Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a few mods posting here (including the one who started this thread) -- I have a question for y'all....

Whether you think the cop was right or wrong for shooting her, the shooting was thoroughly investigated and it was deemed justifiable. The question is... why are y'all allowing his name to be broadcast on this website? Especially given since the ONLY reason the OP put his name out there is with the hope of vigilante justice.

Because it didn't originate here - if it is him, then it's already public knowledge in some fashion. What would you have us do? Clamp down on it?
It doesn't matter where it originated -- USMB is now contributing to it.

It's not against our rules.
So what? The guy's actions were deemed justifiable. Why would you allow his name to be broadcast on a website you control? How would you feel if you learn he gets killed by someone who learned of his name from this website?
Coyote would feel terrible, since she has been making a major effort to defend the officer. She's right it started elsewhere, but being the Nazi I am, I feel his privacy should be honored, since his life depends on it.

How many readers of USMB now know his name and face, who wouldn't have known before? And how many places will they share it? I had to really hunt to find it, and I went to duck duck go, too, not just Google.
What is wrong with you people? Talk about bullshit conspiracy theories. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Really? The government tried to protect his name from what they describe as domestic terrorists. Proud to be one of them?

I see a few mods posting here (including the one who started this thread) -- I have a question for y'all....

Whether you think the cop was right or wrong for shooting her, the shooting was thoroughly investigated and it was deemed justifiable. The question is... why are y'all allowing his name to be broadcast on this website? Especially given since the ONLY reason the OP put his name out there is with the hope of vigilante justice.
:shutupsmiley:
Fuck you, America-hater.
no, no.... Fuck YOU..... AMERICA-hater.

ow do you know their lives weren't being threatened?
The police?
Because they were armed and behind doors probably pissing themselves. And they
were in a bottleneck where no one could get to them.
Why would anyone be so stupid as to say the police were in danger? If they left their safe haven and wandered out where the crowds were perhaps you'd have a point. But as it was you have none at all.

How would the police know she had no weapon until after the fact?
She brandished no weapon because she had none. What made Michael Leroy Byrd think she was armed? He had ample time to observe she had no weapon before he shot her like a coward.

I guess he felt safer just executing her for good measure.

And what about the rest of the mob coming in behind her?
What mob?
There was no mob coming behind her. Ashli Babbitt herself was not entering the Capitol building
because she could not possibly do so.
How many people do you think could squeeze thrown a window with half a pane of safety glass in it?
Get bent, apologist for killers.
You're truly fucking crazy. :cuckoo:

As Benedict Ashli was climbing trough that broken out window, other insurrectionists were busting through the doors with polls an helmets. Shooting her kept the rest out. That cop is a hero who saved lives.
That's bullshit. You must believe we haven't seen the video.
Fuckimg moron, what do you see that mob doing while Benedict Ashli gets shot if not trying to break through those doors?

We can see that clearly in the video-------------it was anti-fa members who broke out the plastic windows (PLASTIC!!) and then like they do with their very organized street riots--they quickly and quietly fled the scene separately.

Multiple cellphone videos captured the shooting as it unfolded on the afternoon of Jan. 6. Babbitt and a group of other rioters made their way inside the Capitol to barricaded doors leading to the Speaker’s Lobby, which is the hallway outside the House chamber where some lawmakers were sheltering during the siege.

Why would any lawmakers shelter in place if there was any danger when they knew days in advance that protestors were planning on coming on in? Why would Pelosi have the congress cops allow and encourage the protestors to come in?

Because. They. Had. A Job. To. Do.

No one thought a mob would be that violent or breach the capital.

And no. Pelosi did not have the cops encourage the protestors to come in.

Where do you come up with that crap?

Because it didn't originate here - if it is him, then it's already public knowledge in some fashion. What would you have us do? Clamp down on it?

So what? The guy's actions were deemed justifiable. Why would you allow his name to be broadcast on a website you control? How would you feel if you learn he gets killed by someone who learned of his name from this website?
Coyote would feel terrible, since she has been making a major effort to defend the officer. She's right it started elsewhere, but being the Nazi I am, I feel his privacy should be honored, since his life depends on it.

How many readers of USMB now know his name and face, who wouldn't have known before? And how many places will they share it? I had to really hunt to find it, and I went to duck duck go, too, not just Google.
What is wrong with you people? Talk about bullshit conspiracy theories. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Really? The government tried to protect his name from what they describe as domestic terrorists. Proud to be one of them?
The government tried to protect his name from what they describe as domestic terrorists( antifa & black flies matter) you should be proud to be one of them!!!

