Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was a trained killer trying to kill a member of Congress
A pathetic lie. The woman was unarmed.

Bingo.:thup:

She was unarmed, there was no reason to kill her, she was hurting nobody. May she rest in peace.

Most of the BLM protestors and Antifa and associated rioters were unarmed too.
All of them were unarmed in the Capitol building. And it happened once.

It only takes one time. In the our Capital. To change things forever. You just don't get it.

And there were plenty of arms around outside the capital building...including Molotov cocktails and bombs.

As I said. Antifa was mostly unarmed as well. Now go move the goalposts.
No you do not get it. There was not a chance of them taking over the government. Really. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

So...your excuse is that they are incompetent and therefore we should have just let them run through the capital and lynch congress critters?

And yet you wet yourself over disorganized incompetent Antifa :rolleyes:

Nobody was going to get lynched. Good grief what hyperbole

Oh? You know this how exactly?

Rioters chanted “Hang Mike Pence!” and “Bring out Pence!” while they roamed the capital searching for him and other lawmakers. The mob set up a makeshift gallows near the Capitol.

What makes you think a fired up mob like that wouldn't lynch? They are no different than ANY OTHER MOB.
A gallows that would have collasped with the weight of a house cat. It was symbolic.

It might have been symbolic but the mob wasn't.
The mob was announced long before they came and Congress did not lift a finger to investigate fraud. That is the crime that happened Jan. 6th.

Multiple investigations yada yada yada - no fraud.

The "mob" was not announced.

A RALLY was.

It became a mob.

A mob is a violent unthinking entity. Like a dog pack savaging livestock...or people. Individually each dog would never even growl. As a pack or a mob - a different mentality takes hold.

I can't believe you don't understand that.
Not by Congress.

It's not up to Congress. DoJ (YOUR dude, Barr) investigated it. So did YOUR Republican Trump supporting electoral officials. Nada. Time to get over it and stop believing the Big Lie.

ow do you know their lives weren't being threatened?
The police?
Because they were armed and behind doors probably pissing themselves. And they
were in a bottleneck where no one could get to them.
Why would anyone be so stupid as to say the police were in danger? If they left their safe haven and wandered out where the crowds were perhaps you'd have a point. But as it was you have none at all.

How would the police know she had no weapon until after the fact?
She brandished no weapon because she had none. What made Michael Leroy Byrd think she was armed? He had ample time to observe she had no weapon before he shot her like a coward.

I guess he felt safer just executing her for good measure.

And what about the rest of the mob coming in behind her?
What mob?
There was no mob coming behind her. Ashli Babbitt herself was not entering the Capitol building
because she could not possibly do so.
How many people do you think could squeeze thrown a window with half a pane of safety glass in it?
Get bent, apologist for killers.
You're truly fucking crazy. :cuckoo:

As Benedict Ashli was climbing trough that broken out window, other insurrectionists were busting through the doors with polls an helmets. Shooting her kept the rest out. That cop is a hero who saved lives.
That's bullshit. You must believe we haven't seen the video.

She was unarmed, there was no reason to kill her, she was hurting nobody. May she rest in peace.

It only takes one time. In the our Capital. To change things forever. You just don't get it.

And there were plenty of arms around outside the capital building...including Molotov cocktails and bombs.

As I said. Antifa was mostly unarmed as well. Now go move the goalposts.
No you do not get it. There was not a chance of them taking over the government. Really. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

So...your excuse is that they are incompetent and therefore we should have just let them run through the capital and lynch congress critters?

And yet you wet yourself over disorganized incompetent Antifa :rolleyes:

Nobody was going to get lynched. Good grief what hyperbole

Rioters chanted “Hang Mike Pence!” and “Bring out Pence!” while they roamed the capital searching for him and other lawmakers. The mob set up a makeshift gallows near the Capitol.

