Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know Trump has been saying those "plausible denial" words his entire career. In case somebody is listening, he'll talk in riddles
Well that's your biased and prejudiced take on things. At least you aren't trying to deny Trump didn't request
and instruct his adherents to act lawfully and peaceably, knowing the long knives would be out for any of the sort of wild behavior we saw from the plants we saw in the crowd.

And Pelosi's Capitol police did a whale of a job screening out the people with metal poles, baseball bats
and other weapons, didn't they? It's almost like they weren't screening out anyone, right?

So...how exactly do the Capitol Police screen a mob of people violently forcing their way in? I'm curious as to how exactly that would be accomplished....
View attachment 481146

Evidently they just shoot them....
No, they defend America’s democracy from rightwing terrorists and criminals engaging in treason.

You reveal your treason....or stu
The left sure is choosey which cops are ruthless murderers
It is known as common sense, which is in short supply on the right.
Says an imbecile who supports defunding the police.
This is a lie.

No one advocates for ‘defunding’ the police.

It’s also a lie to claim that ‘defunding’ the police means to ‘close’ police departments, ‘fire’ sworn officers, and ‘eliminate’ law enforcement altogether – it doesn’t, regardless the dishonest right’s lies.

You have to be the most ill informed individual on this entire forum
"stu"?

Give it a rest already, you've posted over 130 times on this thread and maybe 10 have thread topic.

Goddamn flamer
And....? Is there some limit to the number of posts one can make in a thread? Please link to the TOS on that. TIA.

This thug insurrectionist had it coming just like the 13 year old thug boy in Chicago killed by cops, right?.
There was no insurrection, you goofball, lyin' POS.
There was a FAILED insurrection by a bunch of LOSERS.
They were protesting the results of an unfair election, not trying to overthrow the government. They were trying to preserve it. Ashli Babbitt was murdered by a cop in the act of protecting the real insurrectionists...a congress that was proceeding with an effort to confirm election results obtained from unconstitutional, fraudulent election procedures.

Only a moron would believe that Republican states, Republican election officials, Republican courts and judges (including SCOTUS) all conspired with Democrats to rig the election for Biden. Just think about that. Babbitt obviously believed it.
I don't recall saying that they did. Quote me where you think I did.

In my post that you quoted here, I claimed that the protest was against "...a congress that was proceeding with an effort to confirm election results obtained from unconstitutional, fraudulent election procedures."

The 117th Congress had convened on January 3rd, three days before. Both Houses of the 117th Congress are controlled by the Democrat Party.

In viewing the entire scope of election fraud:
At least one Republican Secretary of State (Brad Raffensperger--Georgia) unconstitutionally capitulated to the demands of the Democrat Party in extending mail-in ballot deadlines, ignoring signature verification procedures...by arbitrarily changing election rules that are reserved to the GEORGIA LEGISLATURE.

Similar unconstitutional actions were taken in other swing states. Regardless of the party affiliation of the officials that changed the election rules. their actions were unconstitutional.

Only morons cannot fathom that fact.

Just think about that.
"The 117th Congress had convened on January 3rd, three days before. Both Houses of the 117th Congress are controlled by the Democrat Party."

WTF??

Democrats did not control the Senate on Insurrection Day. Where do you numbnuts come up with this shit??

Here... read & learn...

Note: From January 3, 2021, to January 20, 2021, party division stood at 51 Republicans, 46 Democrats, 2 Independents (who caucused with the Democrats), and 1 vacancy.

The DOJ, in defense of this man, just gave legal protection for every police officer in the nation that shoots someone.

This man shot and killed an unarned white female vet, and tge DOJ declared they will not press charges because he was justified because he 'was in fear if his life.

EVERY Police officers should now be afforded the exact same UNQUESTIONED defense.

Most are. You realize that right?

It's interesting what you choose to include and exclude.

