Ashley Biden diary legitimate

Fox says you Republicans are
So, a single producer of ONE program at FNC says this and suddenly the entire organization is on record for it?
1679550296001.jpeg

So, a single producer of ONE program at FNC says this and suddenly the entire organization is on record for it?
View attachment 768399
Oh no it's much deeper than that. They all believe this about you idiots.

And if they do, then Rush probably knew he was lying too. I always knew he couldn't possibly believe what he was selling. Now Fox vindicates what I thought.

Oh you think your NEW source isn't lying to you knowingly? God you are Ducking Fumb.

the GOP base knows so much made up misinformation, it's absolutely ridiculous. Everything about Joe is totally discredited, the rest pretty damn complicated. Brain cancer sucks. Irrelevant hate garbage propaganda, all the GOP has.
They make stuff up then repeat it to each other in the RWNM until they truly believe it. If they don't start believing it they repeat it anyway.

They make stuff up then repeat it to each other in the RWNM until they truly believe it. If they don't start believing it they repeat it anyway.
I don't care as long as House of Rep Republicans don't make it into national news. Until McCarthy mentions it on ABC news, I'll assume this is a witch hunt.

And did the Biden's take money? Sure. Jared Kushner got $2 billion from the Suudi''s like 2 months after Trump left office. How obvious. If that's not illegal then fuck Hunter taking money from companies in Europe or China for influence. Both parties obviously do it.

Republicans are crying over a $35,000 payment to a Biden and Jared got 2,000,000,000,000 from the Saudi's. Is that billions? LOL

Moron his own daughter says it's true! What does it take for you to get so low that you would support thios child predator family?

Moron his own daughter says it's true! What does it take for you to get so low that you would support thios child predator family?
What did she say he did to her?

You know all little boys have a temporary crush on their mothers. Daughters on their dads. Sick you are reading her diary.

What's true?

OMG my dad was being such a perv today.

Is that was a little girl wrote in her private diary that you illegally obtained?
He showered with her, My gosh you are such a moronic brain dead ameba, he could kill kids with a machine gun and you would blame the kids

Ashley Biden diary legitimate​

Of course it is.

imo

Just don't believe liberals and you're 3/4's of the way to the truth of things.

Deflection, and covering for the old pedo what does that say about you, want me to tell you?
I think Trump molested Ivanka. Based on everything I know about Trump. You do know there is a Trump rape trial going on right now right? Among all the other "witch hunts".

You have a Biden's diary and what does it say? I'm waiting to hear. Did she say he molested her?

If you vote for DeSanta I'll vote for him too. Get the 2 old pedo's out of office. So you must go first.

Just not very damned well. The good thing is that what you think, pretty much only matters to you. :dunno:

I think Trump molested Ivanka. Based on everything I know about Trump. You do know there is a Trump rape trial going on right now right? Among all the other "witch hunts". You have a Biden's diary and what does it say? I'm waiting to hear. Did she say he molested her? If you vote for DeSanta I'll vote for him too. Get the 2 old pedo's out of office. So you must go first.

Forum List

Back