Ashli Babbitt's Mother Arrested For Jaywalking

You're forgetting the ones convicted of sedition, battery etc. etc so far. A whole new crew is being tried for sedition as we speak.

Everywhere but MAGAland, sedition is bad
So if a few guys that support Trump commit a crime.....EVERY TRUMP SUPPORTER IS EQUALLY GUILTY????

Need I point out every single law in existence that says you're......

giphy.gif

Sure it is. If they are attempting a coup, stopping the election process and kidnapping Congressional members those are felonies and acts of war.
None of which ever took place.
This is just a happening that the media turn into embarrassment.
And Nancy Pelosi filmed herself while it was going to make herself look innocent.

FmFnufqaMAAuRZf.png

Last edited:
Ah.....so all you have to do to murder mostly peaceful protesters is accuse them of committing sedition.

Common-sense tells one that when you welcome a bunch of people you hate into your house, and then start shooting them dead....they just might get a little upset about it. Can you blame them if they try to fight back....or in this case literally start fighting for their lives??????

Except no one "invited" the J6 Traitors to the capitol. Even Trump denies he did that.

Actually there is a video proving every word I said was true. You can lie to yourself, but the video proves that you are
the videos show her standing at the door, threatening no one. then the cop shows up, pulls his gun and kills her. She was unarmed, innocent. Now she is dead at the hands of a capital cop who was never charged with anything.

Other innocent american citizens have been rotting in DC jail for 2 years or more as political prisoners. This is unconstitutional and illegal, but you don't care as long as the dem/libs remain in power. You are willing to give up your constitutional rights for your party. Sorry, but that is fuckin stupid.

the videos show her standing at the door, threatening no one. then the cop shows up, pulls his gun and kills her. She was unarmed, innocent. Now she is dead at the hands of a capital cop who was never charged with anything.

The video shows here halfway through the window after those she was with had bashed in the window when she is shot. That is why in the video she is seen falling backwards from being above the floor.

The video shows here halfway through the window after those she was with had bashed in the window when she is shot. That is why in the video she is seen falling backwards from being above the floor.
the video shows her at the door/window, then a gun is shown in the hand of the cop, then it is fired and she dies. She was not trying to climb through the window and even if she was, that is not justification to shoot her dead. Why was the cop exonerated with no trial? Why did other capital cops stand aside and encourage the people to enter the building? Jan 6 was part of the election coup of the US government. The coup that put the puppet Biden in the whitehouse after massive election fraud. The truth is slowly coming out. If it is suppressed, the USA is over.

the video shows her at the door/window, then a gun is shown in the hand of the cop, then it is fired and she dies. She was not trying to climb through the window and even if she was, that is not justification to shoot her dead.

The gun was there the whole time as the people were trying to break in the window. The guy holding the gun told them to stop. She was climbing through the window that is why when shot she fell downward from a position above the floor.

And yes, it is justification to shoot her.

Why was the cop exonerated with no trial?

The same reason 90% of police shootings are.

Why did other capital cops stand aside and encourage the people to enter the building?

That is a good question.

Jan 6 was part of the election coup of the US government. The coup that put the puppet Biden in the whitehouse after massive election fraud. The truth is slowly coming out. If it is suppressed, the USA is over.

Now you are just being stupid.

The gun was there the whole time as the people were trying to break in the window. The guy holding the gun told them to stop. She was climbing through the window that is why when shot she fell downward from a position above the floor.

And yes, it is justification to shoot her.

The same reason 90% of police shootings are.

That is a good question.

Now you are just being stupid.
you are very good at quoting the CNN version of what happened and what jan 6 was all about. Do you ever think for yourself?

you are very good at quoting the CNN version of what happened and what jan 6 was all about. Do you ever think for yourself?

I am not quoting anything, I am narrating what the video shows.

Facts are facts even if they hurt your little feelings.

You again choose to make this all about me and not the topic. I do not have time for such things.

I am not quoting anything, I am narrating what the video shows.

Facts are facts even if they hurt your little feelings.

You again choose to make this all about me and not the topic. I do not have time for such things.
it was never about you, but when you post lies and bullshit, I will call you on it.

She was breaking in. Was that justification to shoot her? I don't think so but she was breaking in.

She was breaking in. Was that justification to shoot her? I don't think so but she was breaking in.
so were hundreds more (allegedly), why was she selected to be murdered? Why did the capital cops let them in the building? Why did they point the way and guide them in? There is more to this than you are willing to admit. But the truth is coming, stand by.

so were hundreds more (allegedly), why was she selected to be murdered?

Irrelevant as to the fact she was breaking in. I said I did not see a justification to shoot her BUT she was breaking into the Capitol. Bad things can happen when you are doing that.

Why did the capital cops let them in the building? Why did they point the way and guide them in? There is more to this than you are willing to admit. But the truth is coming, stand by.

She was breaking in. Did some get let in? According to the video I saw some did. I have no idea if at that point they gave up or what but she was breaking in.

If there is more to the story, I want it out, BUT she was breaking in.

the videos show her standing at the door,
They don't dude, I'll post my video of her in the window when she was shot.
You show your video of her standing at the door when she was shot.

You are a liar, and here (Below) is the video proof.
typical lib, when faced with facts and truth, turn tail and run.
FACT is, her feet were NOT on the Floor.
Her feet were 3 feet above the ground as she was crouching in the broken out window.

This ^^^ is a FACT, and it cannot be disputed.

She gets shot seconds after a guy shouts, "Go, bust it down"

Naw, Pelosi just assumed sensibly that transfer of power would occur peacefully like it had 40 or so times before.

We managed this despite wars and assassinations. Until Trump.
That's why while the merde was hitting the ventilateur, she was calming sucking down Slim Jim's....in a secure location......like it was going as planned.

Forum List

Back