Ashli Babbitt's Mother Arrested For Jaywalking

Irrelevant as to the fact she was breaking in. I said I did not see a justification to shoot her BUT she was breaking into the Capitol. Bad things can happen when you are doing that.

She was breaking in. Did some get let in? According to the video I saw some did. I have no idea if at that point they gave up or what but she was breaking in.

If there is more to the story, I want it out, BUT she was breaking in.
standing outside a door looking through a window is not breaking in. She was murdered for being there, nothing more. That cop should have been tried and convicted, but he walks free today while the cop that killed George Floyd is in jail. We have no justice system in this country. Would this story be different if Ashli was black and the cop white? think about it.

standing outside a door looking through a window is not breaking in.

And that is not what she was doing. Dismissed. Don't bother replying to me on this again as I will simply ignore it.

standing outside a door looking through a window is not breaking in. She was murdered for being there, nothing more. That cop should have been tried and convicted, but he walks free today while the cop that killed George Floyd is in jail. We have no justice system in this country. Would this story be different if Ashli was black and the cop white? think about it.

She was not standing outside looking through the window. The window had been broken in by her fellow mob members and she had her body climbing through the window. These are the facts proven by the videos of the event. When she was shot she was off the ground.

None of your lies will change these facts.

She was not standing out side looking through the window. The window had been broken in by her fellow mob members and she had her body climbing through the window. These are the facts proven by the videos of the event. When she was shot she was off the ground.

None of your lies will change these facts.
your version of the video is quite different from the actual video. There were hundreds let in to the building by the capital cops, in fact directed and encouraged to enter (evidence clearly on videos). Why was that one unarmed woman selected to be shot and killed? Why was the cop not put on trial? Why did pelosi and the DC mayor refuse troops offered by Trump to secure the building? Valid questions, where are the answers?

your version of the video is quite different from the actual video.

As I said, you lies will not change the facts.

There were hundreds let in to the building by the capital cops, in fact directed and encouraged to enter (evidence clearly on videos).

This is true.

Why was that one unarmed woman selected to be shot and killed?

Because she was the one that choose to climb through the window of a barricaded door that was protecting the people the mob were chanting for the death of. She selected herself when she did that action.

Why was the cop not put on trial?

The same reason 90% of police shootings are not put on trial.

Why did pelosi and the DC mayor refuse troops offered by Trump to secure the building?

Why didn't Mitch accept them, he had as much power to do so as Nancy?

As I said, you lies will not change the facts.

This is true.

Because she was the one that choose to climb through the window of a barricaded door that was protecting the people the mob were chanting for the death of. She selected herself when she did that action.

The same reason 90% of police shootings are not put on trial.

Why didn't Mitch accept them, he had as much power to do so as Nancy?
I am done wasting my time on you. the speaker of the house is responsible for security, not the minority leader in the senate.

Oh, I see. It was all a conspiracy to make Trump look bad. Like Covid. And the recession. And everything else he fucked up.
Why weren't Pelosi's emails and phone records included in the J6 investigation?
She was involved that day with various people and/or entities in the events that unfolded then.
It was brought up, Cheney said it would be looked into, and....................??

Babbitt was a domestic terrorist lawfully killed while committing her act of domestic terrorism.

the videos show her standing at the door,
Why do you deny the video, posted below, that shows Babbitt in the window, clearly her feet are NOT on the floor.
the video shows her at the door/window,
Watch the Video again.
You can clearly see Babbitt go from the floor to the window, crouching in the window, attempting to enter the other side, and clearly you her a guy shout, "Go, Bust it Down."

They don't dude, I'll post my video of her in the window when she was shot.
You show your video of her standing at the door when she was shot.

You are a liar, and here (Below) is the video proof.

FACT is, her feet were NOT on the Floor.
Her feet were 3 feet above the ground as she was crouching in the broken out window.

This ^^^ is a FACT, and it cannot be disputed.

She gets shot seconds after a guy shouts, "Go, bust it down"

Babbitt was killed while committing a crime – perfectly lawful and appropriate; and as a domestic terrorist and enemy of democracy, she is alone to blame for her death.
The person that killed her should be charged with murder in my opinion.

Forum List

Back