Include:
- the fact that she was a vet (as if being a vet meant a person was automatically not culpable of crime).
- the fact she was white (part of the rightwing victimization card set)
- the fact she was female (because we all know females are never violent or dangerous, even when combat trained)

Exclude
- her troubled military record (if she were black you'd have scoured her personal life and career for anything that would justify her death)
- the fact - and this is very important - she was engaged in committing a very serious crime when she was shot
- she ignored orders to stop by the police

Trumpist take away
- Blue Lives Matter (until they shoot a Trump supporting extremist)
- if a Trumpist is engaged in crime, they're Patriots not criminals
- if you don't have a gun you're harmless - which kind of begs the question since the two people Rittenhouse shot and killed were unarmed....
:yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12:

You know Trump has been saying those "plausible denial" words his entire career. In case somebody is listening, he'll talk in riddles
Well that's your biased and prejudiced take on things. At least you aren't trying to deny Trump didn't request
and instruct his adherents to act lawfully and peaceably, knowing the long knives would be out for any of the sort of wild behavior we saw from the plants we saw in the crowd.

And Pelosi's Capitol police did a whale of a job screening out the people with metal poles, baseball bats
and other weapons, didn't they? It's almost like they weren't screening out anyone, right?

So...how exactly do the Capitol Police screen a mob of people violently forcing their way in? I'm curious as to how exactly that would be accomplished....
View attachment 481146

No, they defend America’s democracy from rightwing terrorists and criminals engaging in treason.

This is a lie.

It’s also a lie to claim that ‘defunding’ the police means to ‘close’ police departments, ‘fire’ sworn officers, and ‘eliminate’ law enforcement altogether – it doesn’t, regardless the dishonest right’s lies.

"stu"?

Give it a rest already, you've posted over 130 times on this thread and maybe 10 have thread topic.

Goddamn flamer
And....? Is there some limit to the number of posts one can make in a thread? Please link to the TOS on that. TIA.

Woooosh right over that tinfoil point again.

You really are dense. Now carry on

I see a few mods posting here (including the one who started this thread) -- I have a question for y'all....

Whether you think the cop was right or wrong for shooting her, the shooting was thoroughly investigated and it was deemed justifiable. The question is... why are y'all allowing his name to be broadcast on this website? Especially given since the ONLY reason the OP put his name out there is with the hope of vigilante justice.

Because it didn't originate here - if it is him, then it's already public knowledge in some fashion. What would you have us do? Clamp down on it?
It doesn't matter where it originated -- USMB is now contributing to it.

It's not against our rules.
So what? The guy's actions were deemed justifiable. Why would you allow his name to be broadcast on a website you control? How would you feel if you learn he gets killed by someone who learned of his name from this website?
the same as the cop they are going to convict for subduing a drug addict, that was passing fake money...and resisting enough to be taken down...you have no point
Fucking moron, you're now on record as equating passing a counterfeit $20 (possibly unwittingly) with storming the Capitol to subvert the Constitution.

You Qulutists are out of your fucking minds. :cuckoo:
You communist bought, pedophile lovers are out of your fucking minds.
LOL

And yet, who but Donald Trump was accused of being a pedophile?

:abgg2q.jpg:
beijing xiden---billy clinton, want more shit 4 brains?
LOL

At least try to be best. Neither of them were accused.

View attachment 481146

This is a lie.

Well, THAT was Ironic, I must say.

View attachment 481146

This is a lie.

I'll informed? You do not even know your own nationality.

Most are. You realize that right?

It's interesting what you choose to include and exclude.

Include:
- the fact that she was a vet (as if being a vet meant a person was automatically not culpable of crime).
- the fact she was white (part of the rightwing victimization card set)
- the fact she was female (because we all know females are never violent or dangerous, even when combat trained)

Exclude
- her troubled military record (if she were black you'd have scoured her personal life and career for anything that would justify her death)
- the fact - and this is very important - she was engaged in committing a very serious crime when she was shot
- she ignored orders to stop by the police

Trumpist take away
- Blue Lives Matter (until they shoot a Trump supporting extremist)
- if a Trumpist is engaged in crime, they're Patriots not criminals
- if you don't have a gun you're harmless - which kind of begs the question since the two people Rittenhouse shot and killed were unarmed....
POWERFUL!!!!!

Well then it seem the DOJ will not arrest this man, so which one of you will go and carry out the justice you demand?