What makes you think a fired up mob like that wouldn't lynch? They are no different than ANY OTHER MOB.
A gallows that would have collasped with the weight of a house cat. It was symbolic.

It might have been symbolic but the mob wasn't.
The mob was announced long before they came and Congress did not lift a finger to investigate fraud. That is the crime that happened Jan. 6th.

The "mob" was not announced.

A RALLY was.

It became a mob.

A mob is a violent unthinking entity. Like a dog pack savaging livestock...or people. Individually each dog would never even growl. As a pack or a mob - a different mentality takes hold.

I can't believe you don't understand that.
Not by Congress.

It's not up to Congress. DoJ (YOUR dude, Barr) investigated it. So did YOUR Republican Trump supporting electoral officials. Nada. Time to get over it and stop believing the Big Lie.
Then why did Ted Cruz bring it up? Historically it has been how fraud was investigated in a presidential election. We cannot do what they could over a hundred years ago?

Nope they had bats, hockey sticks, fire extinquishers, flag poles bear spray, etc.
I haven't seen any bats or hockey sticks. I've seen one fire extinguisher, which was probably found on the premises. Hollow aluminum flag poles are hardley lethatk and neither is bear spray.
Again, you're a fucking moron.

baseball bat...

hockey stick...

I see a few mods posting here (including the one who started this thread) -- I have a question for y'all....

Whether you think the cop was right or wrong for shooting her, the shooting was thoroughly investigated and it was deemed justifiable. The question is... why are y'all allowing his name to be broadcast on this website? Especially given since the ONLY reason the OP put his name out there is with the hope of vigilante justice.

Because it didn't originate here - if it is him, then it's already public knowledge in some fashion. What would you have us do? Clamp down on it?
It doesn't matter where it originated -- USMB is now contributing to it.

It's not against our rules.
So what? The guy's actions were deemed justifiable. Why would you allow his name to be broadcast on a website you control? How would you feel if you learn he gets killed by someone who learned of his name from this website?
the same as the cop they are going to convict for subduing a drug addict, that was passing fake money...and resisting enough to be taken down...you have no point

I see a few mods posting here (including the one who started this thread) -- I have a question for y'all....

Whether you think the cop was right or wrong for shooting her, the shooting was thoroughly investigated and it was deemed justifiable. The question is... why are y'all allowing his name to be broadcast on this website? Especially given since the ONLY reason the OP put his name out there is with the hope of vigilante justice.

Because it didn't originate here - if it is him, then it's already public knowledge in some fashion. What would you have us do? Clamp down on it?

So what? The guy's actions were deemed justifiable. Why would you allow his name to be broadcast on a website you control? How would you feel if you learn he gets killed by someone who learned of his name from this website?
Coyote would feel terrible, since she has been making a major effort to defend the officer. She's right it started elsewhere, but being the Nazi I am, I feel his privacy should be honored, since his life depends on it.

How many readers of USMB now know his name and face, who wouldn't have known before? And how many places will they share it? I had to really hunt to find it, and I went to duck duck go, too, not just Google.

Why shouldn't his name be broadcast on a website just like the name of every other cop you NAZIs demonize?

what a shame idiots dont remember seeing the shooting, b4 it was hidden...
raise your gun--close your eyes---fire.....MURDER

"Deemed" by leftwing hacks.
Fucking moron, deemed by career DoJ officials of all political backgrounds. You'll recall, this happened while Trump was president and his director led that department.

Quite officially, since it was brought here by a mod, the closest thing to a voice of USMB as there is.
It's sick and disturbing.

Coyote would feel terrible, since she has been making a major effort to defend the officer. She's right it started elsewhere, but being the Nazi I am, I feel his privacy should be honored, since his life depends on it.

How many readers of USMB now know his name and face, who wouldn't have known before? And how many places will they share it? I had to really hunt to find it, and I went to duck duck go, too, not just Google.
Boo-Hoo....need a tissue?