The first group and the second group were all part of the rally. Where they diverged was when they got to the Capitol and one group became uncomfortable at the direction things were going and left or stayed outside.

Trump was simultaneously telling to be "wild" and "stop the steal" and telling them (only one sentence I think) to be law abiding. Both groups listened to him and came away with different meanings. In fact, protestors who broke into the capital, when interviewed, stated that they were following the president..."my president called on me to come and stop the steal and I'm here"....
How shocking that provocateurs would try to excuse their law breaking by laying everything off on Trump, deliberately ignoring Trump's requests that they act peacefully and lawfully.

the same as the cop they are going to convict for subduing a drug addict, that was passing fake money...and resisting enough to be taken down...you have no point
Fucking moron, you're now on record as equating passing a counterfeit $20 (possibly unwittingly) with storming the Capitol to subvert the Constitution.

You Qulutists are out of your fucking minds. :cuckoo:

Multiple cellphone videos captured the shooting as it unfolded on the afternoon of Jan. 6. Babbitt and a group of other rioters made their way inside the Capitol to barricaded doors leading to the Speaker’s Lobby, which is the hallway outside the House chamber where some lawmakers were sheltering during the siege.

Why would any lawmakers shelter in place if there was any danger when they knew days in advance that protestors were planning on coming on in? Why would Pelosi have the congress cops allow and encourage the protestors to come in?

Because. They. Had. A Job. To. Do.

No one thought a mob would be that violent or breach the capital.

And no. Pelosi did not have the cops encourage the protestors to come in.

Where do you come up with that crap?
not cnn or msm...they are publishers with a biased report...un-reliable shit stations

She was a trained killer trying to kill a member of Congress
A pathetic lie. The woman was unarmed.

Bingo.:thup:

She was unarmed, there was no reason to kill her, she was hurting nobody. May she rest in peace.

Most of the BLM protestors and Antifa and associated rioters were unarmed too.
All of them were unarmed in the Capitol building. And it happened once.
Nope they had bats, hockey sticks, fire extinquishers, flag poles bear spray, etc.
I haven't seen any bats or hockey sticks. I've seen one fire extinguisher, which was probably found on the premises. Hollow aluminum flag poles are hardley lethatk and neither is bear spray.
Again, you're a fucking moron.

baseball bat...

hockey stick...

So one hockey stick and one baseball bat. The nation trembles!

Why shouldn't his name be broadcast on a website just like the name of every other cop you NAZIs demonize?
Because of freaks like you, fucking moron.

the same as the cop they are going to convict for subduing a drug addict, that was passing fake money...and resisting enough to be taken down...you have no point
Fucking moron, you're now on record as equating passing a counterfeit $20 (possibly unwittingly) with storming the Capitol to subvert the Constitution.

You Qulutists are out of your fucking minds. :cuckoo:
You communist bought, pedophile lovers are out of your fucking minds.

She was unarmed, there was no reason to kill her, she was hurting nobody. May she rest in peace.

It only takes one time. In the our Capital. To change things forever. You just don't get it.

And there were plenty of arms around outside the capital building...including Molotov cocktails and bombs.

As I said. Antifa was mostly unarmed as well. Now go move the goalposts.
No you do not get it. There was not a chance of them taking over the government. Really. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

So...your excuse is that they are incompetent and therefore we should have just let them run through the capital and lynch congress critters?

And yet you wet yourself over disorganized incompetent Antifa :rolleyes:

Nobody was going to get lynched. Good grief what hyperbole

Oh? You know this how exactly?

Rioters chanted “Hang Mike Pence!” and “Bring out Pence!” while they roamed the capital searching for him and other lawmakers. The mob set up a makeshift gallows near the Capitol.

What makes you think a fired up mob like that wouldn't lynch? They are no different than ANY OTHER MOB.

They were unarmed, how were they going to accomplish it?

The first group and the second group were all part of the rally. Where they diverged was when they got to the Capitol and one group became uncomfortable at the direction things were going and left or stayed outside.

Trump was simultaneously telling to be "wild" and "stop the steal" and telling them (only one sentence I think) to be law abiding. Both groups listened to him and came away with different meanings. In fact, protestors who broke into the capital, when interviewed, stated that they were following the president..."my president called on me to come and stop the steal and I'm here"....
How shocking that provocateurs would try to excuse their law breaking by laying everything off on Trump, deliberately ignoring Trump's requests that they act peacefully and lawfully.

