Ashli Babbitt's Mother Arrested For Jaywalking

Pelosi didn't organize the coup, Trump did.
Neither did......Pelosi had prior intel available from sources about possible violent protests, sat back and let it roll......she was intent of screwing Trump one last time.....then it went into the Oooops mode. I'm sure we'll hear more during the 118TH.

Why do you deny the video, posted below, that shows Babbitt in the window, clearly her feet are NOT on the floor.

Watch the Video again.
You can clearly see Babbitt go from the floor to the window, crouching in the window, attempting to enter the other side, and clearly you her a guy shout, "Go, Bust it Down."
nothing in those videos justifies murdering her, that is the whole point here. the "go bust it down" was probably shouted by one of the FBI plants who were there to stir up shit and nothing more.

No political ideology can justify cold-blooded murder.
That's a pathology that cannot be allowed in a civilized society.....and you have it bad.

I laugh. Laugh because there was no murder, cold blooded or other

A domestic terrorist/violent rioter was shot by a patriotic American defending our duly elected Congress people

A domestic terrorist/violent rioter was shot by a patriotic American defending our duly elected Congress people
Call it what you want. Laugh like the fool you are.
You cannot get away with murdering someone that's unarmed and poses no threat to you.
You need to explain how an unarmed woman was a threat to an armed cop.
Pelosi and the Democrats are going to pay for this. Trust me.
And you need to stop acting like a mindless facilitator to a corrupt government.

You cannot get away with murdering someone that's unarmed and poses no threat to you.
And you need to stop acting like a mindless facilitator to a corrupt government.
She was not an unarmed woman as you present it. She was a part or a riot
babbit rioters 2.jpg

babbit group.jpg

she was neither a terrorist or violent or a rioter. She was a female american veteran who like thousands of others simply wanted congress to review the evidence of vote fraud in the 2020 election. She threatened no one, hurt no one, damaged no property, but was murdered by a capital cop who today walks free.

Forum List

Back