The sort of "investigation" that Michael Leroy Byrd got his murder of Ashli Babbitt whitewashed by, no doubt.
What makes you think ANY of your investigations and studies by self serving politically affiliated leftist
sources are worth a God- Damned thing? Stop lying. Grow up.

What is wrong with you people? Talk about bullshit conspiracy theories. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Do you mean the mob that listened to Trump's address and then went home disappointed
that Trump's fight seemed to be gone.

Or the second mob that didn't come to listen to Trump and took over after Trump was through?
The ones that stormed the Capitol and left everyone with a sour taste in their mouths?

Because the first group were lawful and orderly and the second was not. And clearly the early crowd
was mindful that Trump wanted the crowd to be law abiding and respectful.
The second didn't give a damn!

The first group and the second group were all part of the rally. Where they diverged was when they got to the Capitol and one group became uncomfortable at the direction things were going and left or stayed outside.

Trump was simultaneously telling to be "wild" and "stop the steal" and telling them (only one sentence I think) to be law abiding. Both groups listened to him and came away with different meanings. In fact, protestors who broke into the capital, when interviewed, stated that they were following the president..."my president called on me to come and stop the steal and I'm here"....

The sort of "investigation" that Michael Leroy Byrd got his murder of Ashli Babbitt whitewashed by, no doubt.
What makes you think ANY of your investigations and studies by self serving politically affiliated leftist sources are
worth a God- Damned thing? Stop lying. Grow up.

Problem is....the investigations were done by YOUR rightists.

Now wipe the spittle off your chin.

As Benedict Ashli was climbing trough that broken out window, other insurrectionists were busting through the doors with polls an helmets. Shooting her kept the rest out. That cop is a hero who saved lives.
This was no different than the "castle doctrine". When somebody a violently breaking into your house, you don't have to ascertain if they have a weapon. Their breaking it, is presumption they intend to do you harm, and are probably armed and dangerous.

Would you like a tissue, snowflake? :itsok:

Maybe just don't try to breach a barricaded section of the Capitol with an angry mob next time. How does that sound?

If you refuse, then I welcome you to try it and see what happens.

You're celebrating the death of an unarmed veteran that was no threat to anyone and then calling me a "snowflake" for objecting.

Yea. It's not like an angry mob can be a threat or anything.

Brilliant logic there, snowflake.
An angry mob, maybe. An unarmed woman, never.
At the head of an angry mob.....don't think we don't notice you left that little factoid out.
Exactly right. She was the tip of the spear the moment she went climbing through that window. As she was doing that, others were smashing in the doors and windows. Had that hero not shot her, the rest of that mob behind her would have poured into the House chamber where members of Congress were still hiding.

No, the dozens of fully armed and armored cops on the stair could have prevented any entry through through those doors and windows if there was any threat to any members of congress.
But all members of congress had left by then.
Shows how tolerant the Capitol Police were towards the protestors.
They allowed the mob to penetrate areas where they were not directly threatening Congress.

Ashli was the final straw, there were no more doors between her and Congress members

Ashli was an unarmed broad who posed no threat to Mr. Byrd.

No need for her to be wasted.

Would you like a tissue, snowflake? :itsok:

Maybe just don't try to breach a barricaded section of the Capitol with an angry mob next time. How does that sound?

If you refuse, then I welcome you to try it and see what happens.

You're celebrating the death of an unarmed veteran that was no threat to anyone and then calling me a "snowflake" for objecting.

Yea. It's not like an angry mob can be a threat or anything.

Brilliant logic there, snowflake.
An angry mob, maybe. An unarmed woman, never.
At the head of an angry mob.....don't think we don't notice you left that little factoid out.
Exactly right. She was the tip of the spear the moment she went climbing through that window. As she was doing that, others were smashing in the doors and windows. Had that hero not shot her, the rest of that mob behind her would have poured into the House chamber where members of Congress were still hiding.