You mean that one sentence he uttered out of about a 5 page speech listing his electoral delusions and grievances? One sentence? Hell, you can't blame the mob for missing it.

The government tried to protect his name from what they describe as domestic terrorists( antifa & black flies matter) you should be proud to be one of them!!!
No, they tried to protect him from the proud boys, oath keepers, and other domestic terrorists that the FBI said were armed and violent.
Just like they had to provide police protection to the Georgia Secretary of State, and others the "stop the steal" would do harm to , including VP Mike Pence.

Why shouldn't his name be broadcast on a website just like the name of every other cop you NAZIs demonize?
Because of freaks like you, fucking moron.
In other words, for no good reason.

ow do you know their lives weren't being threatened?
The police?
Because they were armed and behind doors probably pissing themselves. And they
were in a bottleneck where no one could get to them.
Why would anyone be so stupid as to say the police were in danger? If they left their safe haven and wandered out where the crowds were perhaps you'd have a point. But as it was you have none at all.

How would the police know she had no weapon until after the fact?
She brandished no weapon because she had none. What made Michael Leroy Byrd think she was armed? He had ample time to observe she had no weapon before he shot her like a coward.

I guess he felt safer just executing her for good measure.

And what about the rest of the mob coming in behind her?
What mob?
There was no mob coming behind her. Ashli Babbitt herself was not entering the Capitol building
because she could not possibly do so.
How many people do you think could squeeze thrown a window with half a pane of safety glass in it?
Get bent, apologist for killers.
You're truly fucking crazy. :cuckoo:

As Benedict Ashli was climbing trough that broken out window, other insurrectionists were busting through the doors with polls an helmets. Shooting her kept the rest out. That cop is a hero who saved lives.
That's bullshit. You must believe we haven't seen the video.
Fuckimg moron, what do you see that mob doing while Benedict Ashli gets shot if not trying to break through those doors?

We can see that clearly in the video-------------it was anti-fa members who broke out the plastic windows (PLASTIC!!) and then like they do with their very organized street riots--they quickly and quietly fled the scene separately.

You're truly fucked in the head. No Anifa member has been identified as breaking in that window.

It only takes one time. In the our Capital. To change things forever. You just don't get it.

And there were plenty of arms around outside the capital building...including Molotov cocktails and bombs.

As I said. Antifa was mostly unarmed as well. Now go move the goalposts.
No you do not get it. There was not a chance of them taking over the government. Really. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

So...your excuse is that they are incompetent and therefore we should have just let them run through the capital and lynch congress critters?

And yet you wet yourself over disorganized incompetent Antifa :rolleyes:

Nobody was going to get lynched. Good grief what hyperbole

Oh? You know this how exactly?

Rioters chanted “Hang Mike Pence!” and “Bring out Pence!” while they roamed the capital searching for him and other lawmakers. The mob set up a makeshift gallows near the Capitol.

What makes you think a fired up mob like that wouldn't lynch? They are no different than ANY OTHER MOB.

They were unarmed, how were they going to accomplish it?

Since when is a gun a pre-requisite for mob violence? Seriously. You are stretching it so thin it's going to snap soon.

Problem is....the investigations were done by YOUR rightists.

Now wipe the spittle off your chin.
No need to remove what doesn't exist. Lots of so called republicans were playing Brutus to Trump's
Julius Caesar by then. Rats jumping ship. Only a real childish fool with a learning disability would think
all republicans were blindly loyal to Trump anyway. Ever year of the Lincoln Project?

Probably not since your frame of reference is so extremely narrow and half blind as is.

You know Trump has been saying those "plausible denial" words his entire career. In case somebody is listening, he'll talk in riddles.

Last edited:

Nope they had bats, hockey sticks, fire extinquishers, flag poles bear spray, etc.
I haven't seen any bats or hockey sticks. I've seen one fire extinguisher, which was probably found on the premises. Hollow aluminum flag poles are hardley lethatk and neither is bear spray.
Again, you're a fucking moron.

baseball bat...

hockey stick...

So one hockey stick and one baseball bat. The nation trembles!
LOLOL

Fucking moron, you're such a fucking moron, you actually denied seeing any baseball bats or hockey sticks.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back