Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give it a rest already, you've posted over 130 times on this thread and maybe 10 have thread topic.

Harsh words coming from a poster that never has any posts relative to the topic and only engages in personal insults

I'll compare mine against yours any day ya tired old flamer.

Once again, if it were a white cop shooting a black female you assholes would be shitting your Depends. Deny all you want I know better.

See I included content.....now you try ya filthy old asshole.

You have been on this board for a decade now and your posts are hardly impressive. You lack the intellect to actually start a thread, your participation is nothing but snarky comments and personal insults.

You add nothing to the discussion

Would you like a tissue, snowflake? :itsok:

Maybe just don't try to breach a barricaded section of the Capitol with an angry mob next time. How does that sound?

If you refuse, then I welcome you to try it and see what happens.

You're celebrating the death of an unarmed veteran that was no threat to anyone and then calling me a "snowflake" for objecting.

Yea. It's not like an angry mob can be a threat or anything.

Brilliant logic there, snowflake.
An angry mob, maybe. An unarmed woman, never.
At the head of an angry mob.....don't think we don't notice you left that little factoid out.
Exactly right. She was the tip of the spear the moment she went climbing through that window. As she was doing that, others were smashing in the doors and windows. Had that hero not shot her, the rest of that mob behind her would have poured into the House chamber where members of Congress were still hiding.

My only regret is that the Capitol Cops were told to handle the Trump mob with kid gloves. Mowing down 10-15 of them at every busted out entrance would have worked better. The rest of these assholes would have turned tail.
Everyone knew that a lot of people thought the election was stolen. That is why the people were there.
Americans questioning elections should be shot? You people are extra special idiots thinking the majority hate Americans as bad as you do.
What kind of moronic post is that??

No, no one should be shot for questioning an election. And Benedict Ashli wasn't shot for questioning the election. She was shot for trying to lead a mob into the House chamber where lawmakers were hiding from that mob.

My only regret is that they didn't mow down a dozen or so of the bastards leading the charge at every entrance. That would have solved the problem right quick. After all, if they'd been AntiFa or BLM - That's exactly what would have happened.

Ron Johnson confirmed it. Out both sides of his mouth actually!

Ron_Johnson_Jon_Richards_3x2-700x470.jpg

Last edited:
Your link cannot be accessed but it doesn't matter. No one deserves to die because you don't like their
political orientation.

I don't like the way you mocked this person who was assassinated in cold blood. But do you deserve to catch
a slug in your neck because you seem like a worthless piece of shit?
My mind is open on the matter but I would give even you the benefit of the doubt purely on principle.

Your link cannot be accessed but it doesn't matter. No one deserves to die because you don't like their
political orientation.

I don't like the way you mocked this person who was assassinated in cold blood. But do you deserve to catch
My mind is open on the matter but I would give even you the benefit of the doubt purely on principle.
You'd be able to read it if you had a brain. Regardless, what it says about Ashli Targetpractice is...

She avidly followed the QAnon conspiracy theory, convinced that Trump was destined to vanquish a cabal of child abusers and Satan-worshiping Democrats. She believed Wednesday would be “the storm,” when QAnon mythology holds that Trump would capture and execute his opponents.

And she wasn't killed because the cop didn't agree with her political views. That's among the most brain-dead assertions I've heard so far. She was killed because she tried to lead a violent mob into the House chamber where House members were hiding.

Well then it seem the DOJ will not arrest this man, so which one of you will go and carry out the justice you demand?

Come on guys lead the revolt and do not discuss this and show the nation you will not allow that woman death go unpunished or will you guys slink away and not get the justice you demand while writing about how you would have but you couldn’t for some reason?

I mean you hate this government and believe the guy is guilty, so revolt and do something but alas I know none of you will!
It's an interesting comparison....when George Floyd was murdered, an entire movement started (BLM) and there's been protests thruout the entire country and sad to say, even some riots and looting. And yes, those who loot and riot should be arrested and held accountable.

When Ashli Babbitt is "murdered", they whine on social media.

Impressive.
Because conservatives are more law abiding than foreign-funded Democrat-supported domestic terrorists Antifa and BLM...as undeniably proven.
Yeah...we all saw that at Charlottesville and on Jan 6th. :heehee:

Give it a rest already, you've posted over 130 times on this thread and maybe 10 have thread topic.

Harsh words coming from a poster that never has any posts relative to the topic and only engages in personal insults

I'll compare mine against yours any day ya tired old flamer.

Once again, if it were a white cop shooting a black female you assholes would be shitting your Depends. Deny all you want I know better.

See I included content.....now you try ya filthy old asshole.
Dang them Leftists bringing up race. (and sexual terminology)

This thug insurrectionist had it coming just like the 13 year old thug boy in Chicago killed by cops, right?.
There was no insurrection, you goofball, lyin' POS.
There was a FAILED insurrection by a bunch of LOSERS.
They were protesting the results of an unfair election, not trying to overthrow the government. They were trying to preserve it. Ashli Babbitt was murdered by a cop in the act of protecting the real insurrectionists...a congress that was proceeding with an effort to confirm election results obtained from unconstitutional, fraudulent election procedures.