No, the dozens of fully armed and armored cops on the stair could have prevented any entry through through those doors and windows if there was any threat to any members of congress.
But all members of congress had left by then.
Shows how tolerant the Capitol Police were towards the protestors.
They allowed the mob to penetrate areas where they were not directly threatening Congress.

Ashli was the final straw, there were no more doors between her and Congress members

Ashli was an unarmed broad who posed no threat to Mr. Byrd.

No need for her to be wasted.
Was she by herself?

Actually she was alone at that point.
No one else went through the window.
They were busy trying to bust the doors down; which they would have accomplished had she not been shot.
I've been thinking she was small enough to get through the window, and that she planned to open the door for the mob behind her. No cops had shot at them yet, so I'm sure she thought they'd let them get away with this, too. But she had stumbled on the inner sanctum; there were many Congressional lives behind that door, and the police at that door weren't playing.

The people who leaked his name are identifying him by a beaded bracelet he wears on his wrist. He will be murdered, if they find him, for defending his government, and he will be the first REAL martyr in this episode.
These people would have been shot too had they also tried to enter the House chamber with lawmakers still inside. Police didn't sectively choose Ashli Targetpractice -- she just happened to be the first to penetrate their barricade.

Stopped the rest.
They still shot her without just cause. Their lives weren't being threatened. She didn't have a weapon.

How do you know their lives weren't being threatened?

No one had any weapons. Police cannot assume someone has a weapon. They have to see it. None of the poeple behind her had any weapons either.
When 3 policemen, charged with protecting people from a violent mob that had already outnumbered them, and forced them BACK into the chamber, where they and elected representatives were barricaded - how are they to know who does or does not have a weapon? What are 3 men supposed to do? Let 'em in? The mob already beat bloody a large number of their force who did not shoot.

How were they supposed to stop the mob from entering and possibly killing our elected representatives? These were the same people looking for Pence and Pelosi and calling for execution after all.
I've asked that question a lot with no answer......leads one to believe that they WANTED the insurrectionists to succeed in killing some Congress critters and the VP.
i suppose PIG-lousi and company, the ones that escorted the antifa and black flies matter criminals into DC on busses, the insurrectionists, to succeed in killing some Congress critters and the VP.

Interesting bit of fiction.
because cnn didnt tell you...we understand

ow do you know their lives weren't being threatened?
The police?
Because they were armed and behind doors probably pissing themselves. And they
were in a bottleneck where no one could get to them.
Why would anyone be so stupid as to say the police were in danger? If they left their safe haven and wandered out where the crowds were perhaps you'd have a point. But as it was you have none at all.

She brandished no weapon because she had none. What made Michael Leroy Byrd think she was armed? He had ample time to observe she had no weapon before he shot her like a coward.

I guess he felt safer just executing her for good measure.

What mob?
There was no mob coming behind her. Ashli Babbitt herself was not entering the Capitol building
because she could not possibly do so.
How many people do you think could squeeze thrown a window with half a pane of safety glass in it?
Get bent, apologist for killers.
You're truly fucking crazy. :cuckoo:

Fuckimg moron, what do you see that mob doing while Benedict Ashli gets shot if not trying to break through those doors?

Multiple cellphone videos captured the shooting as it unfolded on the afternoon of Jan. 6. Babbitt and a group of other rioters made their way inside the Capitol to barricaded doors leading to the Speaker’s Lobby, which is the hallway outside the House chamber where some lawmakers were sheltering during the siege.

Why would any lawmakers shelter in place if there was any danger when they knew days in advance that protestors were planning on coming on in? Why would Pelosi have the congress cops allow and encourage the protestors to come in?

@MeBelle are you implying the press with held his id cause he is black?
Oh, I know! So impossible to believe, right? :rolleyes:

Not only black but a member of Nancy Pelosi's capitol cop storm troopers too. And not just any member...the
coward who murdered an unarmed woman in a needless extrajudicial execution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back