Come on guys lead the revolt and do not discuss this and show the nation you will not allow that woman death go unpunished or will you guys slink away and not get the justice you demand while writing about how you would have but you couldn’t for some reason?

I mean you hate this government and believe the guy is guilty, so revolt and do something but alas I know none of you will!
It's an interesting comparison....when George Floyd was murdered, an entire movement started (BLM) and there's been protests thruout the entire country and sad to say, even some riots and looting. And yes, those who loot and riot should be arrested and held accountable.

When Ashli Babbitt is "murdered", they whine on social media.

Impressive.
Because conservatives are more law abiding than foreign-funded Democrat-supported domestic terrorists Antifa and BLM...as undeniably proven.

Harsh words coming from a poster that never has any posts relative to the topic and only engages in personal insults

I'll compare mine against yours any day ya tired old flamer.

Once again, if it were a white cop shooting a black female you assholes would be shitting your Depends. Deny all you want I know better.

See I included content.....now you try ya filthy old asshole.

I see... So they left the nonlethal weapons at the office and only took the lethal ones so they had a reasonable excuse to preform an execution and then declare an insurrection after they had to murder someone.

*****SMILE*****

:)

You're babbling again, and Ian Anderson disapproves.

*****SMILE*****

I find it more likely that what I posted is closer to the truth after this response by you since there should have been no reason to carry a firearm if the Capitol police were told to use kid gloves as your original post indicates.

*****SMILE*****

Capitol Cops were UNDERARMED - as in BIGLY. Their shields were also expired and brittle, crumbling under the weaponry of your violent insurrectionists. Half of them carried no sidearm. Did you READ the report I generously provided you?

I knew what happened would happen and so did anyone else with a brain. Donnie had been lathering up his mob since last summer "If I lose it will be because of great fraud" etc etc etc). Guess who sat on his ass for three hours watching all the chaos he initiated instead of having the national guard there from the get-go and then calling off the dogs immediately?

And guess who told the Capitol Cops to go easy on his clown tribe??

afucking-moron-rex-tillerson-hes-like-an-11-year-old-child-steve-58426177.png

I never said anything about defunding the police. Idiots like you just make these things up.
Cries to defund or abolish the police come predominantly, if not entirely from the left. The same applies to abolishing the 2nd Amendment.

It is the left that has a short supply of common sense.

Everyone knew that a lot of people thought the election was stolen. That is why the people were there.
Americans questioning elections should be shot? You people are extra special idiots thinking the majority hate Americans as bad as you do.

Waiting for nonexistent proof any election was "stolen".

64 courts, Donald's SCOTUS, Donald's AG, Donald's cyber security chief, Republican governors, Republican secretaries of state, several recounts (machine and hand) and signature matches all disagreed.

PS: You're an idiot. Hard Stop :itsok:
I do not care. None of that changes the fact the election was stolen. Those people are not credible and the recounts were corrupt.

Debating you on this subject is a waste of time. We know you don't care how legit and free from fraud the election was. Everyone was corrupt including Donald's staunchest supporters like Kemp, Barr, Pence, SCOTUS, eight federal judges he appointed - EVERYONE ... ALL out to get you and your poor lil orange man-baby.

This will be my ast response on the topic BubbleBoy. :)

95339_ab21ffdbc63fee7373bf8594209e49e6_1920re0.jpg

Well then it seem the DOJ will not arrest this man, so which one of you will go and carry out the justice you demand?

Come on guys lead the revolt and do not discuss this and show the nation you will not allow that woman death go unpunished or will you guys slink away and not get the justice you demand while writing about how you would have but you couldn’t for some reason?

I mean you hate this government and believe the guy is guilty, so revolt and do something but alas I know none of you will!
It's an interesting comparison....when George Floyd was murdered, an entire movement started (BLM) and there's been protests thruout the entire country and sad to say, even some riots and looting. And yes, those who loot and riot should be arrested and held accountable.

When Ashli Babbitt is "murdered", they whine on social media.

Impressive.
Better to campaign on social media than to form a Marxist organization and encourage rioting, looting and killing of more innocent people.

As I understand it, the rich Marxist BLM founder just bought herself a multi-million dollar mansion. Her cult must be profitable for the leaders of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back