Only a moron would believe that Republican states, Republican election officials, Republican courts and judges (including SCOTUS) all conspired with Democrats to rig the election for Biden. Just think about that. Babbitt obviously believed it.
I don't recall saying that they did. Quote me where you think I did.

In my post that you quoted here, I claimed that the protest was against "...a congress that was proceeding with an effort to confirm election results obtained from unconstitutional, fraudulent election procedures."

The 117th Congress had convened on January 3rd, three days before. Both Houses of the 117th Congress are controlled by the Democrat Party.

In viewing the entire scope of election fraud:
At least one Republican Secretary of State (Brad Raffensperger--Georgia) unconstitutionally capitulated to the demands of the Democrat Party in extending mail-in ballot deadlines, ignoring signature verification procedures...by arbitrarily changing election rules that are reserved to the GEORGIA LEGISLATURE.

Similar unconstitutional actions were taken in other swing states. Regardless of the party affiliation of the officials that changed the election rules. their actions were unconstitutional.

Only morons cannot fathom that fact.

Just think about that.
"The 117th Congress had convened on January 3rd, three days before. Both Houses of the 117th Congress are controlled by the Democrat Party."

WTF??

Democrats did not control the Senate on Insurrection Day. Where do you numbnuts come up with this shit??

Here... read & learn...

Note: From January 3, 2021, to January 20, 2021, party division stood at 51 Republicans, 46 Democrats, 2 Independents (who caucused with the Democrats), and 1 vacancy.
Jan 6th was a joint session held in the House chambers.

The House voted against sustaining an objection to Arizona's electors by a vote of 121-303. All 121 congressmen in support of the objection were Republicans. Click on the following table to view the full roll call.

The House voted against sustaining an objection to Pennsylvania's electors by a vote of 138-282. All 138 congressmen in support of the objection were Republicans. Click on the following table to view the full roll call.

I see... So they left the nonlethal weapons at the office and only took the lethal ones so they had a reasonable excuse to preform an execution and then declare an insurrection after they had to murder someone.

*****SMILE*****

:)

You're babbling again, and Ian Anderson disapproves.

*****SMILE*****

I find it more likely that what I posted is closer to the truth after this response by you since there should have been no reason to carry a firearm if the Capitol police were told to use kid gloves as your original post indicates.

*****SMILE*****

Capitol Cops were UNDERARMED - as in BIGLY. Their shields were also expired and brittle, crumbling under the weaponry of your violent insurrectionists. Half of them carried no sidearm. Did you READ the report I generously provided you?

I knew what happened would happen and so did anyone else with a brain. Donnie had been lathering up his mob since last summer "If I lose it will be because of great fraud" etc etc etc). Guess who sat on his ass for three hours watching all the chaos he initiated instead of having the national guard there from the get-go and then calling off the dogs immediately?

And guess who told the Capitol Cops to go easy on his clown tribe??

afucking-moron-rex-tillerson-hes-like-an-11-year-old-child-steve-58426177.png

Wife pointed out they should have used firehoses as those rabid rioters rushed up the Capitol steps.

The left sure is choosey which cops are ruthless murderers
It is known as common sense, which is in short supply on the right.
Says an imbecile who supports defunding the police.
I never said anything about defunding the police. Idiots like you just make these things up.
Cries to defund or abolish the police come predominantly, if not entirely from the left. The same applies to abolishing the 2nd Amendment.

It is the left that has a short supply of common sense.
Demilitarize them, yes. Defund them, no.

I see a few mods posting here (including the one who started this thread) -- I have a question for y'all....

Whether you think the cop was right or wrong for shooting her, the shooting was thoroughly investigated and it was deemed justifiable. The question is... why are y'all allowing his name to be broadcast on this website? Especially given since the ONLY reason the OP put his name out there is with the hope of vigilante justice.

Because it didn't originate here - if it is him, then it's already public knowledge in some fashion. What would you have us do? Clamp down on it?
It doesn't matter where it originated -- USMB is now contributing to it.

It's not against our rules.
So what? The guy's actions were deemed justifiable. Why would you allow his name to be broadcast on a website you control? How would you feel if you learn he gets killed by someone who learned of his name from this website?
the same as the cop they are going to convict for subduing a drug addict, that was passing fake money...and resisting enough to be taken down...you have no point
Fucking moron, you're now on record as equating passing a counterfeit $20 (possibly unwittingly) with storming the Capitol to subvert the Constitution.

You Qulutists are out of your fucking minds. :cuckoo:
You communist bought, pedophile lovers are out of your fucking minds.
LOL

And yet, who but Donald Trump was accused of being a pedophile?

:abgg2q.jpg:
Biden.
Oh, Fucking moron? Who accused him of that?
Plenty of people have.

Well then it seem the DOJ will not arrest this man, so which one of you will go and carry out the justice you demand?

