tried to adapt ancient atomism to new conditions, but his nonsense was thrown into the dustbin of history by the scientific revolution of the spring of peoples. If the Prussians had not suppressed the revolution in Europe, no one would have even remembered about him
And the Left seeks ultimately to destroy vestiges of the Judeo-Christian philosophy and Western Civilization, replacing them with garbage. Which is why they must be fought at every turn.
The left loves Judeo-Christianity. This is a teaching created by themselves in the conditions of German slavery and the Inquisition of the totalitarian empire. This is exactly what the left wants - the revival of the Old Order of totalitarianism and terror

and the Enlightenment
The age of Enlightenment ended with the Great French Revolution and a series of revolutions throughout Europe, the overthrow of the Old Order and the beginning of Romanticism and the scientific revolution. The age of Enlightenment was broken together with the slavery of Europe and the Spring of the Peoples opposed the slave age of Enlightenment. In particular, Russia of the Enlightenment was characterized by total slavery, in the most severe phase, and the debauchery of the Prussian court nobility.

Simultaneously with the end of the enlightenment, the British were expelled from the United States for the second time, to which the national Anthem of America is dedicated

On the shore dimly seen through the mists of the deep.
Where the foe’s haughty host in dread silence reposes,
What is that which the breeze, o’er the towering steep,
As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?
Now it catches the gleam of the morning’s first beam,
In full glory reflected now shines in the stream:
‘Tis the Star-Spangled Banner! O long may it wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore
That the havoc of war and the battle’s confusion
A home and a country should leave us no more?
Their blood has washed out their foul footsteps’ pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight, or the gloom of the grave:
And the Star-Spangled Banner, in triumph doth wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

I'm not interested in your fucking nonsense, anti-American British agent. I have already said what is the difference between an American's and European approach to fitness. Europeans practice some methods in the hope of pumping up the ass, removing cellulite, and get some health benefits, while Americans fly to heaven and overcome gravity.

You are not interested in a lot of things. Like....facts.

You posted that you do Cross fit. I simply said maintaining your health is important and mentioned I am at the gym 5 days a week. Not nonsense. Just conversation.

And a lot of Americans workout just for the way they look. Fitness is not part of their concern beyond ego.

You are not interested in a lot of things. Like....facts.

You posted that you do Cross fit. I simply said maintaining your health is important and mentioned I am at the gym 5 days a week. Not nonsense. Just conversation.

And a lot of Americans workout just for the way they look. Fitness is not part of their concern beyond ego.
You are trying to translate everything into the plane of ordinary European health care, but you are lying: there is a cult of sports and competitiveness in America, and Americans do sports not for the sake of health, but in order to progress spiritually and physically, to be closer to the Aryan sky.

Through pain, through failure, through suffering, through patience, up, up, up, to heaven, to be the first, to be a warrior, and so on. Fall down and get up again. Break a leg and get back on the road. That's the American approach.

You are trying to translate everything into the plane of ordinary European health care, but you are lying: there is a cult of sports and competitiveness in America, and Americans do sports not for the sake of health, but in order to progress spiritually and physically, to be closer to the Aryan sky.

Oh many Americans do sports for a variety of reasons. And yes, spirituality (in a way) is one of those reasons. But if you go in a gym and start trying to tell people that they are following in Aryan footsteps or that they are trying to be closer to the Aryan sky, some woman is likely to kick your ass. The men would just laugh.

Forum List

Back