Come on guys lead the revolt and do not discuss this and show the nation you will not allow that woman death go unpunished or will you guys slink away and not get the justice you demand while writing about how you would have but you couldn’t for some reason?

I mean you hate this government and believe the guy is guilty, so revolt and do something but alas I know none of you will!
It's an interesting comparison....when George Floyd was murdered, an entire movement started (BLM) and there's been protests thruout the entire country and sad to say, even some riots and looting. And yes, those who loot and riot should be arrested and held accountable.

When Ashli Babbitt is "murdered", they whine on social media.

Impressive.
Better to campaign on social media than to form a Marxist organization and encourage rioting, looting and killing of more innocent people.

As I understand it, the rich Marxist BLM founder just bought herself a multi-million dollar mansion. Her cult must be profitable for the leaders of it.
So, it's just about whining on social media for you.....don't even have to get off your couch for that. Have another cheeseburger.

political orientation.

His link worked just fine.....is it now a new excuse by the orange cultists when they don't want to acknowledge information being provided for their lazy selves?

I see... So they left the nonlethal weapons at the office and only took the lethal ones so they had a reasonable excuse to preform an execution and then declare an insurrection after they had to murder someone.

*****SMILE*****

*****SMILE*****

I find it more likely that what I posted is closer to the truth after this response by you since there should have been no reason to carry a firearm if the Capitol police were told to use kid gloves as your original post indicates.

*****SMILE*****

Capitol Cops were UNDERARMED - as in BIGLY. Their shields were also expired and brittle, crumbling under the weaponry of your violent insurrectionists. Half of them carried no sidearm. Did you READ the report I generously provided you?

I knew what happened would happen and so did anyone else with a brain. Donnie had been lathering up his mob since last summer "If I lose it will be because of great fraud" etc etc etc). Guess who sat on his ass for three hours watching all the chaos he initiated instead of having the national guard there from the get-go and then calling off the dogs immediately?

Wife pointed out they should have used firehoses as those rabid rioters rushed up the Capitol steps.

Worked swell in the 60's. Tell the wife she may be on to something! :D

Firemen_turn_fire_hoses_on_demonstrators_Birmingham_Alabama_1963_Photo_by_Charles_Moore.jpg

I see a few mods posting here (including the one who started this thread) -- I have a question for y'all....

Whether you think the cop was right or wrong for shooting her, the shooting was thoroughly investigated and it was deemed justifiable. The question is... why are y'all allowing his name to be broadcast on this website? Especially given since the ONLY reason the OP put his name out there is with the hope of vigilante justice.

Because it didn't originate here - if it is him, then it's already public knowledge in some fashion. What would you have us do? Clamp down on it?
It doesn't matter where it originated -- USMB is now contributing to it.

It's not against our rules.
So what? The guy's actions were deemed justifiable. Why would you allow his name to be broadcast on a website you control? How would you feel if you learn he gets killed by someone who learned of his name from this website?
the same as the cop they are going to convict for subduing a drug addict, that was passing fake money...and resisting enough to be taken down...you have no point
Fucking moron, you're now on record as equating passing a counterfeit $20 (possibly unwittingly) with storming the Capitol to subvert the Constitution.

You Qulutists are out of your fucking minds. :cuckoo:
You communist bought, pedophile lovers are out of your fucking minds.
LOL

And yet, who but Donald Trump was accused of being a pedophile?

:abgg2q.jpg:
Biden.
Oh, Fucking moron? Who accused him of that?
Plenty of people have.
List them.

*****SMILE*****

*****SMILE*****

*****SMILE*****

Worked swell in the 60's. Tell the wife she may be on to something! :D

Firemen_turn_fire_hoses_on_demonstrators_Birmingham_Alabama_1963_Photo_by_Charles_Moore.jpg

Yeah...the optics would have been bad, but it would have saved lives, IMO.

It's pure evil to expose this American patriot and his family to further danger from Trump terrorists. That's why the mainstream media isn't doing it.

That is why mebelle did t.

Alert the vigilantes to their target.....a truly despicable act

Amen! I'm sort of puzzled why USMB would even allow such a thread - especially from a mod.

Indeed, Belle should have posted this "news" based on a stupid TWEET in Badlands or Rubber Room. :)

The left sure is choosey which cops are ruthless murderers
It is known as common sense, which is in short supply on the right.
Says an imbecile who supports defunding the police.
This is a lie.

No one advocates for ‘defunding’ the police.

It’s also a lie to claim that ‘defunding’ the police means to ‘close’ police departments, ‘fire’ sworn officers, and ‘eliminate’ law enforcement altogether – it doesn’t, regardless the dishonest right’s lies.
You are fucking delusional. The leftwingers who called for defunding the police are too numerous to count

She's a criminal now? I didn't know Air Force veteran Babbit had a criminal record!

She is a dead criminal now.

Her actions on Insurrection Day would have gotten her kicked out of the Air Force

QAshli is in heaven now running Marjorie Taylor Greene's Jewish Space Laser!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back